Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Alright, then.

He doesn't wear a shirt. He only wears a short pair of pants. His eyes are purple, with purple flames rushing out of his eyes. When he exhales roughly down his nose, you see purple air coming out. You see veins of purple on his body. Okay, fine, I'll leak some info.

He has a crystal in his heart. You touch it, you escape this world AND get the extra hunger point limit. But it's gonna be tough splitting the chest apart, let alone trying to hurt it.

i try to get near him so i can grab him, bind his legs, arms and head and try to tear his chest open with my claw-hands. i used some tails and arms to bind him, but i leaved the chest open. only his chest is not bound by my tails/arms.

if that does not work, then i have to try to kill him so i can open his chest...

as said, if the above plan does not work, then i try to hit him with my punches and kicks. a raging storm of punches and fists.

i combine some things with my body...the strength of a gorilla, a grizzly and a horned dung beatle in my arms...the speed of a cheeta in my legs...leg-muscles strong enough to jump-walk on the air and an aerodynamic body...and the skin of a flying squirrel.

i forgot to add the tough skin of the rhino...

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 10:35pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 4/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 89/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump up and use the wind to help me fly high enough to dodge the acid wave.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 11:21pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

657 posts

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Geo-thermogenesis
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ok...didn't know who aggravated the rhino, but i'll try and dodge him and then sprint for the exit from which the rhino came.

There are no exits until I reveal them.

The rhino missed, but it turned around and charged again.

-----

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 11/40
--
HP: 85/115
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
Golem
--
Allies:
N/A

I then turn back to my normal form. (Don't I get hunger points for the crows I eat?) I then summon a wall made of stone to block me.

Oh, yeah. I forgot.

(30 Hunger Points)

The wall blocked the fireball.

(3 XP)

But a man crashed into the ground next to you and fire exploded. You got hit.

-(30 HP)

You get sent away. When you look up, you see the man throwing a massive fireball at you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 55/90
--
HP: 215/375
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i try to get near him so i can grab him, bind his legs, arms and head and try to tear his chest open with my claw-hands. i used some tails and arms to bind him, but i leaved the chest open. only his chest is not bound by my tails/arms.

if that does not work, then i have to try to kill him so i can open his chest...

as said, if the above plan does not work, then i try to hit him with my punches and kicks. a raging storm of punches and fists.

Every punch was parried by his punches. Then, he sent a kick up between your legs.

-(50 HP)

You were sent up into the dark sky. You see the man jumping up towards you.

-----

--
XP: 7/25
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump up and use the wind to help me fly high enough to dodge the acid wave.

Aah, well.

(3 XP)

The acid wave went past. You see the spider caught in the hurricane you caused.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 11:25pm

BearBear_1

BearBear_1

97 posts

--
XP: 0/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

There are no exits until I reveal them.

The rhino missed, but it turned around and charged again.

No exits? Guess I have to fight the rhino then.

I'll try to dodge the rhino again, then when he's right beside me, I try and punch him from the side by hardening my lava hands into solid rock.

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 4:32pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Every punch was parried by his punches. Then, he sent a kick up between your legs.

-(50 HP)

You were sent up into the dark sky. You see the man jumping up towards you.

i await him and cling to hhis body as soon as he hits me. i suround his whole body by wrapping my arms and legs around him.

now i can do two things:

i fly up high into the sky to the second highest atmosphere of this place, dive towards the ground and release him before we both hit the ground. i stop just in time above the ground so i can get the crystal.

if that does not work, then i fly to the second highest atmosphere of this planet to use the above plan as a back-up plan while i some parasitic mouthes try to get inside his body without eating or devouring anithing from him so i can get the crystal out of him. if that does not work, then i try my plan b (the plan above).

the third plan involves flying towards the ground and dodging his attack at the last second so he hits the ground. before he can then get up, i get to him as fast as possible and try to break his arms, then i try to rib his chest open by using a non-stopping storm of strong punches combined with drills and other sharp and pointy weapons, all of them centered at the point where his heart should be.

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 5:09pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
XP: 7/25
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make the hurricane fling the spider into the nearest water source, hopefully drowning it.

(By the way can I get this character to see the death of Shadow, say a time line inter connected to that losing one.)

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 7:05am

Rapyion

Rapyion

657 posts

--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

No exits? Guess I have to fight the rhino then.

I'll try to dodge the rhino again, then when he's right beside me, I try and punch him from the side by hardening my lava hands into solid rock.

The rhino was sent away.

(3 XP)

But when it got up, it shot its horn at you.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i await him and cling to hhis body as soon as he hits me. i suround his whole body by wrapping my arms and legs around him.

now i can do two things:

i fly up high into the sky to the second highest atmosphere of this place, dive towards the ground and release him before we both hit the ground. i stop just in time above the ground so i can get the crystal.

if that does not work, then i fly to the second highest atmosphere of this planet to use the above plan as a back-up plan while i some parasitic mouthes try to get inside his body without eating or devouring anithing from him so i can get the crystal out of him. if that does not work, then i try my plan b (the plan above).

the third plan involves flying towards the ground and dodging his attack at the last second so he hits the ground. before he can then get up, i get to him as fast as possible and try to break his arms, then i try to rib his chest open by using a non-stopping storm of strong punches combined with drills and other sharp and pointy weapons, all of them centered at the point where his heart should be.

The first plan was already void. He can reflect your body away from him.

All your typing went to waste.

The man sent a kick right at your face.

-----

--
XP: 10/25
--
Hunger: 87/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make the hurricane fling the spider into the nearest water source, hopefully drowning it.

(By the way can I get this character to see the death of Shadow, say a time line inter connected to that losing one.)

I guess. Shadow died by the hands of the water lady, right?

Alright. You didn't kill the spider, but it definitely didn't fight back anymore.

(3 XP)

Alright, you see the cave, but with two spiders guarding it. I'll make it harder.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 7:34am

BearBear_1

BearBear_1

97 posts

--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The rhino was sent away.

(3 XP)

But when it got up, it shot its horn at you.

-----

Yay, 3 xp! Wait, the rhino can shoot his horn?

Ok then, I'll try to harden my whole body to take as little damage as possible, if at all, since i don't think its possible to dodge projectiles.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 7:58am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 11/40
--
HP: 85/115
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
Golem
--
Allies:
N/A

I form two walls of rock before going underground, I then shoot up while turning to Golem Form then run towards him.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 3:46pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,354 posts

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 3
XP: 26/30
--
HP: 45/85
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

Sorry for being inactive. I was a bit busy.

He raised his gun at you. The I.D has the picture of the man who died.

Right. *facepalm*

First, I use my magnetism to take his gun away by surprise and simultaneously lodge a metal piece into his throat so that he can't speak and then I kill him while switching my I.D with his I.D so everybody assumes it was him that killed the person before. If he has some armor on or if that somehow doesn't work, I lodge a metal piece into his mouth and block his windpipe so he cannot speak, and I do everything I have said before.

I then find a dark alley or some place to hide for the time being.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!