ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299832
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 8
XP: 39/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 140/140

I form a protective fire proof shield for Jaysee and make a huge monster to eat the commander then it will explode.

If that doesn't work Jason will use water to grab Jaysee from the commander, then I will form fire around him and Jason will cool it turning the commander to rock.

You're starting to become like Ghalaghor (AyJay). It's good.

Okay, you can't make a fire shield for Jaysee though. But, she is safe.

And in order for water to become rock, you need something as hot as lava, not just fire. It's science. Fire will just evaporate it. But Jaysee got brought back.

(3 XP)

But she's still unconscious.

The leader turned around and shot a rainbow ray, simple.

-----

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 7/55
--
HP: 160/160
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
N/A

I slice them with my swords. If that doesn't work, a wall shall rise from the ground protecting me and Amy.

Slicing the tendrils would be useless, since they can regenerate.

You make a wall rise from the ground. The tendrils got stuck in it.

(3 XP)

The golem's foot is on to you.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I exploded a physic warden into abyss.
Then someone captured me then i killed a guard that auto destroyed in my face, oh you also said someone whats me dead. (Page 46)

If you didn't state the page, I wouldn't have remembered. Thank you.

But what are you going to do? The place is going to self-destruct.

By suicide bombers, that is. They are coming after you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

time to turn into a blade-golem (a golem made out of blades) to rescue myself. after i landed on the ground i look around for tom.

Okay, you're safe. But Tom is in the real world. You're in a portal. You know the procedure.

One explosive and rippling blade was thrown at you.

-----

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

Ermmm.... this is tough. I go invisible to see if it still detects me.

It still detects heat.

The monster shot a fireball at you.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

(I choose a second wolf form a Fire wolf, so now I can do fire damage in that form.) I take my electric rifle out and shoot him.

Okay, so you have a wolf and a fire wolf form or joined into one?

You fired a shot at the guard, but he brought out a shield that can deflect types of attacks. The shot was ineffective. He called for backup.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 7/55
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge out of the way and when the golem's foot touches the ground it turns to quick sand.

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 76/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Just one question do the laws of Einstein apply to this world because before people were faster than light left and right.

So i surround my body with light and search the facility since the speed of light is 299 792 458 m/s it should only take a few milliseconds.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Okay, you're safe. But Tom is in the real world. You're in a portal. You know the procedure.

One explosive and rippling blade was thrown at you.

i am made out of many single blades so i form just a hole so both blades fly through my body. then i grab them and throw them back into the direction where they came from.

if the explosive blade explodes the moment i touch it then i will just dodge both blades, hoping the will not fly back or follow me.

tom would love this place, so many metal to manipulate! i hope he follows me soon or that i find a way out of this place...wait, i am inside a dimension that is inside a portal? if i die then my next power will be psionic mind (includes weak telekinesis, telepathy, invisibility, illusions and teleportation).
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

It still detects heat.

The monster shot a fireball at you.

I dodge out of the way and fire back at it.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

(Keep them separated, just in case i run into an enemy that is strong against fire.)

I decide to test my new form on him before his back-up shows up.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 10/55
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge out of the way and when the golem's foot touches the ground it turns to quick sand.

So, a trap?

You dodge the foot and make quicksand. The foot is slowly being sucked in.

(3 XP)

The golem is trying to recover its foot.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Just one question do the laws of Einstein apply to this world because before people were faster than light left and right.

So i surround my body with light and search the facility since the speed of light is 299 792 458 m/s it should only take a few milliseconds.

They happen when they want to. And you're not as fast as light. You control light. You use light to attack, increase and decrease light intensity, carry you forward (Though, not so fast), enables you to fly. But not become light.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

i am made out of many single blades so i form just a hole so both blades fly through my body. then i grab them and throw them back into the direction where they came from.

if the explosive blade explodes the moment i touch it then i will just dodge both blades, hoping the will not fly back or follow me.

tom would love this place, so many metal to manipulate! i hope he follows me soon or that i find a way out of this place...wait, i am inside a dimension that is inside a portal? if i die then my next power will be psionic mind (includes weak telekinesis, telepathy, invisibility, illusions and teleportation).

Why do you have to be pessimistic? And powers can be changed if you get killed by your nightmares. Yeah, sheet change.

But teleportation? No way. Do you want enemies that teleport constantly too? Well, the earth leader is one, by using fast movement speed. That should be it, unless I've set up a challenge for you.

Okay, you reform yourself and the blade went past you. You see a floating man in fire.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 49/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

I dodge out of the way and fire back at it.

You fire what? The fireball or the assault rifle?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

(Keep them separated, just in case i run into an enemy that is strong against fire.)

I decide to test my new form on him before his back-up shows up.

Alrighty, then.

