Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 440/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

He manipulates rock and lava and fire. Your non-ending magma-tsunami can be ended.

And again, he manipulates rock, lava and fire. He just directed the magma-geysers back to Reed. The magma-tsunami as well.

Here's a tip. Never use an element that said opponent have control over.

i did not know that he can use these elements. knowledge can be a powrful weapon...

i use my escapism form to get between reed and the magma before it can reach him, then i just absorb them with my energy form.

if i can not fight fire with fire, then i will try something different. i shift into a giant made out of air and shoot/throw three giant blade-like tornadoes in his direction. the wind of the tornadoes is so sharp that it cuts like thousand whirling blades, except that they are made out of wind. i try to tear the earth dome apart.

if he uses more earth to protect himself, then i send more tornadoes made out of blade-like wind. if he uses more magma/lava, then i send more tornadoes made out of cutting wind to cool the magma/lava down so it turns into dust thanks to the sharp wind.

if he tries to turn the tornadoes into fire-tornadoes, then i use a vacuum to take the air away from the fire and send vacuum-like tornadoes made out of cutting air (they suck the air away from fire, cool lava/magma down and turn earth into dust). fire can not burn without air and magma/lava turns into stone when you take the heat away.

while i distract (and hopefully kill) the man, reed sneaks behind him to attack him with cold punches and cutting air slice-kicks. and, only if he can, with a cold-ray from his eyes too to freeze the mans body so my tornadoes can cut him into thousand tiny pieces.

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 12:45pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,019 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 11/100
--
HP: 415/415
Hunger: 50/105
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 240/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i did not know that he can use these elements. knowledge can be a powrful weapon...

i use my escapism form to get between reed and the magma before it can reach him, then i just absorb them with my energy form.

if i can not fight fire with fire, then i will try something different. i shift into a giant made out of air and shoot/throw three giant blade-like tornadoes in his direction. the wind of the tornadoes is so sharp that it cuts like thousand whirling blades, except that they are made out of wind. i try to tear the earth dome apart.

if he uses more earth to protect himself, then i send more tornadoes made out of blade-like wind. if he uses more magma/lava, then i send more tornadoes made out of cutting wind to cool the magma/lava down so it turns into dust thanks to the sharp wind.

if he tries to turn the tornadoes into fire-tornadoes, then i use a vacuum to take the air away from the fire and send vacuum-like tornadoes made out of cutting air (they suck the air away from fire, cool lava/magma down and turn earth into dust). fire can not burn without air and magma/lava turns into stone when you take the heat away.

while i distract (and hopefully kill) the man, reed sneaks behind him to attack him with cold punches and cutting air slice-kicks. and, only if he can, with a cold-ray from his eyes too to freeze the mans body so my tornadoes can cut him into thousand tiny pieces.

Alright, defending Reed works.

(3 XP)

You're right, he uses more earth to defend himself.

Wind, no matter how strong, cannot cool lava down. It just can't.

And, he sends a lava tornado towards you. Not fire tornado.

It will turn into rock in a while. But after you get hit by it.

The man detects Reed and made a spike, piercing through his stomach. (Why didn't he do this to you? I don't know why)

Reed; -(200 HP)

And makes a lava wave towards Reed.

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 2:31pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Name: Maxim
Super Power: Replicating
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Right, I instruct the clones to replicate and then die if they're stung. I also replicate into a large (sort of roc-like) form.

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 2:33pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

A BIRD form. And then I die.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:39am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I mimic his scythe again, enhance the blade with pure energy, and slice him with it!

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 6:58am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,899 posts

--
XP: 11/100
--
Hunger: 50/105
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright, defending Reed works.

(3 XP)

You're right, he uses more earth to defend himself.

Wind, no matter how strong, cannot cool lava down. It just can't.

And, he sends a lava tornado towards you. Not fire tornado.

It will turn into rock in a while. But after you get hit by it.

The man detects Reed and made a spike, piercing through his stomach. (Why didn't he do this to you? I don't know why)

Reed; -(200 HP)

And makes a lava wave towards Reed.

reed collects coldnes between his hands by sending it back and forth so it gets colder and colder without freezing his hands. he unleashes the ball of coldness in a cold shockwave, freezing the lava wave. then he prepares another cold shockwave to freeze the man while i distract him (after i used my energy form to absorb the lava tornado. then i combine an ion canon, a plasma beam, cold fusion and some atomic radiation into one giantic beam and shoot it at the man. if he survives that, then i use two more of these beams to finish him of.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 2:04pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,019 posts

--
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Right, I instruct the clones to replicate and then die if they're stung. I also replicate into a large (sort of roc-like) form.

