ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299812
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 71/90
--
HP: 30/375
Hunger: 44/105
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Aah, fruits!

(30 Hunger Points)

You see humans inhabiting this island. One stops you and ask you why you came here.

"i do not want to cause any trouble, i just need some food and some rest."
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 24/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 68/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

That is not what I meant, what I meant to was to find and use something to kill he before she throws acid at me and wont do what my air blade did.

Oh, you mean a weak spot?

It's inside the mother spider. The purple crystal is in there. In the heart. You take it, it dies. You just need to cut the body open.

Now, the mother spider is moving towards you.

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 4
XP: 13/35
--
HP: 95/100
Hunger: 43/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

First, I back away and form metal blades that will cut and stab at the tendrils. If it can't cut the tendrils, I keep it distracted by continuously creating metal blades to keep attacking it while I do something else.

Then, I make miniature metal drills that will go into the cat's orifices (ears, eye socket, nose, etc...) and it will rip the cat apart from the inside.

Again, the usage of orifices. That word's scary, you know?

The tendrils can be cut. But they will be spawned again.

The drills were moved by the ever-spawning tendrils, preventing it from coming any nearer than the cat.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
--
--
Hunger: 43/105
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

"i do not want to cause any trouble, i just need some food and some rest."

"What if we can't trust you?"

The man's fists became red.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
--
--
Hunger: 43/105
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

"What if we can't trust you?"

The man's fists became red.

i lay down on the ground and say:

"i understand you. there is a stranger who you do not know, comming from nowhere, asking you for a place to rest and to heal his wounds and asking you for some food to fill his stomach.
i could give you all the money i have and you would not still have a single reason to trust me, not even when i would tell you my name.
by the way, my name is Ghalaghor McAllistor.
i could work for you, help you or protect you.
you could easily kill me now because i am hungry, hurt and you outnumber me.
if you want to kill me, then do it now, i am too tired to fight."
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for the double post, i forgot something.

you could defend yourself with countles gusts of cutting wind (or an armor-like tornado around you made out of cutting air) while you could attack with a whirlwind of cutting air to cut the mother spider into thousand tiny pieces. afraid of the acid? just blow it away with some air!

^just an example, i do not know if your level is high enough to do something like this. but you could get creative and do something else.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

ok.... i was like lets go back to armor forum and the i was like the last thing i played was superhuman and then i saw this and was like WTF? this is still here?

Anyway you probably don't remember me s lets start a new guy

Name: Leon
Super Power: Photon Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
Level: 2
XP: 24/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 68/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Know my bug/ arachnid anatomy the heart is in the thorax so I make a gust of wind that go's past it and then comes back with such high speed that it slices her open.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i lay down on the ground and say:

"i understand you. there is a stranger who you do not know, comming from nowhere, asking you for a place to rest and to heal his wounds and asking you for some food to fill his stomach.
i could give you all the money i have and you would not still have a single reason to trust me, not even when i would tell you my name.
by the way, my name is Ghalaghor McAllistor.
i could work for you, help you or protect you.
you could easily kill me now because i am hungry, hurt and you outnumber me.
if you want to kill me, then do it now, i am too tired to fight."

That's some deep ****, yo. But you're not that old to be tired. You've been fighting for only seven months. Okay, that's a lot.

Of course, the man's red fists turn back to normal. But he doesn't let you in. He brought food out for you instead. You will rest outside. He is cautious.

(All Hunger Points)

Okay, let's fight.

A dragon flew from the other island to this island. It's hostile.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

ok.... i was like lets go back to armor forum and the i was like the last thing i played was superhuman and then i saw this and was like WTF? this is still here?

Anyway you probably don't remember me s lets start a new guy

I do remember you. I don't remember your power, though.

And, could you explain what photon manipulation is? Light manipulation?

Alright, you wake up in a prison. In your cell. A guard comes along

-----

--
Level: 3
XP: 2/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 67/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Know my bug/ arachnid anatomy the heart is in the thorax so I make a gust of wind that go's past it and then comes back with such high speed that it slices her open.

You slice it open.

(3 XP)

Level up!!

