ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299795
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 3/50
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 50/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I pull the trigger (Full auto fire) a try to shoot the gator, hoping it would drain the shield.

The shield absorbed the bullet in, so nothing happened to the crocodile.

Brandon says that the crystal you need to destroy is beneath you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 44/70
--
HP: 230/300
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

well, i fly out of his reach and spray non-lethal paralyzing poison over the whole place. also, i try to paralize him with my lightning breath (i use just enough electricity to not kill him).

You fly out, but the sword exploded and the blast hit you directly, sending you back by a few metres.

-(20 HP)

You shock Tom, but he summoned a magic blade to counter the lightning. The blade absorbed the lightning and he shot it back at you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

You fly out, but the sword exploded and the blast hit you directly, sending you back by a few metres.

-(20 HP)

You shock Tom, but he summoned a magic blade to counter the lightning. The blade absorbed the lightning and he shot it back at you.

i shift my skin into rubber, then, after i survived my own attack, i go berzerk and charge my lasers. i unleash a fury hell of charged laser beams while i throw paralyzing poison over tom, followed by dragon ice and dragon fire. not to forget the diafram spikes, i shoot them from my two tails like a mutated porcupine (i am still a dragon-human hybrid with laser shooting eyes, six wings, four arms and two tails). i changed my organs so that my mouth-hands (they are now dragon-mouth-hands) can breath fire and ice. my original mouth (the one in my face) spits the poison (archer fish mouth).

if that will not work then i use rockets, bombs, grenades and napalm against tom.

is there anbother way to get tom out of the mind control except by beating him (nearly) to death?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 50/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I look down to see if I can see it, if I don't I say, "You mean under ground right?"

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift my skin into rubber, then, after i survived my own attack, i go berzerk and charge my lasers. i unleash a fury hell of charged laser beams while i throw paralyzing poison over tom, followed by dragon ice and dragon fire. not to forget the diafram spikes, i shoot them from my two tails like a mutated porcupine (i am still a dragon-human hybrid with laser shooting eyes, six wings, four arms and two tails). i changed my organs so that my mouth-hands (they are now dragon-mouth-hands) can breath fire and ice. my original mouth (the one in my face) spits the poison (archer fish mouth).

if that will not work then i use rockets, bombs, grenades and napalm against tom.

is there anbother way to get tom out of the mind control except by beating him (nearly) to death?

There is another way. Either kill Ghalaghor or the three enemies you fought with. But the three enemies are gone by now, so you have only one option.

Kill Ghalaghor.

You see him right now, in front of your attacks. He touched Tom by the shoulders and they get teleported away, leaving your attacks to the air.

You are left with two people that are apparently holding their hands together.

One shot fire and one shot water so thin, they can cut you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 49/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I look down to see if I can see it, if I don't I say, "You mean under ground right?"

"Yes," said Brandon.

"Look out!"

A crocodile lunged at you from behind, while the crocodile, in front, shot a shockwave from the ground.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

There is another way. Either kill Ghalaghor or the three enemies you fought with. But the three enemies are gone by now, so you have only one option.

Kill Ghalaghor.

You see him right now, in front of your attacks. He touched Tom by the shoulders and they get teleported away, leaving your attacks to the air.

You are left with two people that are apparently holding their hands together.

One shot fire and one shot water so thin, they can cut you.

i get out of the range of their attacks, dodge their attacks and use lasers, diafram spikes, dragon lightning breath, lethal poison (gas and liquid poison) and non-lethal paralyzing poison to attack them both while i try to dogde all their attacks.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 49/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I take flight in raven form, (because a shockwave in the ground usually mean an earthquakes after shock.) and try to avoid both attacks.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 47/70
--
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i get out of the range of their attacks, dodge their attacks and use lasers, diafram spikes, dragon lightning breath, lethal poison (gas and liquid poison) and non-lethal paralyzing poison to attack them both while i try to dogde all their attacks.

Alright, the lasers were reflected to another area by the man with water. He made the water become ice, reinforced ice and reflected it. The diafram spikes were dodged. The lightning breath was defended by the man with fire. He charged a shot of cannon fireball and shot it, competing against the lightning breath. But, they got paralyzed from the non-lethal paralyzing poison.

