NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

Jason makes a water chamber around the man while Jaysee creates a electric net around the chamber with small openings, I create flying minions so they can circle the chamber in case he escapes (then they shoot fire at him). We wait a moment for the guy to drown and lose strength, then Jaysee will shoot lightning at the chamber electrocuting him, then Jason releases the water chamber which means the water and guy will drop on the electric net and will once again electrocute him, the minions attack the man and so do I, for the final finish everyone attacks him and then my minions fly at him and explode in one grande finale!

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 10:57am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

Wow, it's the first time I reply twice a day. The reason why I'm doing this is because I will not reply for at least a week from now. So, hopefully, you guys are patient enough until I can reply again (Because of exams).

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

Jason makes a water chamber around the man while Jaysee creates a electric net around the chamber with small openings, I create flying minions so they can circle the chamber in case he escapes (then they shoot fire at him). We wait a moment for the guy to drown and lose strength, then Jaysee will shoot lightning at the chamber electrocuting him, then Jason releases the water chamber which means the water and guy will drop on the electric net and will once again electrocute him, the minions attack the man and so do I, for the final finish everyone attacks him and then my minions fly at him and explode in one grande finale!

Alright, one way to negate most of your attacks.

The man dug. Easy.

He comes up from a different location and you felt a rumble.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 2:54pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 16
XP: 42/95
--
HP: 210/400
Hunger: 81/105
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 425/425
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright, the man dodges the swords you threw and his head exploded in fire. So you don't get to chase the crystal.

i dodge the explosion by shifting my into a dragon-human, breathing dragon ice at the man, freezing so i can continue to chase the crystal. i spit blobs of liquid dragon ice at the crystal, trying to freeze it long enough to catch it. as soon as the blobs hit something the explode, but instead of a fire-blast they freeze everything (like a normal explosion but with ice and freezing everything in a cloud of ice).

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 10:59pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 24/40
--
HP: 10/115
Hunger: 12/100
NP: 36/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a fire wall to stop the tentacle, and a special tornado that prevents anything from getting near me.

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 8:24am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

--
--
Hunger: 56/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I tell Jason to make the ground really wet in a radius of 500m, then we proceed to do the same thing as we did in the last post.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 10:23pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bump.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 5:03am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

Hardest tests of my life yet. Finally, I'm back.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 80/105
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i dodge the explosion by shifting my into a dragon-human, breathing dragon ice at the man, freezing so i can continue to chase the crystal. i spit blobs of liquid dragon ice at the crystal, trying to freeze it long enough to catch it. as soon as the blobs hit something the explode, but instead of a fire-blast they freeze everything (like a normal explosion but with ice and freezing everything in a cloud of ice).

The dragon ice is defended with his own flames. Still can't catch the crystal.

Then the man's hands exploded and fire swords appeared in his hands. Then, he extends his dual swords.

-----

--
XP: 27/40
--
Hunger: 11/100
NP: 37/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a fire wall to stop the tentacle, and a special tornado that prevents anything from getting near me.

How special is that tornado?

The fire stopped the tentacle.

(3 XP)

The other tentacle grabbed for the man and killed him.

Now, that tentacle is moving towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 55/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I tell Jason to make the ground really wet in a radius of 500m, then we proceed to do the same thing as we did in the last post.

For what?!

The ground rumbled because he summoned two gigantic earthworms. They appeared from the sand and now arcing towards you.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 12:46pm

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

370 posts

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic (can mimic other's superpowers for a very short time, and requires Energy (hunger) to activate)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
NP: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, here. Now, can someone what NP does?

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 4:09pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
--
Hunger: 80/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

The dragon ice is defended with his own flames. Still can't catch the crystal.

Then the man's hands exploded and fire swords appeared in his hands. Then, he extends his dual swords.

i throw use my energy form to shoot imploding blasts/spheres of energy towards the swords and the man. these blasts/spheres implode on impact. do you know what happens with fire when there is a vacuum? i try to sufocate the man and use plasma beams and ionic lasers to blast his dual swords away. if he tries to block/dodge my attacks, then i will shoot a mixed beam made out of plasma, dark matter (not the same like anti-matter), raw/pure energy and an ionic laser, shooting countless of these mixed beams at him and his swords/whatever he uses to dodge and/or to block.

reed tries to distract the man by enchanting his strength so he can throw some big rocks at the evil guy, followed by some very cold punches (question: can reed change his body so that he can shoot some kind of heat/cold ray from his eyes or breath some cold/hot breath?).

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:38am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

--
XP: 27/40
--
Hunger: 11/100
NP: 37/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Uh the tornado is made of a wind version of antimatter, the destroys anything catch in it's vortex while leaving anything outside of it unaffected. So the kill should be null in void because the tornado should have destroyed it.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!