ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300742
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 90/90
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

And please attack using a specific move, not just attacking.

Isn't that still just straight up attacking, so your sentence made no sense to me whatsoever.

Anyways I conjure up a dust storm then while their being distracted I make a sword(doesn't matter what kind) and slice them all with it.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 14/20
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You move towards your right side and dodge the slab. You could actually master flying.

(3 XP)

When you fly up, you see the world of purple oceans. The only land is the one you were in. There were probably more thrown by the gorilla, but all of them missed at a certain distance.

Did I tell you how to escape? I forgot myself. I'll tell (again or not), just in case.

The only way to escape this world is to collect a crystal fragment that is in the only cave, which is on the only land in this world.

I think I see a cave in the distance, (because most bird have better eyesight than humans) so I fly to it while staying out of range of that ape's attacks.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 15/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I make the shield denser so they don't see me inside of it then i boost up at the speed of light and surround my arm with a light blade and boost to the monkey and cut his head of.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 23/30
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 3; Metal Manipulation; HP: 85/85
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

You shift your legs into cheetah-human legs and dodge their attacks, successfully.

(3 XP)

You shift your organs to burn them to a crisp. All die, except for one.

(5 XP)
-(4 NP)

The zombie is a fire manipulator. It shoots a gigantic fire meteor from above.

what time is it? that is right, it is question time!

what happens when i killed everyone so i can not reduce my nightmare points anymore?

is there an other way to reduce nightmare points except by killing and/or hurting someone?

can we, after enough level ups, decide which forms we want to use? would be good if we could chose between all of the forms that we can use but so that we are able to use only two so we have to decide better.

aand back to the fight. tom uses the metal in the ground and/or walls to kill/distract the fire manipulating zombie with metall-tentacle-drills while i try to dodge the fire meteor. i change my organs again but this time i am able to breath dreagon ice. if tom did not kill the zombie OR if he distracted him succesfuly i freeze the zombie to death and cut him then into thousand single pieces. and to be sure that he would not just melt and regenerate, i shift my organs again and spit acid on his remains.
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
XP: 13/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You dive forward and burn the branch.

(3 XP)

The wolf charged his fire fang (Pokémon much?) and lunge towards you.

I dodge to the right. Then I try to burn the wolf! Fight fire with fire!
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 3/30
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 99/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

Okay, I shall start the story phase!

You dive-roll out of the way and jump onto the tank, invisibly and hitch the ride. It eventually leads into a portal outside this town, into a castle.

You hear a radar ping and it's not far away. You're spotted, somehow.

I go invisible to see if it stops pinging.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 5
XP: 0/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 83/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I join the fight.

One more thing. Using forms will cost you 10 hunger points per post.

You join the fight. Alright. The mother ship is at the back of the invasion. You will have to fly up and fight your way to the mother ship.

So, your first opponent is a water manipulator. He sends a spinning water blade at you.

-----

--
XP: 29/35
--
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

Isn't that still just straight up attacking, so your sentence made no sense to me whatsoever.

Anyways I conjure up a dust storm then while their being distracted I make a sword(doesn't matter what kind) and slice them all with it.

Well, it isn't 'smashing the ground to cause earth spikes' or anything. I won't know if you are attacking with your fists, lodging spikes, or shooting earth chunks.

But conjuring a dust storm works. They get distracted and focus more on stopping the dust storm rather than you. You make a sword and run up to them. You managed to slice everyone down, but one was only injured.

(5 XP)
-(40 NP)

You feel power rushing back to you.

Then it sent a rush of wind to clear off the dust storm with its sword. But it still dared to charge at you with an injured leg.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I think I see a cave in the distance, (because most bird have better eyesight than humans) so I fly to it while staying out of range of that ape's attacks.

Okay. You get into the cave unscathed, but you see a acid web traveling towards you.

-----

--
Level: 2
XP: 0/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I make the shield denser so they don't see me inside of it then i boost up at the speed of light and surround my arm with a light blade and boost to the monkey and cut his head of.

You make the shield denser and they suddenly ignore you. You boost up and surround your arm with a light blade. Like a ninja, eh? You boost towards the monkey and cut off its head.

(5 XP)

LEVEL UP!!!!

The giraffe noticed the head roll and ran away.

Maybe I told you this, or maybe I didn't. I keep forgetting as the number of players I have to reply to is high.

The only way to escape this world is to get the crystal fragment in the only cave in this world.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

what time is it? that is right, it is question time!

what happens when i killed everyone so i can not reduce my nightmare points anymore?

is there an other way to reduce nightmare points except by killing and/or hurting someone?

can we, after enough level ups, decide which forms we want to use? would be good if we could chose between all of the forms that we can use but so that we are able to use only two so we have to decide better.

aand back to the fight. tom uses the metal in the ground and/or walls to kill/distract the fire manipulating zombie with metall-tentacle-drills while i try to dodge the fire meteor. i change my organs again but this time i am able to breath dreagon ice. if tom did not kill the zombie OR if he distracted him succesfuly i freeze the zombie to death and cut him then into thousand single pieces. and to be sure that he would not just melt and regenerate, i shift my organs again and spit acid on his remains.

First, just killing people can earn you depletion of nightmare points up to 0. No negative. Killing other living beings grant you one depletion point.

Second, there's no other way to do it. Either die by your nightmares or kill people.

Third, if you could decide, then you would go for something very powerful, wouldn't it? So, just in case, I disallow it. For your information, every 5 levels, you will get a form instead of each 4 levels in the Grand Reopening.

