HP: 30/80
Hunger: 64/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a wind wall that keeps the acid off and make another wind blade that forces her back.

Posted Jul 27, '13 at 10:27am

Rapyion

Rapyion

646 posts

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 3
XP: 8/30
--
Hunger: 63/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a wind wall that keeps the acid off and make another wind blade that forces her back.

It worked.

(3 XP)

Let's make it harder, shall we?

The mother spider jumped up and crashed through the roof. Rocks as sharp as sharpened knives fall on you. The mother spider spread acid webs along the walls and shot multiple fangs from its mouth at you. Now, sun is shining here.

Posted Jul 27, '13 at 3:38pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
XP: 8/30
--
Hunger: 63/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a whirl wind that becomes my powerful than the stuff I could make in the cave before because you opened it up to the wind energy of out side, and use it stop both the rock falling and the fang's fired at me and force them back at the spider queen with so fast she can't dodge.

Posted Jul 27, '13 at 6:54pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 74/90
--
HP: 30/375
Hunger: 92/105
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yeah. You cut off its wings.

(3 XP)

But the dragon shifted away from you. It spawned blurry images of itself as it shifted away. So, you're in the air.

The dragon turns around and shot a lightning breath.

i dodge the lightning breath by using my escapism form, then i shange to my energy form to shoot lasers at all the blurry images, hopeing that i will hit the original body. i even redirect the laser beams by absorbing them so that they hit only the blurry images (and hopefully the original body too) in case they would hit something else than the dragon and his images.

if i can not dodge the lightning while i am in my energy form (could be that the dragon continues to breath lightning), then i use my own lightning to counter it while i continue to shoot lasers at the dragon and his images (if i am lucky enough, then my lightning will show me where the original is so i can shoot lasers at the dragons head).

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 3:12am

Rapyion

Rapyion

646 posts

--
XP: 11/30
--
Hunger: 62/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a whirl wind that becomes my powerful than the stuff I could make in the cave before because you opened it up to the wind energy of out side, and use it stop both the rock falling and the fang's fired at me and force them back at the spider queen with so fast she can't dodge.

One of its legs blocked every projectile you sent. You defended, though.

(3 XP)

Now, it's going to crush you. You can't dodge this one.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 79/105
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i dodge the lightning breath by using my escapism form, then i shange to my energy form to shoot lasers at all the blurry images, hopeing that i will hit the original body. i even redirect the laser beams by absorbing them so that they hit only the blurry images (and hopefully the original body too) in case they would hit something else than the dragon and his images.

if i can not dodge the lightning while i am in my energy form (could be that the dragon continues to breath lightning), then i use my own lightning to counter it while i continue to shoot lasers at the dragon and his images (if i am lucky enough, then my lightning will show me where the original is so i can shoot lasers at the dragons head).

A lot of hunger points you're using, huh?

Alright, dodging doesn't count as XP. Yes, the laser beams do hit the dragon, but like its wings, it could block energy from damaging it.

You see the man with red fists (Let's call him Red) sending a direct punch. The dragon was sent crashing to the ground.

Melee. The way to go.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 3:24am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to stop her fall, (last ditch effort) with a very power full tornado so power full that it will forces her to fly out of the cave.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 8:49am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 79/105
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

A lot of hunger points you're using, huh?

Alright, dodging doesn't count as XP. Yes, the laser beams do hit the dragon, but like its wings, it could block energy from damaging it.

You see the man with red fists (Let's call him Red) sending a direct punch. The dragon was sent crashing to the ground.

Melee. The way to go.

you know that shape-shifters are allrounder? they can use ranged and melee attacks.

anyway, i use my escapism form to "escape" behind the dragon, then i use my shape-shifting powers to let a rain of thousand punches (many arms and fists plus increased speed and rubber-arms) land on the dragon. i use spiked fists made out of metal with knuckle-dusters on each fist for the punches.

if the dragon tries to do something, then i will use my escapism form to dodge his attacks while i continue to punch him.

i turn all of my organs into rubber and my skin into diafram in case the dragon tries to use lightning or fire to attack me.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 6:22am

Rapyion

Rapyion

646 posts

--
--
Hunger: 61/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to stop her fall, (last ditch effort) with a very power full tornado so power full that it will forces her to fly out of the cave.

It's only enough to fly it by just a little bit.

Something sharp.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 77/105
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

you know that shape-shifters are allrounder? they can use ranged and melee attacks.

anyway, i use my escapism form to "escape" behind the dragon, then i use my shape-shifting powers to let a rain of thousand punches (many arms and fists plus increased speed and rubber-arms) land on the dragon. i use spiked fists made out of metal with knuckle-dusters on each fist for the punches.

if the dragon tries to do something, then i will use my escapism form to dodge his attacks while i continue to punch him.

i turn all of my organs into rubber and my skin into diafram in case the dragon tries to use lightning or fire to attack me.

Yes, I am aware.

Yeah, you punch the dragon, until it shot hot fire. It can melt you.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 8:13am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 77/105
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yes, I am aware.

Yeah, you punch the dragon, until it shot hot fire. It can melt you.

is the dragons fire hot enough to melt my diafram-skin? if yes, then i dodge it with a telekinetical puncht to the left (or cheeta--human-legs if we are still on the ground).

i continue to punch the dragon, aiming at his eyes (to make him blind), his ears (to make him deaf) and his nose (so he can not smell me). after i have done that, i aim for his head and chest to crush his skull and/or lungs.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 1:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
--
Hunger: 61/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to use my wind blade to cut her when I stop my gust, I also make a wind cloak to keep any acid I spill off of me.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!