(3 XP)

What will you do?

-----

--
XP: 6/50
--
Hunger: 48/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I take flight in raven form, (because a shockwave in the ground usually mean an earthquakes after shock.) and try to avoid both attacks.

You dodged the crocodile's lunge and the shockwave.

(3 XP)

"Oh, c'mon! Get to the crystal!" shouted Brandon.

More crocodiles start to appear.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 47/70
--
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Alright, the lasers were reflected to another area by the man with water. He made the water become ice, reinforced ice and reflected it. The diafram spikes were dodged. The lightning breath was defended by the man with fire. He charged a shot of cannon fireball and shot it, competing against the lightning breath. But, they got paralyzed from the non-lethal paralyzing poison.

(3 XP)

What will you do?

i shoot: lethal poison at their bodies, diafram-spikes at their heads and dragon lightning at their chests.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 48/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I get to an altitude that won't kill me and change into my knight form, hopefully the weight will punch me to the under ground, just in case I have my sword pointed to the ground underneath me.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 57/70
--
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shoot: lethal poison at their bodies, diafram-spikes at their heads and dragon lightning at their chests.

Aah, well.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

Ghalaghor came and grabbed you from behind.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 47/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I get to an altitude that won't kill me and change into my knight form, hopefully the weight will punch me to the under ground, just in case I have my sword pointed to the ground underneath me.

Okay, you smashed through the ground and dropped into a gigantic room. It holds nothing but the crystal.

But a man came out of nowhere.

"What do you want?"

Crocodiles won't go in here, don't worry.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Aah, well.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

Ghalaghor came and grabbed you from behind.

i emit a poisonous gas cloud that contains a mix between lethal paralyzing poison, lethal sleeping poison and lethal poison. and, just to be sure: i grow very sharp and pointy diafram spikes (they are at least 5 meters long) over my whole body. also, my tails shoot diafram-spikes over the whole place, direct after i shifted my skin into diafram too! and then there is the acid that comes out of my pores...i am immune to my own acid, by the way.

to much?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 47/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I'm not here to take that crystal, but who are you?"

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i emit a poisonous gas cloud that contains a mix between lethal paralyzing poison, lethal sleeping poison and lethal poison. and, just to be sure: i grow very sharp and pointy diafram spikes (they are at least 5 meters long) over my whole body. also, my tails shoot diafram-spikes over the whole place, direct after i shifted my skin into diafram too! and then there is the acid that comes out of my pores...i am immune to my own acid, by the way.

to much?

Not much. But too little.

Ghalaghor notices that you released a poisonous gas cloud and he teleports away from you.

He charges a lightning strike with extra amount of force in it.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I'm not here to take that crystal, but who are you?"

"I have no name. I am guardian and protector of the crystal that protects all reptilian creatures, as commanded by the Goddess Azure, who has now deceased. I have sworn to protect this crystal with my life. Now, I ask again, what is your objective here?"
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"A ally want me to destroy the crystal, but aside from the alligator, it's not doing any harm, so I don't know why he wants me to destroy it."

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Not much. But too little.

Ghalaghor notices that you released a poisonous gas cloud and he teleports away from you.

He charges a lightning strike with extra amount of force in it.

then i have to think bigger.

i fly out of the range of the lightning strike and charge my lasers. while i prepare my laser beams, i shift my arms so that they can shoot rockets, bullets and napalm. i shoot then charged lasers, rockets, napalm, piercing bullets, dragon lightning breath, dragon fire breath, dragon ice breath (i growed a third head), poisonous diafram spikes, poisonous gas, acid, poison and a cloud of nano-bombs at him. i am doing all these attacks while i charge towards him, avoiding his attacks, just to get close enough to him to slice his head of after i growed a third pair of arms (blade-arms). not to forget that i spread the poisonous gas and the nano-bombs over the entire place. when he breathes the nano-bombs in, then i can let him explode from the inside. i am immune to my own nano-bombs, by the way. also, if he teleports away: i spread the poisonous gas cloud and the nano-bomb cloud over the whole place so he gets affected by both of them as soon as he re-appears.
Showing 871-885 of 1815