ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299774
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 3
XP: 18/30
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 94/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I grab her and lower her to the ground, I summon one fire monster to scout and have my powers ready.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I've had a busy week, and I haven't found time for AG.

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Why are you so smart??????

Thanks, I guess?

You go out of the building and throw another rock through the exit and the madman shouted:

"I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!"

You witness the man as he got amputated.

(5 XP)

You suddenly fell unconscious. You wake up in another world, full of purple.

This world is full of monsters and you will encounter this world several times. For now, there's a cave that contains a purple crystal fragment. If you grab it, you will instantly be transported out of this world.

Abnormally, there are monsters guarding the entrance of the cave. Two dogs that has super speed. Be careful. Their noses are strong in sense of smell.

I look around for water, or the dog's nest, or something else that could mask my scent.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 19/30
--
HP: 50/75
Hunger: 83/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I eat intill my hunger is full then save the rest of the food for later.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 15/20
--
HP: 1/50
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"Yes, please."

The hulk nodded sheepishly as you reply and break the door open. He leaded you to the respiratory room, knocking every man alive.

You get inside and notice one thing.

The machine has a missing piece. Ion generator. But be aware, the hulk cannot defend you and himself for long. Thugs started coming in, suddenly everyone with acidic throats ready to spit.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 2
XP: 15/25
--
HP: 25/75
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

OOOH. I forgot. I'm so sorry.

They give you XP and teleport you back to the original world. No extra powers. It would be overpowered if you had fire manipulation and shape-shifting already.

If you don't grab the crystal, the monsters will get you.

-----

--
--
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I grab her and lower her to the ground, I summon one fire monster to scout and have my powers ready.

You grab her safely and lower her to the ground. You summon a fire monster to scout and have your powers ready. The fire monster was extinguished when it reached the corner of a building. You see a man with a poison orb and a special sword. An organic sword.

"What is it?" asked the man. "You want these people killed? Okay."

He was talking to the sword. An eye opened from the blade of the sword.

He aimed the sword at you.

-----

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 18/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I look around for water, or the dog's nest, or something else that could mask my scent.

Water's everywhere in this place. In fact, you're on an island. Unfortunately, nothing to mask the scent.

You enter the water without any sound. What next?

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I eat until my hunger is full then save the rest of the food for later.

You eat up, and also got healed up.

(Full Hunger)
(25 HP)

Let me engage you into a story-based RPG now, since you're used to this world. I hope.

After eating, you see a man in mid-twenties entering the restaurant.

"Who is the one with the earth manipulation?"
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
Level: 2
XP: 15/25
--
HP: 25/75
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

They give you XP and teleport you back to the original world. No extra powers. It would be overpowered if you had fire manipulation and shape-shifting already.

and there i hoped i could chose a second power like telekinesis. imagine me, surounded by a telekinetical force field like a second skin, punching someone.

If you don't grab the crystal, the monsters will get you.

then i grab it of course!
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I say: "Why it's me of course"

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 30/50
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
You set fire on the ground, heating the ground up, but the wolf notices it and moves to you at lightning speed and dodges the fire explosion. It comes right in front of you, biting your arm and trying to tear it off.
-(20 HP)

I encase the wolf in ice, then try to get my arm free.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"Look I don't want trouble, if you want you can be my ally" but I still have my powers ready and summon 5 fire monsters and fly up and let the girl rest on top of a building then I go back and continue to convince him to join my team, if not I attack him with my fire monsters and throw a huge fireball.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

then i grab it of course!

You grab it, but when you just merely touched it, the crystal exploded with energy, entering your body.

(10 XP)

Level up!

Just stronger forms.

You get back into the real world, but you see your own nightmares surrounding you. They charged with all their might and was about to kill you, when suddenly, they disappear when they almost touched you.

This system is newly introduced in this RPG, called Nightmare Points. The more Nightmare Points you have, the more chance the nightmares will get you and you grow weaker and weaker if you get more points.

And, when you die, your character sheet will not be erased, but your XP will be set back to 0 and your inventory will be empty. BUT, when you get killed by your nightmares, your character sheet WILL BE ERASED. Your character will cease to exist. Most likely, you'll start to see your nightmares at 90 points. So keep it low!

You're back in the real world. Now, it's time for you to go into the story-phase, since you're level three.

