Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 240/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright. But Reed's HP will remain the same for now.

And.. you shot acid at his structures. So, the man moves backwards, then made a rock sphere around you and Reed.

So, you're releasing gas in the sphere.

Yeah, try melting it now. He can do anything before you react now.

1. i use my energy form to absorb the mist/gas (or just take it back, growing my hair so fast and protecting myself withit so that i don´t get hurt by my own mist), then i shift my body into a hollow parasite and use my escapism form to eat my way out of this sphere.
after i have devoured the whole sphere, i change into my energy form and shoot laser beams at him by following the second plan.

just in case i´m not fast enough with the first plan:

2. if the man tries to attack reed or me, then i use my escapism form to devour his attacks.
if he uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and destroy the sphere by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at the man.
i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma.
i cotinue to absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.
if the man tries to attack, then i use one hand to create a sphere of energy around reed and continue to attack with the energy beams by using the other hand.
i defend myself with a second pair of arms, cutting everything earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 8:33am

Rapyion

Rapyion

657 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 14/100
--
HP: 415/415
Hunger: 46/105
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

1. i use my energy form to absorb the mist/gas (or just take it back, growing my hair so fast and protecting myself withit so that i don´t get hurt by my own mist), then i shift my body into a hollow parasite and use my escapism form to eat my way out of this sphere.
after i have devoured the whole sphere, i change into my energy form and shoot laser beams at him by following the second plan.

just in case i´m not fast enough with the first plan:

2. if the man tries to attack reed or me, then i use my escapism form to devour his attacks.
if he uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and destroy the sphere by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at the man.
i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma.
i cotinue to absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.
if the man tries to attack, then i use one hand to create a sphere of energy around reed and continue to attack with the energy beams by using the other hand.
i defend myself with a second pair of arms, cutting everything earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks.

Yeah, you're not fast enough with the first plan.

You guys are trapped in earth spheres. You are at his mercy.

You can't devour this earth. But I'm not gonna give an explanation.

And earth is no energy.

Of course, if you do anything in there, unless it's faster than the man's reaction, you're gonna die. No matter how small you are.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 4:02pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
XP: 14/100
--
Hunger: 46/105
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Yeah, you're not fast enough with the first plan.

You guys are trapped in earth spheres. You are at his mercy.

You can't devour this earth. But I'm not gonna give an explanation.

And earth is no energy.

Of course, if you do anything in there, unless it's faster than the man's reaction, you're gonna die. No matter how small you are.

i forgot to add the third plan:

i shift my body into an acidic blob, put reed in a bubble of air in the centre of my body and keep on growing till i destroyed the sphere. i follow plan number two as soon as we escaped the earth sphere.

plan number two (version 2.2):

if the man uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and try to kill the man by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at him.

i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma and continue to attack him with these beams (one beam for each of my fingers; i have fifty fingers on each hand at the moment).

i absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me too to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.

i defend myself with a second and third pair of arms, cutting every earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms (i use shock waves made out of energy to defend myself and trying to attack him at the same time with the shock waves when he uses strong earth-attacks to attack me) and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks to convert it into more energy.

if i can not convert his fire/lava/magma into energy, then i do that with the heat of his attacks and the heat around us while i defend myself against all his atacks (i turn two of my hands into gigantic shields made out of diafram with a huge layer of thick ice under the skin to prevent burning my hands).

note: i engulfed reed and put him into a sphere with some air at the same time when i shifted into a giant made out of energy (combination of energy form and shape-shifting, i am doing this the whole time, this combo is a very important part of this plan).

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 4:38pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

Name: Maxim
Super Power: Replicating
--
Level: 1
XP: 3/20
--
HP: 40/40
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You didn't tell me it was a flying scorpion! I replicate into my normal human form (it's more comfy) and then kill off my clone army, leaving a bunch of acid-bomb-human-monsters to cover my tracks (as in, destroy all the bodies). I walk off before... well, setting off the bomb-people.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 4:40pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

I'm assuming that I was able to sidestep the scorpion with my combined flapping/replicating.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 8:48am

Rapyion

Rapyion

657 posts

--
XP: 22/100
--
Hunger: 45/105
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i forgot to add the third plan:

i shift my body into an acidic blob, put reed in a bubble of air in the centre of my body and keep on growing till i destroyed the sphere. i follow plan number two as soon as we escaped the earth sphere.