Tom first uses the metal all around him and make tentacle drills.

And wait. You can't dodge it. It's the size of the hospital.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I dodge to the right. Then I try to burn the wolf! Fight fire with fire!

You dodge the fire fang and burn the wolf, but with no success. Fire manipulators can absorb heat, but until a certain degree. Unfortunately, you cannot kill this wolf with just fire, since you're level one. You have another variety of abilities other than fire. Know what it is?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

I go invisible to see if it stops pinging.

It still pings when you were invisible, but now, they couldn't pinpoint your exact location.

You see soldiers, with elemental rifles, scouting around, searching for you.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

Well, it isn't 'smashing the ground to cause earth spikes' or anything. I won't know if you are attacking with your fists, lodging spikes, or shooting earth chunks.

Well I lack creativity at night, plus I can't attack with my fists cause I only have the one arm.

Back to the game: I also charge at him and point my sword in the direction of his chest and threaten to pierce him.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay. You get into the cave unscathed, but you see a acid web traveling towards you.

I try to dodge it, if I manage to do that, I look to see what launch it.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

First, just killing people can earn you depletion of nightmare points up to 0. No negative. Killing other living beings grant you one depletion point.

Second, there's no other way to do it. Either die by your nightmares or kill people.

i hoped that we could do missions where we do not have to hurt/kill someone to deplete the NP.

Third, if you could decide, then you would go for something very powerful, wouldn't it? So, just in case, I disallow it. For your information, every 5 levels, you will get a form instead of each 4 levels in the Grand Reopening.

but is there a way to get an old form back in case it was stronger/handier than a later form?

Tom first uses the metal all around him and make tentacle drills.

And wait. You can't dodge it. It's the size of the hospital.

tom kills/distracts the fire manipulating zombie while i shift into a giant ice-crystal-dragon (after i jumped out of a window), fly towards the meteor and freeze it so i can crush it into thousand tiny bits so it rains ice shards. i gather as many as i can and throw tham at the fire manipulating zombie, followed by a dragon-ice-breath. but only if tom did not kill the fire manipulating zombie.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I go up the tree and look for the cave i also look with the place with less light so its easier to find.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I dodge it and then fly up in the air then I will wrap my wings around me and spin at him while Jaysee sneaks up and electrocute him. If he isn't dead I will throw fireballs too

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You dodge the fire fang and burn the wolf, but with no success. Fire manipulators can absorb heat, but until a certain degree. Unfortunately, you cannot kill this wolf with just fire, since you're level one. You have another variety of abilities other than fire. Know what it is?

ARGH! I FREEZE THE WOLF!
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

It still pings when you were invisible, but now, they couldn't pinpoint your exact location.

You see soldiers, with elemental rifles, scouting around, searching for you.

I draw my machete, going around behind them, picking the one furthest from the group. Then I slit his throat.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 70/90
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

Well I lack creativity at night, plus I can't attack with my fists cause I only have the one arm.

Back to the game: I also charge at him and point my sword in the direction of his chest and threaten to pierce him.

That was a bad choice.

You charge at him and point your sword in the direction of its chest, threatening to pierce it. But it swung its sword upward, slicing your chest.

-(20 HP)

You fall backwards and see the warrior doing the fatal blow.

-----

--
--
HP: 10/50
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to dodge it, if I manage to do that, I look to see what launch it.

You dodge it, but failed to, because of the size of it being so big. Your wings dissolve, which meant your arms too, but not entirely.

-(40 HP)

You lose the ability to fly.

You see a spider as big as you (Human) and it shoots more acid webs.

-----

--
XP: 28/30
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 3; Metal Manipulation; HP: 15/85
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

but is there a way to get an old form back in case it was stronger/handier than a later form?

You will get varieties of the forms. But no. No older forms back then. We will start anew.

tom kills/distracts the fire manipulating zombie while i shift into a giant ice-crystal-dragon (after i jumped out of a window), fly towards the meteor and freeze it so i can crush it into thousand tiny bits so it rains ice shards. i gather as many as i can and throw tham at the fire manipulating zombie, followed by a dragon-ice-breath. but only if tom did not kill the fire manipulating zombie.

Tom cannot do anything, because it wasn't specific. But, you do shift into a giant ice crystal dragon outside and freeze it. It took effort, but it went alright. It rained ice shards and you throw them towards the fire manipulator, mindless and ruthless. They pierce through the undead everywhere. A few of them decapitated it.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

Tom went for the crystal, but suddenly a spear stabbed through his stomach out of nowhere.

Tom: -(70 HP)

-----

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I go up the tree and look for the cave i also look with the place with less light so its easier to find.

You go up the tree and immediately find the cave. You see two spiders guarding the entrance.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I dodge it and then fly up in the air then I will wrap my wings around me and spin at him while Jaysee sneaks up and electrocute him. If he isn't dead I will throw fireballs too

You dodge the spinning water blade and you fly up. You wrap yourself with your wings and spin at him. He sends a water wave at you, causing your fire wings to clear. You fall from a pretty high place.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

ARGH! I FREEZE THE WOLF!

Freezing the wolf doesn't work, since it's a fire wolf. It melts the ice slowly.

It shoots a giant fireball at you. FYI, you can't dodge it.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

I draw my machete, going around behind them, picking the one furthest from the group. Then I slit his throat.

You draw your machete and go around behind them. The furthest was hiding behind a tank for some reasons. You slit his throat.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You'll have to hide the body somehow or else they will alert more guards.
Showing 241-255 of 1815