Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 3:53pm

LatinxAssassin

LatinxAssassin

109 posts

Name: Jack Shallow
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Super Power: Telekinesis
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I stop the exploding cracker's movement, and throw right back at him.

You feel hot behind you after you throw the cracker away. The man dodges it, of course.

"I am not ready for you stranger... why do you persist?" Jack says to the man.

 

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 4:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 9/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

"What do you want, and who are you?" I say with my fire blade ready to defends myself with.

 

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 5:18am

Rapyion

Rapyion

650 posts

Name: Jack Shallow
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Super Power: Telekinesis
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"I am not ready for you stranger... why do you persist?" Jack says to the man.

"You'll know."

He boosts towards you.

And please remember the heat behind you.

-----

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 9/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

"What do you want, and who are you?" I say with my fire blade ready to defends myself with.

He throws the same scimitar he had when he was full in black.

 

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 12:30pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 9/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a wind gust to blow it away, "You left me no choice bub, take me back to Earth or you are going to meet one of the gods." I say ready to strike.

 

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 9:45am

Rapyion

Rapyion

650 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 105/115
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 10/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a wind gust to blow it away, "You left me no choice bub, take me back to Earth or you are going to meet one of the gods." I say ready to strike.

Alright, ready to strike...

When you see the man suddenly in front of you. He raised his leg, kicking your groin.

-(10 HP)

When you're stunned, he forced the scimitar back to his hands.

 

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 4:25pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 105/115
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 10/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a fire tornado to force him back, I then make a fire storm to hopefully burn him to a crisp.

 

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:09am

Rapyion

Rapyion

650 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 105/115
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 11/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a fire tornado to force him back, I then make a fire storm to hopefully burn him to a crisp.

Yeah, but then you were burning an imaginary enemy. But how did it damage you? The answer is always, "I forgot to logic."

You are brought back to the real world and you see a crowd surrounding you.

One of them steps up and asks if you're crazy.

 

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 8:18am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 85/90
--
HP: 295/375
Hunger: 89/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 350/400
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Of course you can!

And I'm lazy. So it's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

So, the fast dragon returns out of nowhere and swipes your back.

-(50 HP)

i try to get near the dragon by using my escapism form so i can give the dragon as many wounds as i can ith my six blade-arms (i aim for the wings and legs, but only if i can not cut its throat deep enough).

reed tries to distract the dragon with a variantly stream of hot and cold punches, aimed at the dragons chest.

 

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 5:05pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 105/115
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 11/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I brush myself of and say, "I'm not crazy, or insane, I was attack by some guy in black with a scimitar. Anyway, I must be on my way and find someone I saw in a dream."

 

Posted Aug 26, '13 at 5:39am

Rapyion

Rapyion

650 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 85/90
--
HP: 295/375
Hunger: 87/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 350/400
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i try to get near the dragon by using my escapism form so i can give the dragon as many wounds as i can ith my six blade-arms (i aim for the wings and legs, but only if i can not cut its throat deep enough).

reed tries to distract the dragon with a variantly stream of hot and cold punches, aimed at the dragons chest.

Yeah, when you turned, you see the dragon inches from you. It blocks your six blades. Then it flew up, dodging Reed's attacks.

-----

Name: Black
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 105/115
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 12/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I brush myself of and say, "I'm not crazy, or insane, I was attack by some guy in black with a scimitar. Anyway, I must be on my way and find someone I saw in a dream."

"Hey, no. You ain't moving from there," One man said.

You see a tsunami behind the man.

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!