The bird dies? Or do you, a human form, die?

Either way, the scorpion launches itself at you (Bird form or not).

-----

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I mimic his scythe again, enhance the blade with pure energy, and slice him with it!

He dodges it, then sends his scythe down your throat.

-----

--
XP: 14/100
--
Hunger: 49/105
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

reed collects coldnes between his hands by sending it back and forth so it gets colder and colder without freezing his hands. he unleashes the ball of coldness in a cold shockwave, freezing the lava wave. then he prepares another cold shockwave to freeze the man while i distract him (after i used my energy form to absorb the lava tornado. then i combine an ion canon, a plasma beam, cold fusion and some atomic radiation into one giantic beam and shoot it at the man. if he survives that, then i use two more of these beams to finish him of.

It just turns into rock.

(3 XP)

When Reed sends the freeze wave, the man made a lava wall. Then it becomes an earth wall and stays that way.

Oh, remember. Reed is still impaled by the earth. So, the man can do anything he wants. Since I'm warning you now, he'll only act the next post.

And the beams you make? Dodged. He makes earth pillars erupt from the ground and launches himself upwards. If another beam is about to hit him, he makes another earth wall and earth pillars shoot him back down.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:28pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,899 posts

--
--
Hunger: 49/105
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

It just turns into rock.

(3 XP)

When Reed sends the freeze wave, the man made a lava wall. Then it becomes an earth wall and stays that way.

Oh, remember. Reed is still impaled by the earth. So, the man can do anything he wants. Since I'm warning you now, he'll only act the next post.

And the beams you make? Dodged. He makes earth pillars erupt from the ground and launches himself upwards. If another beam is about to hit him, he makes another earth wall and earth pillars shoot him back down.

****, i forgot the earth spike...reeds pulls the earth spike out of his body and gets then away from it (i help him with both parts if he can´t do that. i also try to close his wound with some healing slime. there will be a scar and i can´t heal myself with this slime, but at least he won´t lose any blood from this wound).

i turn around, looking at the man who attacked reed and say: "now i´m pissed..."

after i said that i use my escapism form and change my body to become so thin that i can move as fast as possible to get near the enemy. i shoot acid on the earth pillars, his other creations, the ground (even towards the ceiling above us) near the man and towards him before he can react. as soon as he tries to counter my attack, i send a fog made out of a decaying pestilence towards all of his attacks/defenses to let them rot. i don´t stop sending this mist towards him till his flesh rots off of his bones.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:56pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

--
--
HP: 40/40
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The human form dies.

I flap off. I'm just gonna use my bird-clone to keep myself alive, while the other clones do the work. I get a bunch of the armoured ones to replicate into armoured clones with acidic poison-spitting tails. (These things are really getting weird.) They start spitting acid at the eyes.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 2:23pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,019 posts

--
--
Hunger: 47/105
NP: 24/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

****, i forgot the earth spike...reeds pulls the earth spike out of his body and gets then away from it (i help him with both parts if he can´t do that. i also try to close his wound with some healing slime. there will be a scar and i can´t heal myself with this slime, but at least he won´t lose any blood from this wound).

i turn around, looking at the man who attacked reed and say: "now i´m pissed..."

after i said that i use my escapism form and change my body to become so thin that i can move as fast as possible to get near the enemy. i shoot acid on the earth pillars, his other creations, the ground (even towards the ceiling above us) near the man and towards him before he can react. as soon as he tries to counter my attack, i send a fog made out of a decaying pestilence towards all of his attacks/defenses to let them rot. i don´t stop sending this mist towards him till his flesh rots off of his bones.

Alright. But Reed's HP will remain the same for now.

And.. you shot acid at his structures. So, the man moves backwards, then made a rock sphere around you and Reed.

So, you're releasing gas in the sphere.

Yeah, try melting it now. He can do anything before you react now.

-----

--
XP: 3/20
--
HP: 40/40
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The human form dies.

I flap off. I'm just gonna use my bird-clone to keep myself alive, while the other clones do the work. I get a bunch of the armoured ones to replicate into armoured clones with acidic poison-spitting tails. (These things are really getting weird.) They start spitting acid at the eyes.

Alright, the scorpion dies.

(3 XP)

But its body will still slam into you.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!