Hunger: 89/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I energy construct a sonar (the earth equivalent, works off vibrations from the tunneling) to show me where he is and I follow using hand cannons to blast at him. I also place a cannon when I detect him surfacing (more powerful vibrations coupled with more detectors to position his exit area) and fire it point blank when he surfaces.

IF I manage to kill it then I'll also try to get some of the metal off its skin so as to make a permanent hand cannon (so I should only need ammunition from then on)

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 10:15am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 11/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

It's fists travel towards you.

Make a giant beam of shadows and direct it at the fist, tracking it's movement, slowly damaging it.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 4:29pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 40/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 13/100
NP: 25/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

Stop right there. The man made an organic wall of poison spikes. You're heading towards it instead. The man made an air barrier and all metal dust are now ineffective. The metal blades and obstacles are moved aside, even against Tom's will.

i jump over the organic wall and use telekinesis to boos myself while i fly (i growed three pairs of wings on my back) towards the crystal. if he grows more walls or they start to shoot their spikes, then i dodge them with a combination of flying and telekinesis. not to forget the dragon fire breath just in case i am not fast enough so i can burn the walls and/or the spikes.

tom uses his metal form to get the control back over his metal so he can stop the enemy with metal obstacles (weapons, not walls, looks like this guy can control walls...good that tom uses blunt weapons to stop him).

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:00pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

I meant me but I hit the wrong key, he is my fix sentence.

"Brandon give everyone but me a flight rune. Then we need to get out of here."

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 7:10am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

Name: James Grovan
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
Level: 2
XP: 11/25
--
HP: 70/70
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I energy construct a sonar (the earth equivalent, works off vibrations from the tunneling) to show me where he is and I follow using hand cannons to blast at him. I also place a cannon when I detect him surfacing (more powerful vibrations coupled with more detectors to position his exit area) and fire it point blank when he surfaces.

IF I manage to kill it then I'll also try to get some of the metal off its skin so as to make a permanent hand cannon (so I should only need ammunition from then on)

Hey, what happened to the lasers? Just miss you? You can instantly die from them.

-----

--
XP: 14/40
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Make a giant beam of shadows and direct it at the fist, tracking it's movement, slowly damaging it.

Well, they slowly melt.

(3 XP)

Until you realize, they are projectiles. The giant's fists were removed. It moves over you, attempting to stomp you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 12/100
NP: 26/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i jump over the organic wall and use telekinesis to boos myself while i fly (i growed three pairs of wings on my back) towards the crystal. if he grows more walls or they start to shoot their spikes, then i dodge them with a combination of flying and telekinesis. not to forget the dragon fire breath just in case i am not fast enough so i can burn the walls and/or the spikes.

tom uses his metal form to get the control back over his metal so he can stop the enemy with metal obstacles (weapons, not walls, looks like this guy can control walls...good that tom uses blunt weapons to stop him).

Not quite so, AyJay. He has a power called Matter Manipulation, a power first introduced by Runescape124.

The man finally stopped running and created a dome of pressurized air around you, getting closer and closer.

He defended Tom's attacks with his own; striking weapons with simple titanium chunks.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 7/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Okay, if you insist.

You drop to the land of bombs. You detonated one and it's about to explode. The team looks at you.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 7:45am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

--
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Until you realize, they are projectiles. The giant's fists were removed. It moves over you, attempting to stomp you.

I shadow travel over it and keep focusing my beam on the giant, still aware of the fist.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 3:38pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 12/100
NP: 26/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Not quite so, AyJay. He has a power called Matter Manipulation, a power first introduced by Runescape124.

The man finally stopped running and created a dome of pressurized air around you, getting closer and closer.

He defended Tom's attacks with his own; striking weapons with simple titanium chunks.

i am slowly loosing my strenght...my hunger grows...i am injured...my friend is in danger...my face is expressionless...my eyes are dark like the never ending nothingness in a black hole (even the whites of the eyes)...i change...into a hungry monster...i shift...into a mindless creature...my instincts are taking over...i become...a beast, filled with rage...my muscles are strong enough to tear diamonds apart...my reflexes are fast enough to dodge a storm of bullets...my teeth and claws are sharp enough to bite/cut through diamonds...my skin is tough enough to withstand acid, lava, bullets, sharp and/or pointy objects and electricity...

i burst out of the dome of air, blindly charging towards the enemy, tearing everything apart, crushing anything down and devouring what i can devour.

tom uses his metal form to fly into the sky so i will not attack him, then he continues to attack the other guy with metal weapons (sharp weapons, blunt weapons, pointy weapons and sharp and pointy weapons), metal traps, liquid metal, metal tentacles, metal bullets, exploding metal, poisonous metal, very hot metal and lightning (he uses a generator to shoot lightning).

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 7:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
--
Hunger: 7/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

That is not what I wanted to happen, the reason I said,

Is because I would change into my raven form just before I hit the ground, and fly out of danger.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 4:49am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

--
XP: 11/25
--
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Sorry missed the lasers, I create a large mirror with heavy metal reinforcements to block/reflect the laser at him, and then do what i said last post.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 6:16am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

--
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I shadow travel over it and keep focusing my beam on the giant, still aware of the fist.

The fists missed, but it also caused a sour tsunami. The giant's foot is coming down on you also. The beam now didn't damage anything.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 11/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i am slowly loosing my strenght...my hunger grows...i am injured...my friend is in danger...my face is expressionless...my eyes are dark like the never ending nothingness in a black hole (even the whites of the eyes)...i change...into a hungry monster...i shift...into a mindless creature...my instincts are taking over...i become...a beast, filled with rage...my muscles are strong enough to tear diamonds apart...my reflexes are fast enough to dodge a storm of bullets...my teeth and claws are sharp enough to bite/cut through diamonds...my skin is tough enough to withstand acid, lava, bullets, sharp and/or pointy objects and electricity...

i burst out of the dome of air, blindly charging towards the enemy, tearing everything apart, crushing anything down and devouring what i can devour.

tom uses his metal form to fly into the sky so i will not attack him, then he continues to attack the other guy with metal weapons (sharp weapons, blunt weapons, pointy weapons and sharp and pointy weapons), metal traps, liquid metal, metal tentacles, metal bullets, exploding metal, poisonous metal, very hot metal and lightning (he uses a generator to shoot lightning).

So, a beast based on missing hunger points, huh?

The man saw you charging towards him and he moved aside. He added tons of weight on your body and created an acidic spike. Okay, now your armor can be broken (Maybe).

For Tom, he fought them with the same weapons. So, Tom is pretty much useless in this fight.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 6/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Is because I would change into my raven form just before I hit the ground, and fly out of danger.

Then you could've said that after what you said.

Reversing..

Okay, you turn into a raven and fly with them. But, you see a bomb hurled at you.

-----

--
XP: 14/25
--
Hunger: 87/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Sorry missed the lasers, I create a large mirror with heavy metal reinforcements to block/reflect the laser at him, and then do what i said last post.

Alright, mirrors.

(3 XP)

Then, you set-up a sonar. But it doesn't detect anything but a small vibration.

Then, you saw it. Its helper coming to ram you with hot metal.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!