ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300348
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 8
XP: 15/55
--
HP: 160/160
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
N/A

I get near Amy and sink into the ground for protection.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

Thank you for the more detailed explanation.

your welcome (sorry if i used the "your" wrong, i am from germany...)

Short ranged teleportation? Every two post? Is that fair enough?

so i could use it only every two posts? i thought about in each post but only some meters. like the blue guy in x-men. but IF i die then i will chose something else, maybe telekinesis (i mean, i could use then telekinetical punches or telekinetical force fields) or the power to create portals (i could create only two at the same time and the farthest i could travel would be 10-100 meters by using the portals) and sumoning (like a necromancer but with creatures from another dimension, the stronger i get the stronger minions can i sumon)...something like that, i have not decided yet.

Okay. You turn yourself into diafram swords. The floating man charges towards you. It's a surprise.

i charge towards him and swallow him to tear him apart.

can i grow and cut my hair and shift/change it after it does not belong to my boddy anymore? that would be my second plan in case that guy can roast me. i will then let my hair grow, cut it and shift it into swords made out of the hardest material and the most heat ressistent material (both combined) to attack him while the other blades change into that material too.

my third plan would be a combination of the two plans above but without the hair growing part.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Air and water aren't solid and they can push humans so why cant light.
But i guess going at the speed of light is overpowered so how about you
throw 3 enemies at me so i can get my first form?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 85/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I run from him,now that he is weaponless and try to melt the door behind me.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 39/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 140/140

I form a intense fire shield and also leap out of the way making armor around me, kinda like the susanoo armor for Sasuke.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 18/55
--
HP: 160/160
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
N/A

I get near Amy and sink into the ground for protection.

Well, you definitely didn't get hit by the dust hurricane.

(3 XP)

The golem suddenly became a rock golem. The rune is on the head. You can see it.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

so i could use it only every two posts? i thought about in each post but only some meters. like the blue guy in x-men. but IF i die then i will chose something else, maybe telekinesis (i mean, i could use then telekinetical punches or telekinetical force fields) or the power to create portals (i could create only two at the same time and the farthest i could travel would be 10-100 meters by using the portals) and sumoning (like a necromancer but with creatures from another dimension, the stronger i get the stronger minions can i sumon)...something like that, i have not decided yet.

Opening dimensions, huh? That seems cool. I will only set the conditions once you change your sheet.

i charge towards him and swallow him to tear him apart.

can i grow and cut my hair and shift/change it after it does not belong to my boddy anymore? that would be my second plan in case that guy can roast me. i will then let my hair grow, cut it and shift it into swords made out of the hardest material and the most heat ressistent material (both combined) to attack him while the other blades change into that material too.

my third plan would be a combination of the two plans above but without the hair growing part.

Okay. None of your plans worked.

The man turned into swords too and dodged every attack you did.

You see a gigantic earth meteor coming down from above, and the man is distracting you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Air and water aren't solid and they can push humans so why cant light.
But i guess going at the speed of light is overpowered so how about you
throw 3 enemies at me so i can get my first form?

Yes, it is overpowered. AND, air and water aren't light either. And if you do apply the laws of Einstein, you can never go as fast as light. Your mass will be infinite if you do so. Plus, it tears the fabric of time, yet overpowered fact.

Oh, and your first form, yes, Light Form, will allow you to become light. But when you are entrapped, you die. In a small and tight space. And, you can only use it for one post (maybe), decreasing at least 60 hunger points per post. So, in rooms, you may die or get injured.

So..? A suicide bomber enters the room.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I run from him,now that he is weaponless and try to melt the door behind me.

You melt the door behind you, and see soldiers pointing their elemental rifles at you. Retaliating is almost impossible.

-----

--
XP: 42/55
--
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I form a intense fire shield and also leap out of the way making armor around me, kinda like the susanoo armor for Sasuke.

Woah.

