ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300484
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 5/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 19/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

ok, if i die, then my next character has the power to use words and runes (can i have then telepathy too, since my character needs to be silent to not use his/her power by mistake?). i will then use multiple plans so you can tell me what worked so i can not be too god-like.

Well, I guess you can use a pencil and notepad you can create.

i am still saving the absorbed meteor for an emergency situation and i am not able to use my new form, so...i grab the crystal and hope that i get the exp when he dies (the same counts for my NP).

You grab the crystal.

(All XP)

Level up!!

The man you left behind died as well.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You ended up in a desert.. and a cowboy town. It's still cowboy, though. And you do need something to eat.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 30/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I dodge the slashes and throw my spear at his left leg then i create another one and charge his arm.

Okay, the spear pierced through his leg. The man fell and crashed into the ground.

(3 XP)

You make another spear and charge at his arm, but the man charged up a fireball.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 13/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

(f I go back, I'd get shot to h..., but if I continue, I'd risk getting cut to ribbons. What to do, what to do.) I think to my self, before changing to knight form and hope my armor is strong enough to protect me.

Ooh, smart. The armor reflected the laser.

(5 XP)

You went past the floor, then the lasers were shut down. Soldiers went past it.

The next floor has robots. Robots that can tank a lot of damage. Soldiers are coming to get you.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 2/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

I make a speedy minion to distract the commander while we make our way to the factory.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 19/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well, I guess you can use a pencil and notepad you can create.

idea: i can either say the words or write them with my hands right in front of me to use them. the same works for the runes, too. also, i can talk normally, my words become only weapons when i use my power. now for the forms...

You grab the crystal.

(All XP)

Level up!!

The man you left behind died as well.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You ended up in a desert.. and a cowboy town. It's still cowboy, though. And you do need something to eat.

i use my powers to cut my hair down after i shifted it into diamonds, then i enter the town, get into the saloon and order some food and a drink. i pay with two diamonds and say: "the rest is for you"

if i can not use my powers to get rich then i have no other choice than to search some cacti, shift into a cacti eating turtle and eat them (i am sooo sorry my beloved cacti! *cries*).
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 13/40
--
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I change to my fire wolf form, and attempt to set the room a blaze.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 49/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

You fire what? The fireball or the assault rifle?

The assault rifle.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 5/60
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I make a speedy minion to distract the commander while we make our way to the factory.

Okay. You head to the factory undetected.

(3 XP)

You see nuclear wastes kept in containers that are stacked upon each other.

The commander finally found you, after killing the speedy minion, and shot a lightning bolt. Remember, behind you are nuclear wastes.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 18/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

idea: i can either say the words or write them with my hands right in front of me to use them. the same works for the runes, too. also, i can talk normally, my words become only weapons when i use my power. now for the forms...

Yeah, that can work.

i use my powers to cut my hair down after i shifted it into diamonds, then i enter the town, get into the saloon and order some food and a drink. i pay with two diamonds and say: "the rest is for you"

if i can not use my powers to get rich then i have no other choice than to search some cacti, shift into a cacti eating turtle and eat them (i am sooo sorry my beloved cacti! *cries*).

You know, the diamond will eventually turn back to hair. So, if you're gonna cheat, you'll need a good amount of hunger points to do so.

And the cowboys inside have powers beyond your thoughts, well, mine too.

-----

--
XP: 16/40
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I change to my fire wolf form, and attempt to set the room a blaze.

You turn into your fire wolf form and set the room ablaze. Well, you're not strong enough to melt anything, just heat things up. At least the robots can't be used because they're overheated.

(3 XP)

The guards see you and brought up their rifles.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 45/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

The assault rifle.

I had to look back multiple pages to look for your post. Could you please quote what happened the previous post next time?

You shot the monster with the assault rifle. But, it couldn't penetrate the monster's armor.

The monster moves towards you, slowly.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I lure him to be as close to the nuclear waste as possible and then make everything explode, all of us form a shield for the three so it's an elemental shield.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 18/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

You know, the diamond will eventually turn back to hair. So, if you're gonna cheat, you'll need a good amount of hunger points to do so.

And the cowboys inside have powers beyond your thoughts, well, mine too.

it was worth a try to see your response. also, if i had the power to shift objects too then i could just turn a stone into gold for a short amount of time. that is why i suggested to add new powers instead of new forms for players.

i search some cacti, shift into a desert turtle (a land turtle who can eat cacti) and eat then the cacti (i love cacti but since this is a text-rpg...).

if that will not work then i will just shift into a cowboy and enter the town.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
XP: 6/35
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 83/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, the dome gets stuck.

(3 XP)

And you puncture the dome with a stalagmite of ice. The dome is penetrated, but you see the man with an earth sword lunging towards you.

I stand my ground and blast him with a Arctic blizzard. I try to freeze him to the core. I also try to freeze the sword, and then crack the ice so that the sword falls to pieces.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 45/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

I had to look back multiple pages to look for your post. Could you please quote what happened the previous post next time?

You shot the monster with the assault rifle. But, it couldn't penetrate the monster's armor.

The monster moves towards you, slowly.

Sure. Sorry 'bout that. I look around for something that could drop on the monster.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 16/40
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I stop my blaze attack and change to knight form so I can zap them with the electric rifle.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I lure him to be as close to the nuclear waste as possible and then make everything explode, all of us form a shield for the three so it's an elemental shield.

Dude, if you get hit, you get knocked into the nuclear waste, then get exploded. If you dodge, the nuclear wastes explodes on you. A projectile is traveling towards you right now.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 17/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

it was worth a try to see your response. also, if i had the power to shift objects too then i could just turn a stone into gold for a short amount of time. that is why i suggested to add new powers instead of new forms for players.

i search some cacti, shift into a desert turtle (a land turtle who can eat cacti) and eat then the cacti (i love cacti but since this is a text-rpg...).

if that will not work then i will just shift into a cowboy and enter the town.

New powers would be out of the question, since I won't implement it.

Well, you can't really turn things into other things.

So, you go in as a cowboy. Well, this is a saloon. Well, I'm not gonna be following the stereotypes of cowboys.

One walks up to you.

"What ya' looking fer'?"

-----

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
XP: 11/35
--
HP: 95/95
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I stand my ground and blast him with a Arctic blizzard. I try to freeze him to the core. I also try to freeze the sword, and then crack the ice so that the sword falls to pieces.

Well done. You froze him to death.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

But where are you?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Sure. Sorry 'bout that. I look around for something that could drop on the monster.

It's just a room, no experiments, no lights, even.

The monster stomps the ground, a fire hurricane rushing towards you.

-----

--
XP: 31/40
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I stop my blaze attack and change to knight form so I can zap them with the electric rifle.

Aah, using the rifle in Knight Form. At first, I couldn't get it.

The electric rifle's bullet shocked one man, then chained to the other guards. A rifle was electric and it was absorbed.

The others died.

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

The soldier took his fire knife and ran to you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 17/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

New powers would be out of the question, since I won't implement it.

not even if they are an evolved form of the power that we had before?

So, you go in as a cowboy. Well, this is a saloon. Well, I'm not gonna be following the stereotypes of cowboys.

One walks up to you.

"What ya' looking fer'?"

"i am looking for some work so i can pay for my food."
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 30/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I wait till he trows the fireball and then i dodge to the side and charge at his arm again.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 31/40
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I change back to my fire wolf form an I attack him before he has a chance to pull his rifle out.

Showing 736-750 of 1815