ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300456
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 44/70
--
HP: 250/300
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

He is. His HP is still full.

noted for the future (i hope i will not forget that note).

Devil form? I thought you were fighting Jick D*ckhead, who is a similar shape-shifter.

yeah, i used my devil form and then i fought against my inner self while my body went berzerk on my teammates, another player and his teammates. i still do not know how i killed the king when i was still fighting against myself in my head...

"Maybe I won't kill you, Ghalaghor. Maybe I'll fry you up, then eat you for breakfast. You ate my napalm bomb whole, then killed my soldiers. I think you deserve to-"

Tom appears behind Ghalaghor through a portal. He crashes into him and automatically went into a brawl.

i join them by shifting into a diafram golem, run towards the other ghalaghor and shoot laser beams from my eyes (laser shooting eyes), fire balls from my hands (flamethrower-hands that can throw fire balls) and acid from my mouth (acid spitting archer fish mouth) at him. not to forget my second pair of arms which i shifted into blades to slice him into tiny pieces as soon as i get near enough him.

i assume that tom is allready using his powers, but just in case:

tom uses his metal form and unleashes a fury hell of metal weapons (blades, axes, swords, bullets, spears, chains, whips, rotating ninja stars, armor piercing bullets, arrows and rotating buzz saws, only to name a few of the weapons he uses) at the enemy.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 0/50
--
HP: 150/150
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change quickly into my fire wolf form.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

yeah, i used my devil form and then i fought against my inner self while my body went berzerk on my teammates, another player and his teammates. i still do not know how i killed the king when i was still fighting against myself in my head...

I forgot, really.

i join them by shifting into a diafram golem, run towards the other ghalaghor and shoot laser beams from my eyes (laser shooting eyes), fire balls from my hands (flamethrower-hands that can throw fire balls) and acid from my mouth (acid spitting archer fish mouth) at him. not to forget my second pair of arms which i shifted into blades to slice him into tiny pieces as soon as i get near enough him.

i assume that tom is allready using his powers, but just in case:

tom uses his metal form and unleashes a fury hell of metal weapons (blades, axes, swords, bullets, spears, chains, whips, rotating ninja stars, armor piercing bullets, arrows and rotating buzz saws, only to name a few of the weapons he uses) at the enemy.

Hey, hey. Remember this room? Powers are disabled, especially Ghalaghor.

So, for the first time, nothing of what you said will work. Not one word.

Ghalaghor shouted a command in Azure language and the room's power is shut down, leaving you with power now.

Tom is still mind-controlled, so you have no power over him.

Ghalaghor teleported Tom to another prison and came back.

He snapped his neck and looked at you.

"Let's go."

-----

--
--
HP: 140/150
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change quickly into my fire wolf form.

Hey, hey. The black fire is dangerous, even to normal fire manipulators, though it has reduced damage on them.

You get hit right at the chest and was sent flying from your original spot.

-(10 HP)

Brandon finally helps by alternating the platforms between yourself and the man. You heard him raged, then a ton of explosions on the platforms that were blocking the black fireballs. When he was done, he was exhausted. You see Brandon behind him with a rune on his hand. He slapped it on the man and went invisible.

He's now confused, and weaker.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 55/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I attack the Black Fire manipulator and try to maul him.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 3/50
--
Hunger: 54/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I attack the Black Fire manipulator and try to maul him.

As a wolf, right?

You attack him and maul him to the ground. You realize that runes were implanted onto your legs and it strengthened your mauling damage. It ripped his limbs apart.

(3 XP)

But, the man made a last move, channeling his black fireball in his throat. He plans to explode, kamikaze style.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 54/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I try to run away before he go's boom.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I try to run away before he go's boom.

You move away and the explosion killed himself and injured you, but only a bit.

-(5 HP)

The explosion knocked you back into a portal, sending Brandon along into the portal as well.

In this world, it's a swamp. Brandon said that the swamp is filled with gigantic crocodiles. Here comes one lunging at you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

I forgot, really.

happens to all of us.

Hey, hey. Remember this room? Powers are disabled, especially Ghalaghor.

So, for the first time, nothing of what you said will work. Not one word.

Ghalaghor shouted a command in Azure language and the room's power is shut down, leaving you with power now.

Tom is still mind-controlled, so you have no power over him.

Ghalaghor teleported Tom to another prison and came back.

