Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 12:01am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 21/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 76/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well the only other idea that came to me was to put the spider in front of it's acid and have it take the full brunt of it. So if I have time I do that by shifting the dome to put the spider between the acid and me, while having it's mouth and thorax away from me.


Okay, it's dead.

(5 XP)

So, you enter the cave, but find the mother spider. Alright, I'll make this harder, so you'll have to prevent this difficulty using different kinds of tactics.

One of the legs of the mother spider approaches you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 66/90
--
HP: 80/375
Hunger: 39/105
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

nice, a new start.

i shift into a mud golem and say: "if you are trying to kill me, then you will have a bad time."


"A bad time, eh?"

The man threw the fireball at you. For some reason, you saw a flash of green in the fireball. This new beginning will be two times harder than when you started off (Since you're level 15).
 

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 2:35am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 21/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 76/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I get ready for what ever it is going to do.

 

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 5:15pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 66/90
--
HP: 80/375
Hunger: 39/105
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

"A bad time, eh?"

The man threw the fireball at you. For some reason, you saw a flash of green in the fireball. This new beginning will be two times harder than when you started off (Since you're level 15).


i say "yes" to him while i slide out of the way of the fireball and charge towards him, changing into a human made out of ice, use my ice-feet to get towards him like i am skiing and try to stab him with my ice-blade-arms.

by the way, could you tell me something about the surroundings and something about this guy? i could need some food and something to heal my wounds...
 

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 12:40am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 21/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 75/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I get ready for what ever it is going to do.


Hey. One of its legs is approaching you. It's better than you by ten times!

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 66/90
--
HP: 50/375
Hunger: 38/105
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i say "yes" to him while i slide out of the way of the fireball and charge towards him, changing into a human made out of ice, use my ice-feet to get towards him like i am skiing and try to stab him with my ice-blade-arms.

by the way, could you tell me something about the surroundings and something about this guy? i could need some food and something to heal my wounds...


You're in a dark area. That's all you see.

And, when you slid past the fireball, it exploded, like he controlled how he wanted it to be.

-(30 HP)

Now, you're just lying on the ground while looking at the man conjuring two fireballs.
 

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 2:11am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,832 posts

Name: Rip
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 4
XP: 10/35
--
HP: 95/100
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

The crystal is in the cat. It's nowhere else but there. The ray would get you killed too, even with the metal shield.


Alright... first I dodge the ray, and I make small metal spikes around the eye to distract it momentarily while I take my swords and slash away at the cat until the crystal is fully exposed, where I then will grab it.
 

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 2:35am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 21/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 75/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to chop it's leg off with air blade.

 

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 5:36pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 66/90
--
HP: 50/375
Hunger: 38/105
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

You're in a dark area. That's all you see.

And, when you slid past the fireball, it exploded, like he controlled how he wanted it to be.

-(30 HP)

Now, you're just lying on the ground while looking at the man conjuring two fireballs.


if i can, then i shift into a fire-golem to eat the two fireballs.

if i can not shift into a fire-golem, then i try to sink into the ground to escape this man so i can rest and restore my health.

if i can not escape, then i get up as fast as i can, shift into an ice-breathing dragon-human and try to freeze him so i can crush him into pieces while he is trapped in the ice.

if he would be able to use his powers to melt the ice or to cancel the ice-dragon-breath, then i will just shift into a giant magma-blob as fast as i can and try to eat the fireballs, then i charge towards him and try to swallow him whole to eat him too.

if this man is the fire-demigod i have met while tom traveled with me, then i am fu**ed......
 

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 4:22am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

Name: Rip
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 4
XP: 13/35
--
HP: 95/100
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

Alright... first I dodge the ray, and I make small metal spikes around the eye to distract it momentarily while I take my swords and slash away at the cat until the crystal is fully exposed, where I then will grab it.


You cut the cat, but not cut it apart.

(3 XP)

The skin still didn't suffer noticeable damage.

The cat retaliated with a paw slash.

-----

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 24/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 74/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to chop it's leg off with air blade.


You cut it.

(3 XP)

But acid poured from the leg.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 66/90
--
HP: 30/375
Hunger: 37/105
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

if i can, then i shift into a fire-golem to eat the two fireballs.

if i can not shift into a fire-golem, then i try to sink into the ground to escape this man so i can rest and restore my health.

if i can not escape, then i get up as fast as i can, shift into an ice-breathing dragon-human and try to freeze him so i can crush him into pieces while he is trapped in the ice.

if he would be able to use his powers to melt the ice or to cancel the ice-dragon-breath, then i will just shift into a giant magma-blob as fast as i can and try to eat the fireballs, then i charge towards him and try to swallow him whole to eat him too.

if this man is the fire-demigod i have met while tom traveled with me, then i am fu**ed......


Actually, the world kinda changed. With the exception of Rip's situation, there is no corruption anymore since you didn't meet the golem with tentacles.

He's not the demi-god, don't worry. He's just a master at pryomancy.

Oh, when you ate the two fireballs, you, even if you're a fire-golem, burst into flames. Green flames.

-(20 HP)

The man laughed. You see flames puffing from inside his mouth.
 

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 3:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 24/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 74/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump back out of the way of the acid and continue to cut the acid spider queen to ribbons with my air blade attack.

 

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 7:41pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 66/90
--
HP: 30/375
Hunger: 37/105
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Actually, the world kinda changed. With the exception of Rip's situation, there is no corruption anymore since you didn't meet the golem with tentacles.

He's not the demi-god, don't worry. He's just a master at pryomancy.

Oh, when you ate the two fireballs, you, even if you're a fire-golem, burst into flames. Green flames.

-(20 HP)

The man laughed. You see flames puffing from inside his mouth.


good, then i have a chance...

i shift into a gigantic magma giant as fast as i can (i am talking about big. really really big. no, bigger than that. even bigger. keep going. more. no, more. look, i am talking krakens and dreadnoughts for jewelry. i am that big!) and try to eat the man.

just leaving this link here so you can imagine how big i will become:

i think that is the only creature in magic the gathering that needs two cards for the picture and text.
 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!