"Bring him in."

You see a commander and a troop of soldiers behind him. The troop started moving, all in super speed.

They grab your arms and legs.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I say: "Why it's me of course"

"Good."

He spreads magical runes across the floor, which are untouchable, then he clenched both his fists and punch the ground, immobilizing you somehow.

"We'll contain you for experiment and maybe kill you later."

He laughs an evil laugh. But, you can retaliate.

-----

--
XP: 5/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I encase the wolf in ice, then try to get my arm free.

You freeze the wolf. Quite short, but it works.

(5 XP)

You get the wolf off and see blood dripping from your arm.

If you lose blood, you lose HP and if you lose HP, you will die, so do something about it!

-----

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"Look I don't want trouble, if you want you can be my ally" but I still have my powers ready and summon 5 fire monsters and fly up and let the girl rest on top of a building then I go back and continue to convince him to join my team, if not I attack him with my fire monsters and throw a huge fireball.

"I live by the sword and only the sword, not to the likes of you."

He shoots an organic net at you. It is strong even for something fleshy.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

All I do is ask "who's we?"

And then I make the building crumble ontop of this mysterious man/magician.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I fly away and command my monsters to hug him then I throw a huge fireball at him

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"Bring him in."

You see a commander and a troop of soldiers behind him. The troop started moving, all in super speed.

They grab your arms and legs.

first, before i try to escape, i ask them: "why do you want to capture me? did i harm you? i even do not know who you are."
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You freeze the wolf. Quite short, but it works.

(5 XP)

You get the wolf off and see blood dripping from your arm.

If you lose blood, you lose HP and if you lose HP, you will die, so do something about it!

I go and put pressure on the wound while trying to distance myself from the frozen wolf.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

All I do is ask "who's we?"

And then I make the building crumble ontop of this mysterious man/magician.

"Some people you will know soon enough."

You make the building crumble on top of the man. He didn't move. The debris seemed to have crushed him. But no, you see him in front of you in a split second and you get knocked out with a single elbow.

You wake up, bound in very tight chains, and look around.

You're an experiment in this laboratory. And the scientist is about to test out what capabilities you have. He takes a large lance and charges towards you like a knight in a jousting competition but without a horse.

-----

--
XP: 26/30
--
Hunger: 91/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 3; Lightning Manipulation

I fly away and command my monsters to hug him then I throw a huge fireball at him

You dodge the organic net with your fire wings.

(3 XP)

Then, you send your fire monsters, but they were destroyed by a wave of organic skin from the sword.

But, you do damage him a little by your huge fireball. He got burned a little and reacted quickly to defend it.

(5 XP)

The girl wakes up.

"JAY! ARE YOU DONE?"

The girl gets up and charges towards Jay in lightning speed. He looks down, mocking her and snickered.

He made an organic wall, but the girl landed on the road to change directions.

"Sucker," said the girl. She caught Jay in surprise.

She shot lightning from both her hands, electrocuting Jay at the head and blasting off his brains.

The sword drops to the ground, waiting for an owner to get it. She turns towards you with lightning eyes.

"Thank you for saving me from the launch. I owe you my life," said the girl while bowing before you with eyes closed. You gained an ally!

She appears in front of you instantly and grabs your hand. She moves in an amazing speed that no one has seen before.

You are back in the purple world, but with something different.

There are people here now. Instead of the normal isolated world.

"This is where people live now. Usually. Some still stray on the other side, waiting for victims to appear."

You look around and see people living in houses, created by unknown materials, probably from this world. Jaysee had a bracelet and it blinked of bright light.

"The leader wants to see you."

Escape? Meet?

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

first, before i try to escape, i ask them: "why do you want to capture me? did i harm you? i even do not know who you are."

"Didn't the soldiers back then tell you? You destroyed Asia and you are dangerous. Besides, if you're an experiment, it would be useful."

He sent an unknown signal and one of the soldiers sent a punch to knock you out.

When you wake up, you were bound to tight chains like Xas. You see a scientist with a pistol instead of a lance (If you read other people's situations) and aims it at your head.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I go and put pressure on the wound while trying to distance myself from the frozen wolf.

Okay, putting pressure is good. You stay away from the frozen wolf. You see a bunch of people walking towards you, but don't know you're there.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 26/30
--
Hunger: 91/100