Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New to the forum

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 1:26am

jzweigii

jzweigii

1 post

Hi guys! I discovered this place when the logo came up for several games like the Last Stand series and the Epic Fantasy Battle series on Newgrounds.

Being kinda new to this arena I was wondering if anyone had their hands into the writing side of creating web games. I'm a writer looking for opportunities to get my work out there, paid gig or not, and have always been interested in writing the story or lore for a game.

I know part of the rules are not to advertise so I won't put links to stuff I have online. However if anyone can give me some tips on where to go or who to talk to about that, that would be sweet. I know of the writing forum on here so I could start there posting the work but I thought putting out my intentions would also be a quicker start to what I seek.

Thanks in advance guys and I hope to enjoy more of what this site has to offer to the gaming world.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 10:52am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,748 posts

hello and welcome. sorry nobody responded sooner.
well as you said there was the art music and writing forum but if you would like to help make a game story or something then the programming help sub-forum could be the place for finding people who need help with games in some way shape or form

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 2:40pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

Welcome jzweigii.

As ImTheMostManlyMan mentioned, the programming help sub-forum may be the place to start.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 3:14pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,789 posts

Knight

Well hello jzweigii I'm manly's partner in crime and I welcome you to armorgames. And I would love to see your work in the programing section.

I hope your first day in Armorgames(or the forums) has really been exciting.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 7:15pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,748 posts

I'm manly's partner in crime
real subtle there R2 real subtle.

Reply to New to the forum

You must be logged in to post a reply!