Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

The first plan was already void. He can reflect your body away from him.

All your typing went to waste.

The man sent a kick right at your face.

it is not an entire waste. try and error, i try to learn from my mistakes.

anyway, i dodge the kick as fast as i can and try to hit him in his face. everytime he tries to attack me, i dodge his attack and try to attack him with my fists for each time i dodged one of his attacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

lets see...he is corrupted and immune against ranged and/or elemental attacks, while i am made out of...anti-matter...wait a minute, if i am made out of anti-matter and he is made out of matter, then that means...do you know what happens when matter and anti-matter meet?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

power hints/tipps part 2

you can surprise your opponent/s by using something defensive as a weapon like an elemental wall in front of the enemy in the last second so he/she/they get hit by it.
or you could try out an elemental armor/shield/dome.
you can even attack by defending yourself with other powers, of course.

telekinesis involves levitation (including objects, others and you), telekinetical punches, lifting someone up and then letting him/her falling from a great hight, crushing organs and/or stopping enemies movement, suffocating others, creating shields/barriers, using ranged/meelee weapons without touching them and using the elements (earth, water and fire) by lifting them up.

maybe i make more parts, that is it for now.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 8:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 10/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 87/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Knowing that the wind blows near the entrance of caves, I make the cave mouth a wind-tunnel, first blowing the spiders in and then blowing them back out with enough force to either stun them of kill them when they hit something other then myself, it will also passably force any other spiders out as well.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 8:58am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Geo-thermogenesis
--
Level: 1
XP: 6/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yay, 3 xp! Wait, the rhino can shoot his horn?

Ok then, I'll try to harden my whole body to take as little damage as possible, if at all, since i don't think its possible to dodge projectiles.

It is. Sometimes.

Okay. You caught it but never got damaged.

(3 XP)

But you see it's about to explode. Remember. You're just human, not lava.

-----

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 14/40
--
HP: 85/115
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
Golem
--
Allies:
N/A

I form two walls of rock before going underground, I then shoot up while turning to Golem Form then run towards him.

Shoot what up? Yourself? The walls?

Okay, the massive fireball was dissipated along with the earth walls.

(3 XP)

But the fire guy is in the air. You can't run towards him.

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 4
XP: 1/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

Right. *facepalm*

First, I use my magnetism to take his gun away by surprise and simultaneously lodge a metal piece into his throat so that he can't speak and then I kill him while switching my I.D with his I.D so everybody assumes it was him that killed the person before. If he has some armor on or if that somehow doesn't work, I lodge a metal piece into his mouth and block his windpipe so he cannot speak, and I do everything I have said before.

I then find a dark alley or some place to hide for the time being.

That was sweet.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!!

Alright, time for something you would need to face.

You see a cat snarling at you. With purple eyes.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 58/90
--
HP: 165/375
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

lets see...he is corrupted and immune against ranged and/or elemental attacks, while i am made out of...anti-matter...wait a minute, if i am made out of anti-matter and he is made out of matter, then that means...do you know what happens when matter and anti-matter meet?

Okay, okay. You don't exist right now. Anti-Matter erases your existence. It doesn't turn you into Anti-Matter. That is it.

Alright, I'll give you a pass on this one. You hit him in the face.

(3 XP)

But he didn't get sent away. After getting punched, he grabbed your fist and tore it out.

-(50 HP)

Now, he landed on the ground.

you can surprise your opponent/s by using something defensive as a weapon like an elemental wall in front of the enemy in the last second so he/she/they get hit by it.
or you could try out an elemental armor/shield/dome.
you can even attack by defending yourself with other powers, of course.

telekinesis involves levitation (including objects, others and you), telekinetical punches, lifting someone up and then letting him/her falling from a great hight, crushing organs and/or stopping enemies movement, suffocating others, creating shields/barriers, using ranged/meelee weapons without touching them and using the elements (earth, water and fire) by lifting them up.

maybe i make more parts, that is it for now.

I could use this too. Hehehe..

-----

--
--
Hunger: 86/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Knowing that the wind blows near the entrance of caves, I make the cave mouth a wind-tunnel, first blowing the spiders in and then blowing them back out with enough force to either stun them of kill them when they hit something other then myself, it will also passably force any other spiders out as well.

One shot acid before you did that. Then, they all get stunned.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 9:24am

BearBear_1

BearBear_1

97 posts

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

It is. Sometimes.