But acid spills out from the thorax.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yes Light Manipulation but Photon Manipulation sounds cooler.

I wait until he comes in when he does i wait a bit to see if hes hostile if he is i form lasers from all the possible light sources and shot them at his limbs.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 67/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a powerful gust of wind to blow the acid deeper into the cave away from me.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

That's some deep ****, yo. But you're not that old to be tired. You've been fighting for only seven months. Okay, that's a lot.

Of course, the man's red fists turn back to normal. But he doesn't let you in. He brought food out for you instead. You will rest outside. He is cautious.

(All Hunger Points)

Okay, let's fight.

A dragon flew from the other island to this island. It's hostile.

i take a good look at the dragon, trying to find out what kind of dragon he/she is.

i say to the man who gave me the food: "i will repay your kindness by protecting you against this dragon. if you want, then you can join the fight."

after i said these words, i shift into a dragon-human with wings and fly towards the dragon, trying to get on his/her back to rip out the wings. if i am not fast enough to do that, then i try to breath some fireballs at the dragons wings, trying to lure the dragon away from the people.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yes Light Manipulation but Photon Manipulation sounds cooler.

I wait until he comes in when he does i wait a bit to see if hes hostile if he is i form lasers from all the possible light sources and shot them at his limbs.

Alright, and please remember to quote what I said when you are on a hiatus. You can't expect me to remember your situation from long ago.

Okay, that was brutal.

(5 XP)

But, remember that argument a few ten posts ago. You aren't as fast as light. You still have a speed faster than that of a human's, though.

Alright, the dead man caused an alarm. More guards are coming along, and they are alert now.

-----

--
--
HP: 30/80
Hunger: 66/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a powerful gust of wind to blow the acid deeper into the cave away from me.

Okay, then. You see the crystal in the thorax, once all the acid is gone.

But a leg crashed your back and swung you crashing to the wall.

-(50 HP)

You see the mother spider aiming its leg at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 104/105
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i take a good look at the dragon, trying to find out what kind of dragon he/she is.

i say to the man who gave me the food: "i will repay your kindness by protecting you against this dragon. if you want, then you can join the fight."

after i said these words, i shift into a dragon-human with wings and fly towards the dragon, trying to get on his/her back to rip out the wings. if i am not fast enough to do that, then i try to breath some fireballs at the dragons wings, trying to lure the dragon away from the people.

Legends say that fire cannot kill a dragon. It is certainly true.

The dragon, immune to your fireballs, shot an icy breath at the small village.

Then, at your side, you see the man with his fists as red as fire.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Alright, and please remember to quote what I said when you are on a hiatus. You can't expect me to remember your situation from long ago.
Okay, that was brutal.
(5 XP)
But, remember that argument a few ten posts ago. You aren't as fast as light. You still have a speed faster than that of a human's, though.
Alright, the dead man caused an alarm. More guards are coming along, and they are alert now.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry

So im going to assume im just in a cell and nothing else so i use my powers to go faster and find a way out if i se a guard i do the same thing i did before but first i shot a laser at their eyes

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 104/105
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Legends say that fire cannot kill a dragon. It is certainly true.

The dragon, immune to your fireballs, shot an icy breath at the small village.

Then, at your side, you see the man with his fists as red as fire.

that is the reason why i tried to shoot fireballs made out of dragon fire at the dragons wings so he can not fly due to the many holes. like in "How to Train Your Dragon".

anyway, i use my energy form to get on the dragons back, then i use energy blades to cut of his wings, change back to normal, shrink and enter the dragon through one of its wounds to kill it from the inside. i shift into a deadly bacteria and use my powers to multiply as fast as i can, infecting the dragon with a lethal disease (the symptoms are a weak heart, problems to breath and inner bleading; do not worry, i try my best to stay inside the dragons body to not infect others.

if i can not infect the dragon, then i shift into a parasite, enter the dragons body through one of his wounds and eat him from the inside. i grow while i am eating so the white blood cells can not harm me.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 30/80
Hunger: 66/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a wind blade and a gust of wind, the blade to finish her off and the gust to keep the acid away from me.

Showing 1501-1515 of 1815