HP: 65/65
Hunger: 92/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to dodge it, then I use a powerful gust of wind, going 100 mile per hour.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 2:49pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,336 posts

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 3
XP: 11/30
--
HP: 45/85
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're on a wall, a thick one, of course. A few guards surround you, holding their guns, pointed at you.

The flash of red came from one of the guns, meaning it's about to fire.

First, I take out some metal from underground and try to block the gun's bullets by making a shield, and I try to use my magnetism to take anything metallic away from the guards, transform it into two swords, and simultaneously kill any guards on both sides.

If that doesn't work, I use some metal pieces from underground to plug of their guns so that it doesn't fire, then I force the metal pieces to transform into little bullets and I hit each of the guards with it.

I make sure to kill everybody with the metal sword or metal bullets. After I'm done, I check each of the soldier's uniform for anything useful, then I take off one of the soldier's uniforms and I wear it so that other soldiers won't attack me.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 7:39pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 55/90
--
HP: 265/375
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Speed, yes. Strength, yes. But reflexes, no.

The man doesn't have a vital point. He has no weaknesses. Except that accursed purple crystal. Too bad you can't find it right now.

Diamond doesn't work. When you tried and punched, he dodged. Or blocked.

He jumped up.

i shift my whole body into molten magma and follow him, hoping that my punches have now more effect.

if that does not work, then i try poison and acid (in that order).

and just to be sure: my third plan is to change my body so that i have the poisonous skin of a poison-dart frog combined with the electricity emiting skin of an electric eel while my whole body is covered in poisonous spikes.

if he hits me now, then he will be surprised (that counts for all the plans above).

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 7:22am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 1/25
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to dodge it, then I use a powerful gust of wind, going 100 mile per hour.

The spider jumps just right above it and shot another. You can't move to the right.

-----

--
XP: 26/30
--
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

First, I take out some metal from underground and try to block the gun's bullets by making a shield, and I try to use my magnetism to take anything metallic away from the guards, transform it into two swords, and simultaneously kill any guards on both sides.

If that doesn't work, I use some metal pieces from underground to plug of their guns so that it doesn't fire, then I force the metal pieces to transform into little bullets and I hit each of the guards with it.

I make sure to kill everybody with the metal sword or metal bullets. After I'm done, I check each of the soldier's uniform for anything useful, then I take off one of the soldier's uniforms and I wear it so that other soldiers won't attack me.

In Hitman: Absolution, the disguise system doesn't work. At all.

But, okay. This one will. And you killed three guards.

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

But what are you gonna do here?

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift my whole body into molten magma and follow him, hoping that my punches have now more effect.

if that does not work, then i try poison and acid (in that order).

and just to be sure: my third plan is to change my body so that i have the poisonous skin of a poison-dart frog combined with the electricity emiting skin of an electric eel while my whole body is covered in poisonous spikes.

if he hits me now, then he will be surprised (that counts for all the plans above).

Are you sure?

You touched him and you suddenly changed back to normal. With wings and whatnot. Two of them too.

Damage-over-time effects cannot be inflicted upon him.

He has super-strength and quick reflexes. You're gonna have to go melee with him. Non-elemental style.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 8:50am

BearBear_1

BearBear_1

97 posts

hi guys, im new to all of this but i thought ill try it out
looks like fun! :D

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Pyrokinesis (he's a lava man XD)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ok, so i made a guy who's just nothing but lava (lol) cant think of anything else... looking forward to starting!

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 12:11pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge to the left then and use a 100 mph wind gust to fling the spider at least 10 miles.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 2:42pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Are you sure?

You touched him and you suddenly changed back to normal. With wings and whatnot. Two of them too.

Damage-over-time effects cannot be inflicted upon him.

He has super-strength and quick reflexes. You're gonna have to go melee with him. Non-elemental style.

i hoped that the magma and acid would have at least hurt him as soon as he touched me.

the poison and electricity should paralize him long enough so i could hit him and damage him.

anyway, in that way:

i combine some things with my body...the strength of a gorilla, a grizzly and a horned dung beatle in my arms...the speed of a cheeta in my legs...leg-muscles strong enough to jump-walk on the air and an aerodynamic body...and the skin of a flying squirrel.

i jump above that guy and try to dive towards him to punch him with my fists. if he dodges, then i just use glide towards the ground like a flying squirrel and try that again. if he tries to hit me, then i try to dodge his attacks as fast as possible and try to hit him with my punches at the same time.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 2:56pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,336 posts

--
--
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

In Hitman: Absolution, the disguise system doesn't work. At all.

But, okay. This one will. And you killed three guards.

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

But what are you gonna do here?

First, I infiltrate the city and try my best to not attract any attention from any soldiers. If a soldier asks me something and I don't understand, I just nod my head until they go away or something.

I try to find a dark alley or a sewer or an abandoned house to hide out in and look for some metallic objects that I can pocket. Also, I keep my eye out for some allies or people that can help me.

Describe the scene for me, please. In the city, I mean.

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 6:40am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Geo-thermogenesis
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ok, so i made a guy who's just nothing but lava (lol) cant think of anything else... looking forward to starting!

Okay. But, being lava is OP. Unless I take away 10 Hunger points instead of 1.

Are you okay with that?

You wake up in darkness. You heard a roar in front of you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge to the left then and use a 100 mph wind gust to fling the spider at least 10 miles.

You think that will work?

The spider dodged too. And while dodging, it shot another acid spit.

You cannot move to the left and right already. Back or front.

You see where I'm getting at?

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i hoped that the magma and acid would have at least hurt him as soon as he touched me.

the poison and electricity should paralize him long enough so i could hit him and damage him.

anyway, in that way:

i combine some things with my body...the strength of a gorilla, a grizzly and a horned dung beatle in my arms...the speed of a cheeta in my legs...leg-muscles strong enough to jump-walk on the air and an aerodynamic body...and the skin of a flying squirrel.

i jump above that guy and try to dive towards him to punch him with my fists. if he dodges, then i just use glide towards the ground like a flying squirrel and try that again. if he tries to hit me, then i try to dodge his attacks as fast as possible and try to hit him with my punches at the same time.

This is why I gave you a lot more hit points than the others. You are made to go face-to-face combat. Well, this man obviously made you go melee.

He dodged every attack. But for some reason, he didn't counterattack this time. You're in the air, facing him as he falls.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 54/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

First, I infiltrate the city and try my best to not attract any attention from any soldiers. If a soldier asks me something and I don't understand, I just nod my head until they go away or something.

I try to find a dark alley or a sewer or an abandoned house to hide out in and look for some metallic objects that I can pocket. Also, I keep my eye out for some allies or people that can help me.

Describe the scene for me, please. In the city, I mean.

No one will help you. No one.

But you do find guns all over the armory you came across.

Okay. The city is like a village with walls, but with guns everywhere.

Now, a guard comes and asks you a question.

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 7:03am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Golem
--
Allies:
N/A

Unless you find a purple crystal and touch it.

They're dead.

(10 XP)
-(2 NP)

Level up!!!

Alright, new form. Golem. You turn into a gigantic rock golem, but cannot control earth. It's a high risk; high reward form. Your strength becomes immense with the golem.

Alright, you see the crystal.

I first eat the three crows, I then touch the crystal then transform to Golem.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!