ForumsForum Gameswhen it rains, it...

1305 339931
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

this is one of those fun fast games where the first person, me, will say when it rains, it...
then something else after that. it can be anything. then the next person would continue that.

example:
player 1: when it rains, it snows rice putting
player 2: when it snows rice putting, i eat it.
player 3: when i eat it, it explodes inside of me.

and so on.
the start:
when it rains, it...

• 1,305 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

when pang tripped over the old mop, old mop's best, leaky bucket got pissed at pang for disrupting the progress of this rebellion.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

("old mop's best friend". that is)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When old mop's best friend, leaky bucket, got pissed at pang for disrupting the progress of this rebellion, everybody transformed into cheese cake.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

When everybody got transformed into cheese cake, cybermen were left with no victims to upgrade.

~~~Darth Caedus

Freepants2
Freepants2
16 posts
Nomad

When cybermen were left with no victims to upgrade, they upgraded all the cheesecake people to be real people again.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

When they upgraded all the cheesecake people to be real people again, the Master uses the immortality gate to turn them into the Master Race.

~~~Darth Caedus

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When the Master uses the immortality gate to turn them into the Master Race, Sir Riptizoid101, the greatest knight in the kingdom of AG, is there to save the day.

HappySunFlow
HappySunFlow
28 posts
Farmer

When the day is saved, the whole kingdom has a pie-eating contest in the His Majesty's Piemporium.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When the whole kingdom has a pie-eating contest in the His Majesty's Piemporium, someone wakes up to find a dream within a dream.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

When someone wakes up to find a dream within a dream, the world is sucked into a black hole.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

When the world is sucked into a black hole, the black hole is sucked into the world.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

when the black hole was sucked into the world, my tummy started to rumble.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When partydevil's tummy started to rumble, it was because his stomach was having a wrestling match with his kidney.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

When his stomach is having a wrestling match with his kidney, it means that you really shouldn't've eaten those beans the other day.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When it means that you really shouldn't have eaten those beans the other day, it's raining cats and whales.

Showing 376-390 of 1305