He snapped his neck and looked at you.

"Let's go."

oh, i forgot. i hope he will not use his powers just to activate the power cancelling room after he attacked so i can not defend myself against his attacks...

i shift into a diafram dragon-human with six wings, fly towards the ceiling of this room and shoot laser beams from my eyes (laser shooting eyes on my whole body), acid from my mouth-hands (acid spitting archer fish mouths) and lightning breath (i growed two heads so i have now three, the other one breathes fire) at him. not to forget my second pair of arms which i shifted into another pair of mouths to spread lethal poison gas over the whole place. also, i growed two manticore tails to shoot poisonous darts (with the poison of the box jellyfish) at him.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I jump back and attempt to roast it.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 84/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

oh, i forgot. i hope he will not use his powers just to activate the power cancelling room after he attacked so i can not defend myself against his attacks...

i shift into a diafram dragon-human with six wings, fly towards the ceiling of this room and shoot laser beams from my eyes (laser shooting eyes on my whole body), acid from my mouth-hands (acid spitting archer fish mouths) and lightning breath (i growed two heads so i have now three, the other one breathes fire) at him. not to forget my second pair of arms which i shifted into another pair of mouths to spread lethal poison gas over the whole place. also, i growed two manticore tails to shoot poisonous darts (with the poison of the box jellyfish) at him.

That hope? Yeah, you can hope for it. Because doing that is super hard. Timing is very crucial if he wants to do it.

Alright, you crash this place out of here.

This whole world is the null and the void. You can only see the jail. This is a place from Ghalaghor's mind. But it is also a portal world. So, somewhere here, there must be a crystal.

The attacks you did, well, Ghalaghor teleported away before they hit him.

Tom arrives, but with green irises.

He thrusts a magic-based sword towards your chest.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I jump back and attempt to roast it.

You jump back and burn it. The crocodile's skin resisted the fire, so nothing happened.

Brandon couldn't implant a rune on the crocodile because there's something preventing him from implanting it.

Information time! The swamp is held by a crystal, but not the crystal you want. You destroy it, you break the shields of the crocodiles.

So, this crocodile right now sent a lightning bolt at you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 84/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

That hope? Yeah, you can hope for it. Because doing that is super hard. Timing is very crucial if he wants to do it.

good, good...

Alright, you crash this place out of here.

This whole world is the null and the void. You can only see the jail. This is a place from Ghalaghor's mind. But it is also a portal world. So, somewhere here, there must be a crystal.

The attacks you did, well, Ghalaghor teleported away before they hit him.

Tom arrives, but with green irises.

He thrusts a magic-based sword towards your chest.

i fly away from him as fast as possible and spread non-lethal paralyzing poison gas and non-lethal sleeping gas over the whole place. then i get near tom and shift my eyes into hypnotizing eyes to break the mind-controll so tom becomes the old one. not to forget that i open his eyes to hypnotize him.

if that will not work then i will just fly away, spreading the non-lethal paralyzing gas and non-lethal sleep gas over the whole place, looking for the crystal.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change into human form and pull my electric riffle and hope it will absorb the thunder bolt.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i fly away from him as fast as possible and spread non-lethal paralyzing poison gas and non-lethal sleeping gas over the whole place. then i get near tom and shift my eyes into hypnotizing eyes to break the mind-controll so tom becomes the old one. not to forget that i open his eyes to hypnotize him.

if that will not work then i will just fly away, spreading the non-lethal paralyzing gas and non-lethal sleep gas over the whole place, looking for the crystal.

Gas? Tom doesn't breathe now. Magical runes are in his body and outside his body.

When you dodged, Tom swung his hand and threw the blade at you. It can explode.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change into human form and pull my electric riffle and hope it will absorb the thunder bolt.

Aah, interesting. Okay, it absorbs the lightning bolt.

But it's about to explode due to overload. You know, like holding a pee for too long, you gotta..
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I pull the trigger (Full auto fire) a try to shoot the gator, hoping it would drain the shield.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Gas? Tom doesn't breathe now. Magical runes are in his body and outside his body.

When you dodged, Tom swung his hand and threw the blade at you. It can explode.

well, i fly out of his reach and spray non-lethal paralyzing poison over the whole place. also, i try to paralize him with my lightning breath (i use just enough electricity to not kill him).
Showing 856-870 of 1815