Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

That's some deep ****, yo. But you're not that old to be tired. You've been fighting for only seven months. Okay, that's a lot.

Of course, the man's red fists turn back to normal. But he doesn't let you in. He brought food out for you instead. You will rest outside. He is cautious.

(All Hunger Points)

Okay, let's fight.

A dragon flew from the other island to this island. It's hostile.

i take a good look at the dragon, trying to find out what kind of dragon he/she is.

i say to the man who gave me the food: "i will repay your kindness by protecting you against this dragon. if you want, then you can join the fight."

after i said these words, i shift into a dragon-human with wings and fly towards the dragon, trying to get on his/her back to rip out the wings. if i am not fast enough to do that, then i  try to breath some fireballs at the dragons wings, trying to lure the dragon away from the people.

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 6:25am

Rapyion

Rapyion

646 posts

Name: Leon
Super Power: Photon Manipulation
--
Level: 1
XP: 5/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yes Light Manipulation but Photon Manipulation sounds cooler.

I wait until he comes in when he does i wait a bit to see if hes hostile if he is i form lasers from all the possible light sources and shot them at his limbs.

Alright, and please remember to quote what I said when you are on a hiatus. You can't expect me to remember your situation from long ago.

Okay, that was brutal.

(5 XP)

But, remember that argument a few ten posts ago. You aren't as fast as light. You still have a speed faster than that of a human's, though.

Alright, the dead man caused an alarm. More guards are coming along, and they are alert now.

-----

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 3
XP: 2/30
--
HP: 30/80
Hunger: 66/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a powerful gust of wind to blow the acid deeper into the cave away from me.

Okay, then. You see the crystal in the thorax, once all the acid is gone.

But a leg crashed your back and swung you crashing to the wall.

-(50 HP)

You see the mother spider aiming its leg at you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 71/90
--
HP: 30/375
Hunger: 104/105
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i take a good look at the dragon, trying to find out what kind of dragon he/she is.

i say to the man who gave me the food: "i will repay your kindness by protecting you against this dragon. if you want, then you can join the fight."

after i said these words, i shift into a dragon-human with wings and fly towards the dragon, trying to get on his/her back to rip out the wings. if i am not fast enough to do that, then i  try to breath some fireballs at the dragons wings, trying to lure the dragon away from the people.

Legends say that fire cannot kill a dragon. It is certainly true.

The dragon, immune to your fireballs, shot an icy breath at the small village.

Then, at your side, you see the man with his fists as red as fire.

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 7:04am

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Alright, and please remember to quote what I said when you are on a hiatus. You can't expect me to remember your situation from long ago.
Okay, that was brutal.
(5 XP)
But, remember that argument a few ten posts ago. You aren't as fast as light. You still have a speed faster than that of a human's, though.
Alright, the dead man caused an alarm. More guards are coming along, and they are alert now.

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 7:09am

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Sorry

So im going to assume im just in a cell and nothing else so i use my powers to go faster and find a way out if i se a guard i do the same thing i did before but first i shot a laser at their eyes

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 7:41am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 104/105
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Legends say that fire cannot kill a dragon. It is certainly true.

The dragon, immune to your fireballs, shot an icy breath at the small village.

Then, at your side, you see the man with his fists as red as fire.

that is the reason why i tried to shoot fireballs made out of dragon fire at the dragons wings so he can not fly due to the many holes. like in "How to Train Your Dragon".

anyway, i use my energy form to get on the dragons back, then i use energy blades to cut of his wings, change back to normal, shrink and enter the dragon through one of its wounds to kill it from the inside. i shift into a deadly bacteria and use my powers to multiply as fast as i can, infecting the dragon with a lethal disease (the symptoms are a weak heart, problems to breath and inner bleading; do not worry, i try my best to stay inside the dragons body to not infect others.

if i can not infect the dragon, then i shift into a parasite, enter the dragons body through one of his wounds and eat him from the inside. i grow while i am eating so the white blood cells can not harm me.

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 3:37pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
XP: 2/30
--
Hunger: 66/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a wind blade and a gust of wind, the blade to finish her off and the gust to keep the acid away from me.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 6:32am

Rapyion

Rapyion

646 posts

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

So im going to assume im just in a cell and nothing else so i use my powers to go faster and find a way out if i se a guard i do the same thing i did before but first i shot a laser at their eyes

The guard reacted with an ultimate reflex by dodging. He sent steel shards towards you as well.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 94/105
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

that is the reason why i tried to shoot fireballs made out of dragon fire at the dragons wings so he can not fly due to the many holes. like in "How to Train Your Dragon".

anyway, i use my energy form to get on the dragons back, then i use energy blades to cut of his wings, change back to normal, shrink and enter the dragon through one of its wounds to kill it from the inside. i shift into a deadly bacteria and use my powers to multiply as fast as i can, infecting the dragon with a lethal disease (the symptoms are a weak heart, problems to breath and inner bleading; do not worry, i try my best to stay inside the dragons body to not infect others.

if i can not infect the dragon, then i shift into a parasite, enter the dragons body through one of his wounds and eat him from the inside. i grow while i am eating so the white blood cells can not harm me.

Okay, before you got to cut off its wings, it grabbed you with its wings and throw you back at the man with the red fists.

-----

--
XP: 5/30
--
Hunger: 65/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a wind blade and a gust of wind, the blade to finish her off and the gust to keep the acid away from me.

Okay, but how? The gust defense works, though.

(3 XP)

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 10:29am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 94/105
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Okay, before you got to cut off its wings, it grabbed you with its wings and throw you back at the man with the red fists.

i get back on the back of the dragon, use my escapism form to dodge/escape the dragons attacks and attemps to grab me while i use my shape-shifting powers to cut off the wings of the dragons body. i eat the wings as fast as i can, still escapeing all attacks of the dragon (and all his attemps to get me off of him), then i use my powers to get inside the dragons body by shrinking myself. i eat the dragon from the inside, still escapeing all his attacks and attemps to get me out/of his body. my goal is killing him by eating his brain.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 4:56pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

The blade would have cleaved her the rest of the way through and the gust of wind would would kept the acid spilled away from me.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 8:07am

Rapyion

Rapyion

646 posts

--
XP: 74/90
--
Hunger: 92/105
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i get back on the back of the dragon, use my escapism form to dodge/escape the dragons attacks and attemps to grab me while i use my shape-shifting powers to cut off the wings of the dragons body. i eat the wings as fast as i can, still escapeing all attacks of the dragon (and all his attemps to get me off of him), then i use my powers to get inside the dragons body by shrinking myself. i eat the dragon from the inside, still escapeing all his attacks and attemps to get me out/of his body. my goal is killing him by eating his brain.

Yeah. You cut off its wings.

(3 XP)

But the dragon shifted away from you. It spawned blurry images of itself as it shifted away. So, you're in the air.

The dragon turns around and shot a lightning breath.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

The blade would have cleaved her the rest of the way through and the gust of wind would would kept the acid spilled away from me.

The gust worked, yes. But the blade, no. The mother spider moved away from the blade. But now, its head is looming over you with its mouth open. Acid also spills from there.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!