ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300598
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name:Lucifer
Super Power:Photonic Manipulation/Light Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Hopefully not to late.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 8/35
--
HP: 90/90
Hunger: 93/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

How many pyronites are there going to be?

So anyways I roll myself into a cement ball and run into the pyronite.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
XP: 5/20
--
HP: 30/50
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You continue putting pressure on the wound and sneaking away, but a little blood left a trail. The group found you out and instead of killing you, they immediately help you out. They bandaged your wound and help you up. Since it's night, a man lit the way with a fireball.

(20 HP)

Then, you see a pack of wolves surrounding you. You're healed up already, actually. And those wolves are the same as the wolf before.

This is your situation.

Once again, sorry for not posting. I light the wolves on fire, similar to spraying a flamethrower on the wolves, except for that it's ON the wolves to begin with, and therefore can't miss.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 2
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

So I basically have the choice between a bad*** sword or getting out of here?
I want both. I take off my shirt, wrap up the crystal without touching it, and grab the sword. Then I unwrap my shirt, and grab the crystal, hopefully getting me and the sword out of there.

Well, meaning, if you had the machete, the man would be dangerous and if he takes the crystal, you can't get out anymore. You see him approaching the crystal slowly.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I don't kill if I have a choice.
I put my sword away, "I'm not going to kill you, its against my moral code. But I have a question, why did you attack me?"

The cyro-maniac didn't want to answer. He looked at you and went all out as a last resort. He wielded ice talons.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 9/35
--
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 4; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 80/80

I grab Jaysee and fly up, then I throw her, Jaysee shoots the axe with electricity and will land on it, if I see the bone manipulator I will grab him with fire hands while Jaysee shoots electricity at him

You grab Jaysee and fly up.

"Ooh! Viet Anh!"

You throw her down towards the axe and she shoots electricity at the axe and lands on it.

I don't understand this part. Why shoot the axe when you're gonna land on it.

*shakes head* Never mind.

You see the bone manipulator now. He shoots bone missiles again. No way for you to grab him.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 3; Metal Manipulation; HP: 85/85
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"so, is there a way to get all three?"

"We go in one by one. Since we can only be in one portal at a time. Only you can grab it if you want to secure the power that the crystal exerts."

Each portal has its own monsters, but the difficulty will be set the same.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Nope. EVERYONE IS PERMITTED TO JOIN!!

Okay, let's start. After a few weeks of the spread of the purple light, you finally wake up from that coma, on a tree, in a forest. A jungle, to be exact.

You see a person, a pyromaniac. He spotted you and started shooting fire at you.

-----

Name: Xas
--
XP: 11/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

You forgot your name.

How many pyronites are there going to be?

So anyways I roll myself into a cement ball and run into the pyronite.

You make yourself into a cement ball and run into the fire manipulator. He jumped out of the way. But at least you defended against the fire hurricane.

(3 XP)

The fire manipulator made a fire hurricane around a tank and sent it towards you. By the time the tank melts and explodes, you will be in its range.

-----

--
XP: 10/20
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Once again, sorry for not posting. I light the wolves on fire, similar to spraying a flamethrower on the wolves, except for that it's ON the wolves to begin with, and therefore can't miss.

You light the wolves on fire. The fur started to burn and the wolves died out easily.

(5 XP)

Except one. It's a pyro-wolf. It shoots flames at your group.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The cyro-maniac didn't want to answer. He looked at you and went all out as a last resort. He wielded ice talons.

I sigh, "Fine you don't have to tell me, but my word is my life, I wont kill you. I only attack those who want to kill me, in self defense of course. I don't even care if you follow through with your attack, but if you do, just know you may get killed in the posses." I say to him, give him a chance to change his mind.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You see a person, a pyromaniac. He spotted you and started shooting fire at you.

I jump out of the way and and fire two beams at his eyes but before they hit i make them explode so he is blinded then i go behind him and i first shoot the arms and then the head.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 9/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

I distract him by dodging the bones and throwing fireballs while Jaysee sneaks up on him and electrocutes him.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 11/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

You forgot your name.

OMG I can't believe I forgot that.

So as the tank is flying towards me I dig underground to protect myself.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

Well, meaning, if you had the machete, the man would be dangerous and if he takes the crystal, you can't get out anymore. You see him approaching the crystal slowly.

