ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299817
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 10/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You shift into rubber, nullifying electricity as you flew away from the machines.

(5 XP)

Exits? You can barely see any exits here. There's only one exit that is the entrance. Located somewhere a few miles away in this big base. And everything here is as sturdy as bedrock in Minecraft, indestructible.

For now, a few guards have taken notice of you and started attacking you.

What power? The Incineration Squad.

oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeet! now try to remember xAyjAy, what is un-incinerable besides water or lava or light?

i try to shift my entire body into a very light and heat-resisstant material so i can dodge their attacks as best as possible (without dieing), then i try to kill them with my blade arms. if that will not work then i try to get them between the electricity (my skin is still made out of rubber) so the machines and the acid beneath us kills them for me.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 11/25
--
HP: 20/60
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

It splashes at you and part of your left arm melts.

(Well I have to lose Hp sometime)

As I groan in pain I use my only arm to rotate the spike to lash into the spider, then I proceed into the mysterious cave.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're going hardcore, ain't ya'?

With just invisibility, you will be rendered useless when you are found out. But, it is perfect for stealth situations. Like now.

You were hiding, using a wall as cover. When the purple light ran through everything, you became invisible.

For now, you'll have to escape this place. It's a highly destructive building. Bombs, everywhere.

I guess so. Well, do I have any materials? Are these bombs like mines, or will they blow up in a certain amount of time?
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ronan
Super Power: Hand Shifter
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

guess whose back ? back again ? how are you man ? rem me ?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 19/25
--
HP: 40/60
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a fireball so huge that they will have no time to possibly escape and then I hurl it at them.

If I do meeth earth manipulator it might be a good combination... What do you say Xas ? We might be able to kill stronger and more monsters thus mor exp for both.

I'm afraid that's impossible. It will add to the complications of the RPG. And it's already complicated enough.

And that move is risky.

You channel a fireball the size of the cave, but the spiders had a chance to use air to slice you.

-(40 HP)

But that was when you released your fireball.

(5 XP)

You go on forward and see the fragment.

Get or no get?

-----

--
XP: 13/20
--
HP: 45/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeet! now try to remember xAyjAy, what is un-incinerable besides water or lava or light?

i try to shift my entire body into a very light and heat-resisstant material so i can dodge their attacks as best as possible (without dieing), then i try to kill them with my blade arms. if that will not work then i try to get them between the electricity (my skin is still made out of rubber) so the machines and the acid beneath us kills them for me.

You change into a light and heat-resistant material and dodge their attacks easily.

(3 XP)

But, one guy was channeling a fire wave that covers the field and the fire was too intense for your material to resist it.

-(5 HP)

So, you lead them towards the acid and the machines but they failed to follow. Instead, they backed away and let the Earthquake Squad handle it.

They try to surround you with concrete.

-----

--
XP: 16/25
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

As I groan in pain I use my only arm to rotate the spike to lash into the spider, then I proceed into the mysterious cave.

You use your other arm and rotate the spike towards the other spider, impaling it.

(5 XP)

You proceed and see the purple crystal fragment.

Get or no get?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I guess so. Well, do I have any materials? Are these bombs like mines, or will they blow up in a certain amount of time?

Oh. You have no materials. The bombs explode on impact but there aren't many.

And you hear guards rushing towards the exit. And you're in the way. They will meet you and kill you on sight or impact.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
Blade Arms, Wind Blaster
--
Allies:
N/A

I remember, Ronan. Yes.

Okay, let's begin. You wake up from a rubber factory. You see other people fighting against each other with a variety of powers. But your opponent is a steel manipulator.

He makes a blade of his own arms and slices vertically at you.
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
Blade Arms, Wind Blaster
--
Allies:
N/A

i shift my both hands into wind blasters and start blasting at him at a maximum power ! than ill attack him with both hands blades
trying to cut his stomach or head

jukxz
jukxz
1 posts
Nomad

Name: TheJKhero
Super Power: Strongh & Fly
--
Level: 24
XP: 23000/24000
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

So, you lead them towards the acid and the machines but they failed to follow. Instead, they backed away and let the Earthquake Squad handle it.

They try to surround you with concrete.

i try to dodge the concrete, then i shange my vocal cords so they WILL hear me. i say: "hey, why are you attacking me? i woke up, tied on a chair, falling down into acid and then, when i try to get out of here you guys attack me. why am i in this building and why are you attacking me?"

if they will not answer my questions i shift into a light, thin, fire-ressistant material and fly so that they hit themself with their own concrete. after that distraction i try to dash-fly through the exit.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 16/25
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

If I do meeth earth manipulator it might be a good combination... What do you say Xas ? We might be able to kill stronger and more monsters thus mor exp for both.

Sorry I answered so late I wasn't paying attention to anyone else's games that would be good but it depends on what rapyion says.

Continuing the game: I proceed to grab the fragment.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Oh. You have no materials. The bombs explode on impact but there aren't many.

And you hear guards rushing towards the exit. And you're in the way. They will meet you and kill you on sight or impact.