plan number two (version 2.2):

if the man uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and try to kill the man by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at him.

i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma and continue to attack him with these beams (one beam for each of my fingers; i have fifty fingers on each hand at the moment).

i absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me too to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.

i defend myself with a second and third pair of arms, cutting every earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms (i use shock waves made out of energy to defend myself and trying to attack him at the same time with the shock waves when he uses strong earth-attacks to attack me) and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks to convert it into more energy.

if i can not convert his fire/lava/magma into energy, then i do that with the heat of his attacks and the heat around us while i defend myself against all his atacks (i turn two of my hands into gigantic shields made out of diafram with a huge layer of thick ice under the skin to prevent burning my hands).

note: i engulfed reed and put him into a sphere with some air at the same time when i shifted into a giant made out of energy (combination of energy form and shape-shifting, i am doing this the whole time, this combo is a very important part of this plan).

Oh, the third plan works. But Reed and you are separated.

(3 XP)

So, parts of Plan 2.2 won't work because of your If statements.

You can't get in front of Reed. The earth sphere will crush him. Unless you're willing to go that far.

But, alright. He's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Then the earth sphere around Reed breaks open.

Alright, you see Reed dropped down a hole. Then the hole was sealed, unable to be opened once more.

Reed falls into a cave, and he sees a man with horns, holding two swords.

While you see a man with horns, holding two pistols.

You control yourself AND Reed now.

-----

--
XP: 8/20
--
HP: 40/40
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You didn't tell me it was a flying scorpion! I replicate into my normal human form (it's more comfy) and then kill off my clone army, leaving a bunch of acid-bomb-human-monsters to cover my tracks (as in, destroy all the bodies). I walk off before... well, setting off the bomb-people.

Hehe, I don't always tell my players why some things happen.

Alright, the scorpion's dead.

(5 XP)

And now you're just falling. And falling.. And falling..

There is ground, though.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 4:29pm

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

328 posts

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a shield of energy, then shoot a laser the midget

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 5:11pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

--
--
HP: 15/15
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Nyargh... I replicate again, producing a much smaller bird form to fly away. Assuming human me falls to his death, I flap off, looking to kill evildoers and perhaps investigate a portal (with a clone).

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 10:20am

Rapyion

Rapyion

657 posts

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a shield of energy, then shoot a laser the midget

Okay, it protected you.

(3 XP)

But the laser didn't hit.

The midget threw a scythe, but it went a bit out of direction.

-----

--
--
HP: 15/15
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Nyargh... I replicate again, producing a much smaller bird form to fly away. Assuming human me falls to his death, I flap off, looking to kill evildoers and perhaps investigate a portal (with a clone).

Alright, then. You do go into a portal (by accident).

Then you end up on an island. You see a spider creeping up on you.

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 12:42pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
XP: 22/100
--
Hunger: 45/105
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Oh, the third plan works. But Reed and you are separated.

(3 XP)

So, parts of Plan 2.2 won't work because of your If statements.

You can't get in front of Reed. The earth sphere will crush him. Unless you're willing to go that far.

But, alright. He's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Then the earth sphere around Reed breaks open.

Alright, you see Reed dropped down a hole. Then the hole was sealed, unable to be opened once more.

Reed falls into a cave, and he sees a man with horns, holding two swords.

While you see a man with horns, holding two pistols.

You control yourself AND Reed now.

ok, i shift into a hollow golem made out of adamantium, eat some blades of my hilt till my stomach is full and then i attack the horned man by shooting projectiles made out of liquid metal at his horns, face and his guns, then i charge towards him so i can use my blade-arms cut his body in tiny pieces.
i also try to shoot more liquid projectiles at his head to keep him blind and deaf while i attack him from above (jetpack for the win!) like an eagle.

reed shoots a heat ray from his eyes, aimed at the swords to make them too hot for their owner.
he attacks as soon as the enemy released his grip from his weapons by punching the air so fast and hard that the air moves forwards like a projectile.
an air-bullet that will crush the rib cage of the enemy when it hits.
reed uses three more of these air-bullets while he gets further away, increasing the distance between the swordsman and himself.
it´s not very clever to fight against someone who uses swords in a close-ranged combat when your only melee weapon is your own body.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!