So I now have the machete because it's in my inventory? Cool. I go invisible and sprint towards the crystal, hoping to get it before the man.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"We go in one by one. Since we can only be in one portal at a time. Only you can grab it if you want to secure the power that the crystal exerts."

Each portal has its own monsters, but the difficulty will be set the same.

i go to the remains of asia, but before i go i get some medikits to heal myself just in case i get too much damage.
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You light the wolves on fire. The fur started to burn and the wolves died out easily.

(5 XP)

Except one. It's a pyro-wolf. It shoots flames at your group.

I make a shield of ice in front of my new friends and I, hoping the flames won't melt the ice that fast. Then I encase the wolf in ice the same way that I did when the lightning wolf was trying to gnaw my arm off. After all, I, like Robert Frost, think that "for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Ransing Bluyd
Super Power: Move back time up to 1 minute.
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Also male.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 8/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 2; Size Shift; HP: 75/75

(Earthquake is super effective, xD)

I try and take some of the electrons out of the air around me to create two balls of plasma to launch at them.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I sigh, "Fine you don't have to tell me, but my word is my life, I wont kill you. I only attack those who want to kill me, in self defense of course. I don't even care if you follow through with your attack, but if you do, just know you may get killed in the posses." I say to him, give him a chance to change his mind.

Nope, not gonna change his mind.

He runs towards you with his ice talons and slice at the shape, X, at you.

-----

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I jump out of the way and and fire two beams at his eyes but before they hit i make them explode so he is blinded then i go behind him and i first shoot the arms and then the head.

You jump out of the way, the fireball missing and left in this sky to be dissipated by the wind.

You shoot two beams of light at his eyes so that it just blinds him. Well, they didn't miss.

(5 XP)

The blind pyromaniac didn't give you a chance to shoot him.

He explodes himself in fire, causing the area around him to go into flames, and you're in the range.

-----

--
XP: 14/35
--
HP: 70/90
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

I distract him by dodging the bones and throwing fireballs while Jaysee sneaks up on him and electrocutes him.

You distract him by dodging bone-

Wait, wait. I just said these bones were missiles that are capable of following you.

One missile hit you, with shrapnel slicing your skin.

-(20 HP)

But Jaysee did do her job by electrocuting him.

(5 XP)

Then, when the bone manipulator was done with, you move closer towards the crystal. You see acid webs shot at you, surrounding you.

-----

--
XP: 14/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

So as the tank is flying towards me I dig underground to protect myself.

You dig underground. The tank exploded just right above you, but you managed to escape.

(3 XP)

You see a portal opening up a few moments ago. Maybe it opened when you fought?

Do you still want to get fighting or get inside the portal?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

So I now have the machete because it's in my inventory? Cool. I go invisible and sprint towards the crystal, hoping to get it before the man.

You run towards the crystal. With your muffled footsteps, you got past all the spiders and you see the man looking around, just nearby the crystal.

What will you do about the man?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i go to the remains of asia, but before i go i get some medikits to heal myself just in case i get too much damage.

You get med-kits just in case. And go to the remains of Asia. When you enter the portal, you see a hospital.

"Sir, I do not know the strategy points, as we have not explored this portal yet. Since, it is only a one-way portal."

Tom leads, with you following. You see a dead body in this hospital. Then something touched your back. It's the undead!

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a shield of ice in front of my new friends and I, hoping the flames won't melt the ice that fast. Then I encase the wolf in ice the same way that I did when the lightning wolf was trying to gnaw my arm off. After all, I, like Robert Frost, think that "for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."

You make an ice shield in front of your friends. Suddenly, your allies were cowards and they ran away, leaving you behind.

You encase the wolf in ice later. But it burned the ice off.

Then, it shoots a fireball at you.

-----

Name: Ransing Bluyd
Super Power: (Insert power)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I'm sorry, but your power is.. overpowered. Please use another one.

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 13/25
--
HP: 65/65
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 2; Size Shift; HP: 75/75

I try and take some of the electrons out of the air around me to create two balls of plasma to launch at them.

You take some electrons from the air and shoot two balls at them.

Yes, they die, but you fall into the fissure.

(5 XP)

But Hulk was fast enough to save you. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. His strength was comparable to a super-strength man, yet he can change his size.

You see the only cave in this world, and spiders guard the entrance. Inside the cave lies the crystal you need to get out of this world.
Showing 196-210 of 1815