You leap out of the way and form an intense fire shield. The rainbow ray was shot and is penetrating your shield, though slowly.

(3 XP)

Your shield is shattering.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Opening dimensions, huh? That seems cool. I will only set the conditions once you change your sheet.

you mean like being able to use it only every third post?

Okay. None of your plans worked.

The man turned into swords too and dodged every attack you did.

You see a gigantic earth meteor coming down from above, and the man is distracting you.

i continue to attack the man, then, when before the meteor hits us both, i dodge the meteor like i did with the two blades.

if the man would do the same (dodging the meteor) then i will just use my powers to create a second version of me (like nico robin in one piece). we are conected so i can control my "second me". my doppel ganger distracts the man and protects me while i (the original) just eat the meteor (it can not be harder than the hardest material which i am using, right? if yes, then i eat it like the rock i ate by turning into a rock golem, but my other me is still a blade golem).

i hope that is possible...and just in case it is not: i keep attacking/blocking the man and just before the meteor hits us i turn into a rock golem with a very dense and hard (Lonsdaleite) skin to eat the meteor, then, before i fall down and die, i trun back into a blade golem but this time i make the blades out of a mix of Lonsdaleite and Wolfram, then i continue to attack the man. not to forget that i make the blades very sharp and very pointy.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

That only happens when you go faster than light not when you go has fast as light...

60 FOOD??? ONE POST??? I think i need more whales and one question what happens when if you run out of food.

And i kinda disagree that if im in a thigh place i die a closed room i can understand but just a thigh place.. nope

I boost behind him and kick him in the neck.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I run for it, setting the hall a blaze so their less apt to follow me.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

But it won't matter right? Since when the shield shatters the ray will just keep going and I am not in the way.

I make heat seeking fireballs to follow the commander and tell Jason to wake up Jaysee.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

you mean like being able to use it only every third post?

Well, if that is the only thing you can use, then use it wisely, then. But not now, you're a shape-shifter, not a guy who opens portals yet.

i continue to attack the man, then, when before the meteor hits us both, i dodge the meteor like i did with the two blades.

if the man would do the same (dodging the meteor) then i will just use my powers to create a second version of me (like nico robin in one piece). we are conected so i can control my "second me". my doppel ganger distracts the man and protects me while i (the original) just eat the meteor (it can not be harder than the hardest material which i am using, right? if yes, then i eat it like the rock i ate by turning into a rock golem, but my other me is still a blade golem).

i hope that is possible...and just in case it is not: i keep attacking/blocking the man and just before the meteor hits us i turn into a rock golem with a very dense and hard (Lonsdaleite) skin to eat the meteor, then, before i fall down and die, i trun back into a blade golem but this time i make the blades out of a mix of Lonsdaleite and Wolfram, then i continue to attack the man. not to forget that i make the blades very sharp and very pointy.

I don't really watch One Piece.

You wanna split into two? No! You split into halves, so half the power.

I don't think you can eat the meteor, but you can dodge it. And, if you're a blade creature, you can dismember yourself and return back to normal form.

So, how would you like this planned out (Since you can't eat the meteor. It's just too ****ed big)?

-----

--
XP: 27/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

That only happens when you go faster than light not when you go has fast as light...

60 FOOD??? ONE POST??? I think i need more whales and one question what happens when if you run out of food.

And i kinda disagree that if im in a thigh place i die a closed room i can understand but just a thigh place.. nope

I boost behind him and kick him in the neck.

What? AyJay has a form that uses up 90 hunger points and he doesn't have a problem with it. It's called the Anti-Matter form. It's equally as overpowered as Light Form, but in different ways.

And, in this RPG, I encourage creativity and different ways to look at the perspective, not being powerful. Being powerful is just a factor of this RPG. Creativity is what this RPG is. You create ways to destroy your enemies, make peace, infiltrate. You can attack your enemy however you want. You will be at a disadvantage if you just attack with the same moves. The weakness of a tight space limits the Light Form even more, discouraging you from using it. I don't really like overpowering enemies. It's boring. Is it to you? And RPGs that have stealth in it is awesome too(Maybe, sometimes. Shadow and Daniel are playing it the stealthy way).

