Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 8:28am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: James Grovan
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
Level: 2
XP: 8/25
--
HP: 70/70
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I create a craft that uses propellers to get me into the air and away from the floor. I place a turret with orders to shoot anything that comes out and drop spikes from the air to where I was previously. I create a heavy hand cannon as well whose recoil is transferred throughout the craft.

 

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:23pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 40/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 15/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

Darkness that is caused by the corrupted tentacles is corrupted. Darkness made from the light isn't.

good, then i have to find something else.

Your power is shape-shifting, so even with three heads, your telekinesis powers are limited.

But, at least you destroyed the darkness.

(8 XP)

You see that the darkness is spreading. Purple crystals now form everywhere. But there's only one in this area, currently.

And one guy decided to go for it. If you don't grab it, you'll die.

i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs, shift the two extra heads away and run towards the crystal. i use telekinesis to keep the other guy away from the crystal while tom shoots exploding metal bullets at him.

 

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 9:31pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

651 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Ignore the little candies for now. Shadow travel behind the giant candy and give it a nice shotgun blast of shadows.

It certainly got damaged.

(3 XP)

But, it just turned around at you and stomped the ground. Sour candy tsunami.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 9/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change to my Fire Wolf  form and try to turn the water monster to steam.

Yay! You killed it!

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Okay, the darkness is spreading more and more. You're hungry and your NP is still dangerously high.

Time for something else.

You four got sucked into a portal. When you were released, you see bombs below you. When touched, it activates, taking a few seconds until it blows up.

-----

Name: James Grovan
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
Level: 2
XP: 11/25
--
HP: 70/70
Hunger: 89/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I create a craft that uses propellers to get me into the air and away from the floor. I place a turret with orders to shoot anything that comes out and drop spikes from the air to where I was previously. I create a heavy hand cannon as well whose recoil is transferred throughout the craft.

Alright. You see a gigantic metallic worm with a flying helper than goes invisible when you touch it, even.

The turrets, spikes and your hand cannon helped, but it didn't die yet.

(3 XP)

It shot lasers at you and went back to the ground.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 40/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 14/100
NP: 24/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs, shift the two extra heads away and run towards the crystal. i use telekinesis to keep the other guy away from the crystal while tom shoots exploding metal bullets at him.

The man was aware you were there. So, he created a wall of dirt and you pushed against the wall instead of the man. The exploding metal bullets were ineffective against his just-made anti-blast shield.

75% his way.

 

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 9:58pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 9/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change to my human form, "Run!"

 

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:42pm

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

But, it just turned around at you and stomped the ground. Sour candy tsunami.

Make a giant shadow force to contain the tsunami and slowly inch closer, after I'm quite near, I direct the entire shadow force right in the middle of it then shadow travel out of the the tsunami's range.

 

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 3:05am

Rapyion

Rapyion

651 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change to my human form, "Run!"

Whoa, whoa whoa. Are you sure you're gonna run?

And besides, you're still in the air. Come on, think of something. Brandon is here too, you know.

-----

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Make a giant shadow force to contain the tsunami and slowly inch closer, after I'm quite near, I direct the entire shadow force right in the middle of it then shadow travel out of the the tsunami's range.

Okay, stop right there. The tsunami is too large for you to contain. And besides, the acidic level of this tsunami is huge. Your shadows may not even touch it and they might melt.

So, use another tactic.

 

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 3:31am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Shadow travel out of the range of the tsunami, like really far. Then conjure a giant beam of shadows and direct it and the giant sour candy spewing mother****er.

 

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 1:05pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 40/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 14/100
NP: 24/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

The man was aware you were there. So, he created a wall of dirt and you pushed against the wall instead of the man. The exploding metal bullets were ineffective against his just-made anti-blast shield.

75% his way.

i use the telekinesis to boost my own speed and jumps (extreme bouncy rubber legs) to get the crystal first.

tom uses his metal form to:

1. spread metal dust (as big as nano-bots) around the place so the other guy has now metal inside his blood so he can hurt/kill him from the inside of his own body.

2. distract the enemy with metal blades, metal obstacles to block his way to the crystal and exploding metal bullets.

 

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:18pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

(Me change that. Instead of me saying run when I change into my human form here is what I'll say.)

"Brandon give everyone but my a flight rune. Then we need to get out of here."

 

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:28am

Rapyion

Rapyion

651 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 11/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Shadow travel out of the range of the tsunami, like really far. Then conjure a giant beam of shadows and direct it and the giant sour candy spewing mother****er.

Alright. It got damaged.

(3 XP)

The monster regenerated, though. But it still had permanent damage.

Its fists travel towards you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 40/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 13/100
NP: 25/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

i use the telekinesis to boost my own speed and jumps (extreme bouncy rubber legs) to get the crystal first.

tom uses his metal form to:

1. spread metal dust (as big as nano-bots) around the place so the other guy has now metal inside his blood so he can hurt/kill him from the inside of his own body.

2. distract the enemy with metal blades, metal obstacles to block his way to the crystal and exploding metal bullets.

Stop right there. The man made an organic wall of poison spikes. You're heading towards it instead. The man made an air barrier and all metal dust are now ineffective. The metal blades and obstacles are moved aside, even against Tom's will.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

(Me change that. Instead of me saying run when I change into my human form here is what I'll say.)

"Brandon give everyone but my a flight rune. Then we need to get out of here."

But you a flight rune?

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!