ForumsForum Gameswhen it rains, it...

1305 339138
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

this is one of those fun fast games where the first person, me, will say when it rains, it...
then something else after that. it can be anything. then the next person would continue that.

example:
player 1: when it rains, it snows rice putting
player 2: when it snows rice putting, i eat it.
player 3: when i eat it, it explodes inside of me.

and so on.
the start:
when it rains, it...

• 1,305 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

When the Earth falls into chaos, an epic Hero comes to try to save us!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

When an epic Hero comes to try and save us, an equally epic villain rises to meet him.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

When an equally epic villain rises to meet him, they begin an even more epic fight

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

When they begin an even more epic fight, things get broken.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

When things get broken, we, normal people, try to get them fixed and help the Hero!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

When we, normal people, try to get them fixed and help the Hero, we end up getting in the way and causing problems for the hero.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

When we end up getting in the way and cause problems for the Hero, the Hero fails his/her quest and dies, dooming us all.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

When the Hero fails his/her quest and dies, dooming us all, the villain takes over the planet, enslaving humanity.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

*When no one posts for 4 days, I play my 'extra turn' card.*
When the villain takes over the planet, enslaving humanity, a group of children armed only with their wits and a few sticks begin a rebellion.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

When a group of children armed only with their wits and a few sticks begin a rebellion, the rest of the people get inspired by them, and start a world-wide rebellion!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Boom! When a worldwide rebellion starts, the villain is dethroned!

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

When the villain is dethroned, the people have no purpose to have the rebellion and start politics.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

When people meddle with politics without experience, they choose an incompetent ruler.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

(lol. I’m dying)

When Ms. Kardashian makes all us have way too big butts for normal airplane seats, we drop everything and dance with bubble butts like there’s no tomorrow.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

When we drop everything and dance with bubble butts like there's no tomorrow, we discover there really is no tomorrow because an evil and very powerful monster started destroying Earth! D:

Showing 1276-1290 of 1305