Alright, back to gameplay. You boost to the bomber's back, who was taken by surprise, and you kick him in the neck, paralyzing the bomber.

(3 XP)

He stays there, un-moving.

Of course, this wouldn't go that easily. The bomber exerts his pressure inside his body and light shone out of him. This is a self-destruct move that fire manipulators do.

-----

--
XP: 8/40
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I run for it, setting the hall a blaze so their less apt to follow me.

The fire you led decreased their field of view.

(3 XP)

So, you ran up and see nothing in this room. The floor's metallic, though.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

But it won't matter right? Since when the shield shatters the ray will just keep going and I am not in the way.

I make heat seeking fireballs to follow the commander and tell Jason to wake up Jaysee.

Ah, well.

You make heat-seeking fireballs and make them follow the commander. Jason woke Jaysee with a splash of water.

All three of you are able to fight now.

The commander destroyed the shield.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Is there any way i could find a anti gravity machine? or is that a no no.

he must have come out of a door so i quickly get out of that room.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well, if that is the only thing you can use, then use it wisely, then. But not now, you're a shape-shifter, not a guy who opens portals yet.

no, that would not be my only power. i said creating portals (only two at the same time) with a range of 100 meters away from me so i could only travel around for 100 meters (like the portal gun but with floating portals, also, i can only use two portals at the same time) and the other power was summoning minions from other dimensions (the highe my level = the stronger and/or more minions i can summon).

I don't really watch One Piece.

me too, but i read the manga on animeproxer. the site is in german but the manga is in english.

You wanna split into two? No! You split into halves, so half the power.

I don't think you can eat the meteor, but you can dodge it. And, if you're a blade creature, you can dismember yourself and return back to normal form.

So, how would you like this planned out (Since you can't eat the meteor. It's just too ****ed big)?

ok, then i try to dodge the meteor by flying around it. and just to be sure: i shift my blades into a mix of Lonsdaleite and Wolfram.

my plan was to eat the meteor so i could use my new power...
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

(Can I manipulate lava now?)

Jason will form water around the commander so he is now in a big water ball and Jaysee will electrocute him, if he doesn't die then Jason will make the ball larger and make him drown while Jaysee keeps throwing lightning.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Is there any way i could find a anti gravity machine? or is that a no no.

he must have come out of a door so i quickly get out of that room.

No no. It's a prison, not a laboratory.

You get out through the door and see a fireball rushing towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

no, that would not be my only power. i said creating portals (only two at the same time) with a range of 100 meters away from me so i could only travel around for 100 meters (like the portal gun but with floating portals, also, i can only use two portals at the same time) and the other power was summoning minions from other dimensions (the highe my level = the stronger and/or more minions i can summon).

Wait, but you don't possess any kind of attacks you can perform? Though, you still have limited use of the portals, since it's every three post that you can shift their positions. Minions? Yeah, you can open a dimension and summon them.

ok, then i try to dodge the meteor by flying around it. and just to be sure: i shift my blades into a mix of Lonsdaleite and Wolfram.

my plan was to eat the meteor so i could use my new power...

You fly around it, dodging the meteor. It crashes through the floor of blades, but the floor reforms itself, so there's no real way of destroying the floor.

The floating man charges towards you again.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

(Can I manipulate lava now?)

Jason will form water around the commander so he is now in a big water ball and Jaysee will electrocute him, if he doesn't die then Jason will make the ball larger and make him drown while Jaysee keeps throwing lightning.

I don't think you can.

Jason surrounds the commander with water. But the commander shot a ray and it got disintegrated.

The commander is losing form.

He charges towards you with a twin sword of rainbow.
Showing 706-720 of 1815