Okay. You caught it but never got damaged.

(3 XP)

But you see it's about to explode. Remember. You're just human, not lava.

yay! another 3xp! *reads the rest of post* aah! its going to explode!

I hurry and throw that primed horn towards the rhino and quickly get myself to the point in the complex...or...whatever building I'm inside of...where i am farthest from the explosion.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 11:12am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

--
--
Hunger: 86/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I saw it coming and tried to dodge it.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 6:40pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
--
HP: 165/375
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Okay, okay. You don't exist right now. Anti-Matter erases your existence. It doesn't turn you into Anti-Matter. That is it.

Alright, I'll give you a pass on this one. You hit him in the face.

(3 XP)

But he didn't get sent away. After getting punched, he grabbed your fist and tore it out.

-(50 HP)

Now, he landed on the ground.

lol, quote-ception...

anyway, i get away from him and try to use my powers to shift myself into a mix between a human and a reptile (i keep the animal parts/abilities from earlier, i just add something else to this mix) to heal my wounds (some reptiles can regenerate whole limbs).

after i healed my wounds (i dodged his attacks and/or stayed away from him so my wounds have enough time to heal), i shift into a symbiont and try to enter his body to kill him from the inside.

if i can not get inside his body, then i continue to punch him with my fists. i even try to kick him in his crotch so i can try to break his neck.

I could use this too. Hehehe..

the same counts for the first part too.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 7:16pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,831 posts

--
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

That was sweet.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!!

Alright, time for something you would need to face.

You see a cat snarling at you. With purple eyes.

First, I back away and look around for any metal things (such as dumpsters, trash cans) and I try not to fight it. If it attacks me, I take out one of the guns and shoot it it.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 6:34am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

yay! another 3xp! *reads the rest of post* aah! its going to explode!

I hurry and throw that primed horn towards the rhino and quickly get myself to the point in the complex...or...whatever building I'm inside of...where i am farthest from the explosion.

Alright. It explodes, but the rhino didn't get hurt.

The whole place is coming down. On you, especially.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I saw it coming and tried to dodge it.

Yeah, you dodged it, until the acid melted the ground so fast that you dropped as well. Into the acid pit.

-----

--
--
HP: 65/375
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

lol, quote-ception...

anyway, i get away from him and try to use my powers to shift myself into a mix between a human and a reptile (i keep the animal parts/abilities from earlier, i just add something else to this mix) to heal my wounds (some reptiles can regenerate whole limbs).

after i healed my wounds (i dodged his attacks and/or stayed away from him so my wounds have enough time to heal), i shift into a symbiont and try to enter his body to kill him from the inside.

if i can not get inside his body, then i continue to punch him with my fists. i even try to kick him in his crotch so i can try to break his neck.

Hopefully that quote-ception won't happen again.

And.. STOP. Know this. You can regenerate your fist, but you cannot recover your HP.

Stealthy attacks are ineffective as well. Which means your symbiont plan didn't work.

Yeah, punch with your fists, until he grabbed both of yours and tore them off.

-(100 HP)

He threw your fists at you.

-----

--
--
HP: 95/100
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

First, I back away and look around for any metal things (such as dumpsters, trash cans) and I try not to fight it. If it attacks me, I take out one of the guns and shoot it it.

You sure?

The cat pounced and you shot. You see the bullet go through it, but it still attacked you. It slashed at your face.For now.

-(5 HP)

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 4:19pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a powerful gust of wind to blow me up and out of the acid pit-trap.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 5:54pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
--
HP: 65/375
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Hopefully that quote-ception won't happen again.

And.. STOP. Know this. You can regenerate your fist, but you cannot recover your HP.

Stealthy attacks are ineffective as well. Which means your symbiont plan didn't work.

Yeah, punch with your fists, until he grabbed both of yours and tore them off.

-(100 HP)

He threw your fists at you.

i use my powers to re-grow new fists and eat the old ones to use them and my powers to heal some of my wounds.

now i know how it feels when you can not think of anything because the answer is too obvious...

i try to attack him from behind. if he attacks me, then i try to dodge his attacks as fast as i can.

just one of my last straws: i try to decapicate him telekinetically by using my powers to get a brain that is smart enough to use telekinesis. if that does not work, then i use the telekinesis to block his attacks in case he is too fast for me to dodge them.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!