HP: 50/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

And.. You see a spear flying towards you.

Crouch and summon a zombie as a meatshield. When it hits the zombie, I pluck it out of it and use it as a weapon.

@Ghalagor

Noted. Thanks for the advice.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 10:35am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

I ask the other, "Do you guys have an idea where we are?"

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 10:38pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 15/40
--
HP: 45/115
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 20/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I summon a fire wall to stop him from getting to close, but I leave a small window to keep him in view, (but small enough to that he can't jump through) I then ask "Who the hell are you?"

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 5:31am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Name: Jack Skellington
Super Power: Necromancy
--
Level: 1
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Spear

Crouch and summon a zombie as a meatshield. When it hits the zombie, I pluck it out of it and use it as a weapon.

Alright.

(3 XP)

You see a man floating in midair, with six arms and five spears.

You see the spear in your hand slowly pointing at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I ask the other, "Do you guys have an idea where we are?"

Both of them said no. They have amnesia.

C'mon, what are you going to do about the sandstorm?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 21/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I summon a fire wall to stop him from getting to close, but I leave a small window to keep him in view, (but small enough to that he can't jump through) I then ask "Who the hell are you?"

"Hell," he smiled.

You see ice shards below you. Tons of them.

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 7:09am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Spear

You see a man floating in midair, with six arms and five spears.

You see the spear in your hand slowly pointing at you.

Snap the spear in half. And chuck it back at the guy. Then, I summon several undead hawks, and make them fly at that disgusting creature. All at once.

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 4:41pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 16
XP: 0/95
--
HP: 400/400
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 425/425
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright.

(All Hunger Points)

I'm also concerned about how Reed can attack. If I allow this, it'll be too easy for everyone else.

Alright, your series of combos.. Were defended. The red dragon defended the explosions and acid with its large wings. It covered the group.

yeah, i still do not know how i could use reeds powers except by letting him throw hot/cold punches, fly, throw powerful slicing kicks and using tornados by combining heat with cold. can he shoot his bones to or use them as weapons like a blade? can he turn his finger nails into sharp and deadly claws? i need more information, i will ask him later. for now he either defends himself so he will not die or just stands around.

i shot ice shards made out of dragon ice at the red dragon (there is dragon-lighting inside the ice shards), shoot black lightning at the blue dragon, spit acid at the yellow dragon, shoot a laser beam from my mouth (dragon-light) at the black dragon and use my escapism form to get behind the purple dragon to try to stab him in his chest from behind by using my sharp and deadly dragon claws.
i spread a mix of sleeping gas and paralyzing gas on the way, trying to knock them out.
i even try to mess with their enchanted hearing (dragons have very good ears) by screaming a sonic scream before i start my attacks and after i closed/plugged my own ears so i will not be affected by my own bloodcurling scream.

i growed enough heads as fast as i could so i am able to do all of these attacks at once (the lightning filled ice shards, the black lightning, the acid, the scream and the laser). if i counted right, then i have five heads at the moment. why should i need so many heads? so i can continue my attacks while i breath through my pores (i am unaffected by my own gas, of course).

@Ghalagor

Noted. Thanks for the advice.

you're welcome.

i wonder...did i add necromancy to my guide of super powers allready? i need to update that guide...

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 5:13pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
--
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 21/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a large fire shield to keep the ice shards away, "So is Hell your name, or you just like the sound of it? Also are you the guy who made these solid holograms?"

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 8:28pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

--
--
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I run away xD....

If Jason can make water then I tell him to make a water shield around us, if not then well.... We're screwd....

Posted Sep 12, '13 at 4:25am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Snap the spear in half. And chuck it back at the guy. Then, I summon several undead hawks, and make them fly at that disgusting creature. All at once.

The man threw all five spears to kill the hawks. Since you didn't specifically state the number of hawks summoned.

Then, the man shot six fireballs at you. Different directions.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 16
XP: 6/95
--
HP: 360/400
Hunger: 103/105
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 425/425
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

you're welcome.

i wonder...did i add necromancy to my guide of super powers allready? i need to update that guide...

I don't think so.

yeah, i still do not know how i could use reeds powers except by letting him throw hot/cold punches, fly, throw powerful slicing kicks and using tornados by combining heat with cold. can he shoot his bones to or use them as weapons like a blade? can he turn his finger nails into sharp and deadly claws? i need more information, i will ask him later. for now he either defends himself so he will not die or just stands around.

i shot ice shards made out of dragon ice at the red dragon (there is dragon-lighting inside the ice shards), shoot black lightning at the blue dragon, spit acid at the yellow dragon, shoot a laser beam from my mouth (dragon-light) at the black dragon and use my escapism form to get behind the purple dragon to try to stab him in his chest from behind by using my sharp and deadly dragon claws.
i spread a mix of sleeping gas and paralyzing gas on the way, trying to knock them out.
i even try to mess with their enchanted hearing (dragons have very good ears) by screaming a sonic scream before i start my attacks and after i closed/plugged my own ears so i will not be affected by my own bloodcurling scream.

i growed enough heads as fast as i could so i am able to do all of these attacks at once (the lightning filled ice shards, the black lightning, the acid, the scream and the laser). if i counted right, then i have five heads at the moment. why should i need so many heads? so i can continue my attacks while i breath through my pores (i am unaffected by my own gas, of course).

Osteokinesis? Sure! But not too much.

Okay, you can increase your size, but not add the number of functions. Like adding heads, or adding arms. You can change functions, though.

Alright, the sonic scream confused them.

(3 XP)

But you have to take into account that they can dodge. Your attacks either hit the dragon corresponded to the elements you used. The laser beam just damaged the mother dragon.

(3 XP)

Alright, when you were about to move towards the purple dragon, you don't see it. Instead, you were clawed by the purple dragon.

-(40 HP)

You were pushed towards the other dragons. The red one spread a fire wave against you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 22/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a large fire shield to keep the ice shards away, "So is Hell your name, or you just like the sound of it? Also are you the guy who made these solid holograms?"

"What if I said I made them? What would you do?"

He spread his arms. Then you realised your fire shield is gone. And the ice shards are travelling towards you.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I run away xD....

If Jason can make water then I tell him to make a water shield around us, if not then well.... We're screwd....

In fact, he can.

He made a water shield. But this is a sandstorm. What can a water shield do against a sandstorm which consists of mostly wind and sand that can pass through your shield.

Posted Sep 12, '13 at 10:17am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Then, the man shot six fireballs at you. Different directions.

Create a staircase made of zombies and run up the stairs, avoiding the fireballs. I then conjure up an army of hawks (Not really an army, just 7-8 of them) and surround the man with it. Once they have taken their positions, I command the hawks to fly at him, talons first, all at once.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!