ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300421
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 2; Size Shift; HP: 75/75

(No, but I do have some knoledge of electronics and magnetism :3)

From a section of the ground in front of the ape-things, I take away the electrons, causing the ground in front of themto dip all of a sudden, causing them to trip and faceplant.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 100/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

You shift back into human and give up.

The soldiers knock you out and take you away, again. You end up in strapped. The commander sits on a chair just in front of you.

"Tell me what you have known, so far."

"i woke up in this place, knowing only my name and that i have the power to change myself. a guy said i destroyed asia but i can not remember doing that because i probably lost my memory after i got my powers. oh, and it looks like i am a guinea pig for some people."
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You ready yourself and raise your shield with your sword. The ice spikes did nothing towards your shield.

(3 XP)

The cyro-maniac made a raised path, then jumped and shot freezing mists at you.

I try to jump out of the way of the mist while trying to keep eye contact on the cyro-maniac.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You ready yourself and raise your shield with your sword. The ice spikes did nothing towards your shield.

(3 XP)

The cyro-maniac made a raised path, then jumped and shot freezing mists at you.

I try to jump out of the way of the mist while trying to keep an eye on the cyro-maniac.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Sorry for the double post.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 4
XP: 4/35
--
HP: 90/90
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 4; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 80/80

I form a shield using my wings and then make a fire monster to absorb all his attack, then I fly up to shoot more fireballs.

You form a shield using your wings and summon a fire monster to absorb it. The missiles exploded but nothing happened to you.

(3 XP)

You fly up and shoot fireballs at him, but he defended with a wall of bones. They are pretty strong.

And you could command Jaysee on how to attack. Just saying.

-----

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 3/35
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

Well I might as well leave, cause I don't want to be a science experiment again.

You escape the place and see a field of tanks (Not combat ones) and soldiers patrolling everywhere.

What do you do?

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 8/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 2; Size Shift; HP: 75/75

From a section of the ground in front of the ape-things, I take away the electrons, causing the ground in front of themto dip all of a sudden, causing them to trip and faceplant.

You take away the ground by transforming them into electrons, causing them to face-plant the ground. They get stunned.

(5 XP)

But they are not giving up. They, together, cause an earthquake, which also caused a fissure.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 3; Metal Manipulation; HP: 85/85
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"i woke up in this place, knowing only my name and that i have the power to change myself. a guy said i destroyed asia but i can not remember doing that because i probably lost my memory after i got my powers. oh, and it looks like i am a guinea pig for some people."

"Well, I am here to help you recover your memories, Overlord Ghalaghor."

The commander bowed loyally towards you. The soldiers unstrapped you and bowed to you as well.

So, you're like a future Hitler.

The commander became your ally, as fast as possible.

He led you outside and you see a purple world.

"To get your memories back, you'll have to gather purple crystal in this world. If you could stop the distribution of the purple light, you can recover the whole of your memories."

There are three portals in this world that are visible. One in the remains of Asia, one in Russia and one in the ruins of Mount Everest. Choose your place.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to jump out of the way of the mist while trying to keep eye contact on the cyro-maniac.

You jump out of the freezing mist, but he directs it towards you.

No use jumping away. But, you have your shield and sword.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 4/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

I was going to but I thought it was automatic :P

Jaysee shoots electricity balls while I shoot fireballs to destroy the wall, summon a lightning fast monster to attack him, then I use my fire hands to grab him while Jaysee shoot electricity at him.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You jump out of the freezing mist, but he directs it towards you.

No use jumping away. But, you have your shield and sword.

I use my shield hoping it would block the mist.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"Well, I am here to help you recover your memories, Overlord Ghalaghor."

The commander bowed loyally towards you. The soldiers unstrapped you and bowed to you as well.

So, you're like a future Hitler.

so i am the bad guy? i wanted to be a good guy or at least an anti-hero...well, lets see how far this goes...maybe i can find a way to become the good guy...

The commander became your ally, as fast as possible.

He led you outside and you see a purple world.

"To get your memories back, you'll have to gather purple crystal in this world. If you could stop the distribution of the purple light, you can recover the whole of your memories."

There are three portals in this world that are visible. One in the remains of Asia, one in Russia and one in the ruins of Mount Everest. Choose your place.

"i wonder...can we control the portals so i could collect all three crystals before i leave this world?"
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 3/35
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

Do you mean tanks as in 'blowing up' kind?

Well anyways I go in and attack with a big earth quake.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 9/35
--
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

Jaysee shoots electricity balls while I shoot fireballs to destroy the wall, summon a lightning fast monster to attack him, then I use my fire hands to grab him while Jaysee shoot electricity at him.

Jaysee shoots electricity balls while you shoot fireballs. They both destroyed the wall.

(5 XP)

But you don't see the bone manipulator. Instead, you see a giant swinging axe coming right at you.

-----

--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use my shield hoping it would block the mist.

You use your shield, blocking the mist. Only your shield gets frozen, though.

(3 XP)

Then, the cyro-maniac suddenly gets tired. If you wanna, you can kill him.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"i wonder...can we control the portals so i could collect all three crystals before i leave this world?"

"I believe not, Overlord. The portals are back on Earth. This world is in another one."

-----

--
XP: 8/35
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

Do you mean tanks as in 'blowing up' kind?

Well anyways I go in and attack with a big earth quake.

Extreme earthquake? As you wish.

You jump down with a big earthquake, sending a few soldiers into trauma and tanks exploding everywhere.

(5 XP)

But some soldiers realized you were the cause and they started attacking you. One is a fire manipulator and he shot a fire hurricane.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, you get in, the spiders not even suspecting anything at all.

You see a blade, a machete of some sort, created using unknown materials. It may be of this world.

If you don't take it, you'll see a purple crystal fragment. If you do, you'll see a man wandering around, finding a purple crystal fragment. If he takes it, you're stuck in the world forever.

So I basically have the choice between a bad*** sword or getting out of here?
I want both. I take off my shirt, wrap up the crystal without touching it, and grab the sword. Then I unwrap my shirt, and grab the crystal, hopefully getting me and the sword out of there.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You use your shield, blocking the mist. Only your shield gets frozen, though.

(3 XP)

Then, the cyro-maniac suddenly gets tired. If you wanna, you can kill him.

I don't kill if I have a choice.
I put my sword away, "I'm not going to kill you, its against my moral code. But I have a question, why did you attack me?"
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 9/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

I grab Jaysee and fly up, then I throw her, Jaysee shoots the axe with electricity and will land on it, if I see the bone manipulator I will grab him with fire hands while Jaysee shoots electricity at him

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"I believe not, Overlord. The portals are back on Earth. This world is in another one."

"so, is there a way to get all three?"
Showing 181-195 of 1815