I go invisible, and go as quick as I can to get out without blowing up.
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

ame: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: At-will Bulletime powers (like in the Matrix)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 19/25
--
HP: 40/60
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I cautiously summon a fire monster and retrieve it for me, if I can't then I will make a fire hand and grab it from a distance, if I can't do that I just go and get it myself on full alert.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 3/20
--
--
Forms:
Blade Arms, Wind Blaster
--
Allies:
N/A

i shift my both hands into wind blasters and start blasting at him at a maximum power ! than ill attack him with both hands blades
trying to cut his stomach or head

You change your hands into Wind Blasters and blow the man away from you.

(3 XP)

Then, you charge and attack with your Blade Arms, but the steel manipulator retaliated with his blade too. His other hand is free, so he attempts to slam the ground and summon steel spikes to impale you from below.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

i try to dodge the concrete, then i shange my vocal cords so they WILL hear me. i say: "hey, why are you attacking me? i woke up, tied on a chair, falling down into acid and then, when i try to get out of here you guys attack me. why am i in this building and why are you attacking me?"

if they will not answer my questions i shift into a light, thin, fire-ressistant material and fly so that they hit themself with their own concrete. after that distraction i try to dash-fly through the exit.

You move away from the concrete, but it just extends, like a tsunami wave. But you do ask them your question.

"So what? You've destroyed Asia in a blink of an eye. We must kill you. We would've killed you before, but the leader wanted some fun. That fun is now ruining your chance to die!"

One man stepped onto the ground and spikes travel towards you. And it comes in a burst of spikes.

-----

--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 75/75
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Continuing the game: I proceed to grab the fragment.

Making an alliance will only add to the complications of this RPG. And it's complicated enough.

You proceed and grabbed the fragment.

When you touched it, XP flowed into your body like the purple light.

(9 XP)

Level up!!

You are able to sense further.

The purple crystal fragment exploded and you were guided through your nightmares, the things that scare you the most.

You land on the road. And see the nightmares come to live. They charged after you, but disappeared after almost touching you.

This new system I was keeping it secretly has now come to public use. It is called the Nightmare Points. This is why people are attacking each other.

If you do not deplete your Nightmare Points, your chances of getting killed by your nightmares will be more and more until the maximum point, 100, which is 100%. Getting killed by other people is okay, since you will respawn at your same level, but with no items in your inventory and XP reset. But, when you get killed by your nightmares, your character sheet will be deleted.

Oh yes, one more thing. When you get killed by other people, it doesn't reset your Nightmare Points to 0.

Now that's over with, you are teleported back to the same spot the portal was opened. You see a wind manipulator charging towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You go invisible, letting the guards past. They didn't get blown up because they know exactly where the bombs are.

(3 XP)

The thing is, you shouldn't just go out. You should specifically state how you went out.

-----

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power:
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The power is too powerful. Controlling time at your will is bad for health. Please fill the character sheet up and change your power.

-----

--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 90/100
NP; 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I cautiously summon a fire monster and retrieve it for me, if I can't then I will make a fire hand and grab it from a distance, if I can't do that I just go and get it myself on full alert.

You summon a fire monster and retrieve it. It carries it to you but nothing happens. You make a fire hand and grab the crystal but nothing happens either. So, you use your hand and grab it.

Then you went unconscious. But you do get XP.

(6 XP)

Level up!

You can absorb more heat.

You wake up on the beach at night. A bloody night, that is. Your nightmares come to life and attack you, but they disappear before they touched you.

This new system introduced in this very RPG is called the Nightmare Points. This is why people attack each other.

The more Nightmare Points you have, the more chance of you getting killed by your nightmares, introduced just now. They will become true if you let your Nightmare Points become 100. To deplete these points, you have to defeat other people.

The next thing is, if you get killed by other people, you can respawn with the same level, but your XP is reseted and your inventory will be emptied out. But, if you are killed by your nightmares, your character sheet will be erased. Never will you play this character, which you have a lot of level. So, beware.

Back to now, you get teleported back to where you were taken. A seemingly harmless woman comes your way but terrified.

"PLEASE HELP ME!!!"
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You move away from the concrete, but it just extends, like a tsunami wave. But you do ask them your question.

"So what? You've destroyed Asia in a blink of an eye. We must kill you. We would've killed you before, but the leader wanted some fun. That fun is now ruining your chance to die!"

One man stepped onto the ground and spikes travel towards you. And it comes in a burst of spikes.

first, i shift my vocal cords so that i crush the concrete and the earth spikes with a sonic scream, then i ask them (with my normal voice but loud enough so they can hear me), hoping i did not damage their ears so they can still hear me: "how have i destroyed asia when i can not remember doing it? i just want to leave this place and i want to find out the real reason why i am here."
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
Blade Arms, Wind Blaster
--
Allies:
N/A

i change my hands into wind blasters and than blow on the ground and do a high jump and i try to run away as fast as i can and get far from him

Showing 76-90 of 1815