You turn into a fire wolf. The form has fire that damages enemies (but not allies) around you, plus, you can shoot fire. Though, it's weak for now.

The man brought his rifle above the shield.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Why do you have to be pessimistic?

did i sound pessismistic? i did not notice that...sorry...

And powers can be changed if you get killed by your nightmares. Yeah, sheet change.

yeah, sheet change!

But teleportation? No way. Do you want enemies that teleport constantly too? Well, the earth leader is one, by using fast movement speed. That should be it, unless I've set up a challenge for you.

i meant short-ranged teleportation like some meters (like in Wakfu). also, imagine what happens when you combine two portals (also like in Wakfu). not to forget that i could create two portals to re-direct attacks back towards their user...or their partners...

Okay, you reform yourself and the blade went past you. You see a floating man in fire.

assuming that he thew the blades, i yell at him: "hey, what did i do to become your practice target?" then i fly towards him, re-creating the blades/my body into diafram (diamond and wolfram) blades.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 75/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

No since i can control the light i can control the amount of light that pushes me so i can move at speed of light or not.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

No since i can control the light i can control the amount of light that pushes me so i can move at speed of light or not.

to move at the speed of light you have to be light. if light surounds you then you can increase your speed but it would not make you as fast as light.

light manipulation means you can manipulate the light that is around you. you can not create light, you can not absorb light and you can not become light (unless you get a light form, then you could become light). you just can manipulate light.

i created a word for telekinetical light manipulation: luminakinesis/luminokinesis
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

to move at the speed of light you have to be light. if light surounds you then you can increase your speed but it would not make you as fast as light.

light manipulation means you can manipulate the light that is around you. you can not create light, you can not absorb light and you can not become light (unless you get a light form, then you could become light). you just can manipulate light.

i created a word for telekinetical light manipulation: luminakinesis/luminokinesis

No if you move your hand you're hand moves at a certain speed but if a bug is on your hand the bug moves at the same speed that your hand does.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 10/55
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I climb his ankle to his chest and between his eyes.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

"Grrr." I charge at him shooting fire at his rifle hoping it would melt before he started shooting.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

(Thanks you , I forgot about the evaporation thing =.=)

We dodge it so we are at far away from him.
I will make fire hands come out from the ground and grab the commander while Jason is there with a water wall surrounding the space not the commander because it's just in case he gets out, there will be a door so I will walk in and I will also make a minion to distract the ray maybe it's heat-seeking? Then I will summon minions to surround the commander to shoot very intense fire, I will make the largest and most intense fireball every and all the minions will combine their powers and I will throw it at the commander.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Thank you for the more detailed explanation.

assuming that he thew the blades, i yell at him: "hey, what did i do to become your practice target?" then i fly towards him, re-creating the blades/my body into diafram (diamond and wolfram) blades.

Short ranged teleportation? Every two post? Is that fair enough?

Okay. You turn yourself into diafram swords. The floating man charges towards you. It's a surprise.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

No if you move your hand you're hand moves at a certain speed but if a bug is on your hand the bug moves at the same speed that your hand does.

Yeah, but that's your hand, not light. Light isn't solid. When you make light push you, it's heavier because it's solid, moving slower. If you have the Light Form, you can become light, but I'll have to make it fair.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

-----

--
XP: 15/55
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I climb his ankle to his chest and between his eyes.

You feel power drained from you.

Well, it's basically VERY vulnerable.

So, you both stab the eyes.

(5 XP)

Stage 5.

The monster suddenly become air and dust. It's not a golem anymore. More like a dust golem. Now, it's one rune, and it'll be at the head, but you can't hit it yet.

The golem shot up a hurricane.

-----

--
XP: 8/40
--
Hunger: 84/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

"Grrr." I charge at him shooting fire at his rifle hoping it would melt before he started shooting.

It was actually an ice rifle. It was a bad idea, but he was going to try it anyway. You shot it off, melting the rifle.

(3 XP)

The backup is coming!

-----

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

We dodge it so we are at far away from him.
I will make fire hands come out from the ground and grab the commander while Jason is there with a water wall surrounding the space not the commander because it's just in case he gets out, there will be a door so I will walk in and I will also make a minion to distract the ray maybe it's heat-seeking? Then I will summon minions to surround the commander to shoot very intense fire, I will make the largest and most intense fireball every and all the minions will combine their powers and I will throw it at the commander.

That's a really long one.

Oh no, rainbow rays don't follow you. Ignore the first rainbow ray ever shot by this commander.

Oh yeah, that plan would have happened, when the leader turned into his Rainbow Form. It deteriorates everything in a 50 centimetre radius. But, he can only use this for two posts. If you survive this (Which will be a heck of a challenge), he will be weakened when he transforms back to normal.

He charges a rainbow ray. It's super fast this time.
Showing 691-705 of 1815