Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:50am

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 5/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 97/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $495

Okay. They decided to negotiate. This grenade can destroy this town. It's one of the owner's custom grenades that went famous.

"Daniel, you are under arrest for the murder of (insert the number of how many you killed in the castle) people. Put your hands up and don't pull that pin."

"If I put the grenade down, I lose my only bargaining chip, and then you're going to kill me or lock me up forever. I'm not going to prison." I slowly back towards the rear of the store, where it is less likely a sniper could hit me. "Let me go, or I will blow this whole town. Think about it, would you rather let a wanted man go,and have your family survive, or try to arrest him and have your family die?"

 

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:52am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,572 posts

Name: Xas
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 7
XP: 17/50
--
HP: 45/135
Hunger: 91/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 130/130
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump out of the way and make a mound of soft dirt for her to go on

 

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 2:35pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 18/55
--
HP: 225/225
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 165/165
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Aah. This war is about superiority. Seeing who is more superior. An earth ball spike is directed at you (accidentally, of course).

well, if you look at the elements, then earth is superior to electricity, but if you gather enough electricity, then you could even destroy the chinese wall.

anyway, i shift my arm into a diamond sword and cut the...(spiked earth ball or a spike of an earth ball?)...whatever is flying towards me in half, but only if it is not too big. in that case i try to melt it with fire and acid (after i shifted into a fire breathing dragon-human with an acid shooting tail).

 

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 4:33pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 15/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A

I land in the bush again and change into my wolf form, and I walk out of the bush. I don't go straight for the guards yet, I walk to the left of them.

Simple, when there guard is down, I'll launch a surprise attack.

 

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:45am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 8
XP: 18/55
--
HP: 60/160
Hunger: 34/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150

I create a fire wall surrounding it, then I will fly up make as many minions as I possibly can and make them go in with the rat, Jaysee will fuse her monsters with mine, then me and Jaysee create a huge fireball infused with lightning to    throw in and make everything explode, I make a fire resistant shield around us.

 

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 10:02am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 8/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 96/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $495

"If I put the grenade down, I lose my only bargaining chip, and then you're going to kill me or lock me up forever. I'm not going to prison." I slowly back towards the rear of the store, where it is less likely a sniper could hit me. "Let me go, or I will blow this whole town. Think about it, would you rather let a wanted man go,and have your family survive, or try to arrest him and have your family die?"

Your speech convinced them to lower their arms.

(3 XP)

There weren't any snipers, though.

The shopkeeper wasn't even scared by this. He could protect himself from the immense blast. But not the soldiers.

"Just get outta here and never come back. Throw the grenade into a portal."

-----

Name: Xas
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 7
XP: 17/50
--
HP: 45/135
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 130/130
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump out of the way and make a mound of soft dirt for her to go on

You dodge Amy's (accidental) attack and make a soft platform for her to land on. You see Felix in his Storm Form. He fuses water and lightning and sends the wave towards you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 21/55
--
HP: 225/225
Hunger: 54/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 165/165
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

well, if you look at the elements, then earth is superior to electricity, but if you gather enough electricity, then you could even destroy the chinese wall.

anyway, i shift my arm into a diamond sword and cut the...(spiked earth ball or a spike of an earth ball?)...whatever is flying towards me in half, but only if it is not too big. in that case i try to melt it with fire and acid (after i shifted into a fire breathing dragon-human with an acid shooting tail).

Yeah, that's why they want to see who's stronger. Of course, earth wins by a long shot. Lightning can also be used as physical force like lightning in rains.

You shift your arm into a diamond sword (Minecraft style?) and cut the spiked ball into half.

(3 XP)

Misunderstanding happens now. Well, maybe not. The lightning manipulators and earth manipulators are against you now because you just interfered with their war. Stupid, right? What will you do first?

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 15/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A

Simple, when there guard is down, I'll launch a surprise attack.

Yes, but in what form? They are obviously letting their guard down because they're leaning against the wall, not giving a single ***** about anything.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 8
XP: 21/55
--
HP: 60/160
Hunger: 33/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150

I create a fire wall surrounding it, then I will fly up make as many minions as I possibly can and make them go in with the rat, Jaysee will fuse her monsters with mine, then me and Jaysee create a huge fireball infused with lightning to    throw in and make everything explode, I make a fire resistant shield around us.

You create a fire wall surrounding it. The rat stops its charge. You fly up and make 40 minions. That's the max of your powers for now and make them engage in combat. You fuse 40 minions with Jaysee before that and both of you combine your attacks. The rat exerts a laser shield that defended against most of the minions' attacks. Your huge fireball infused with Jaysee's just broke the shield.

(3 XP)

You need a different tactic.

 

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 10:05am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,572 posts

Name: Xas
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 7
XP: 17/50
--
HP: 45/135
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 130/130
--
Inventory:
N/A

I raise a wall of concrete to block the way then I grab Amy and go below ground with her, of course I make it able so she can breathe.

 

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 11:16am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Really sorry lost track of this can I still play?

Name: Argamen Phish
Gender: Hard to Tell
Age: 27
Super Power: Charging
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Isn't it basically changing objects into energy? Or something?

Well, I'll see how it goes.

You wake up three months after the purple light surge. You end up in a hospital. Filled with dead bodies. Basically, a morgue.

A dead body suddenly rises from its own bed and starts attacking you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Shove him away and maintain his momentum so he crashes into the nearest wall.

 

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 11:44am

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 8/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 96/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $495

Your speech convinced them to lower their arms.

(3 XP)

There weren't any snipers, though.

The shopkeeper wasn't even scared by this. He could protect himself from the immense blast. But not the soldiers.

"Just get outta here and never come back. Throw the grenade into a portal."

"I will keep it, thanks." I retrieve the pin from where I threw it and put it back in the slot so I can release the safety lever. Then I walk out of the town, being wary of any last minute attempts to bring me to justice.

 

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 3:17pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 15/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A

In wolf form, but when one is down, I'd change to my knight form and take out the other guy.

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!