ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300664
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 2
XP: 1/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

But the whale timed its attack and now, you can't go in, you can only get ripped up by its teeth or do something else.

I roll as far away from the whale as possible, then dive into the water.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 12
XP: 5/75
--
HP: 350/350
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 245/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

This power is only temporary. He will lose it once you get out of this world.

aw shucks...

The force-field negated the air grip and the force field choked on him.

(3 XP)

But the man turned into his Wind Form and blasted the force field apart.

Another air grip, but not as weak as before.

ok, tom uses his magic to creates an even stronger force field to trap the guy and his air grip, then he lets the force field shrink till the enemy dies either of suffocation or from crushing.

if tom is not fast enough or can not do that, then i use my energy form to dodge the attack by moving as fast as possible out of the way.

in case the force-field plan failed: tom uses his magic to create a huge, magical fire around the air manipulator. you know what happens to air when it meets fire? if some of these flames hit me, then i will just use my energy form to absorb them so i can use them to attack the enemy with fire too.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 14/50
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my fire-wolf form, trying absorb the flames.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

when will i have enough hunger to try out the powers of my new form?

also, is there a way for us to get a new power, even if it is only temporary?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I roll as far away from the whale as possible, then dive into the water.

That'll be defying the laws of gravity. Fine, one more chance.

-----

--
Level: 13
XP: 0/80
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

ok, tom uses his magic to creates an even stronger force field to trap the guy and his air grip, then he lets the force field shrink till the enemy dies either of suffocation or from crushing.

if tom is not fast enough or can not do that, then i use my energy form to dodge the attack by moving as fast as possible out of the way.

in case the force-field plan failed: tom uses his magic to create a huge, magical fire around the air manipulator. you know what happens to air when it meets fire? if some of these flames hit me, then i will just use my energy form to absorb them so i can use them to attack the enemy with fire too.

Okay, let's see..

The man dies, then you grab the crystal, as expected.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)
(All XP)

Level up!!!

Tom's runes got removed, but you see the same three people who summoned the golem, but they don't have the golem now.

when will i have enough hunger to try out the powers of my new form?

also, is there a way for us to get a new power, even if it is only temporary?

You need food.

If I permit it.

-----

--
XP: 17/50
--
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change into my fire-wolf form, trying absorb the flames.

The fire had no effect on you.

(3 XP)

"You need to get out!" shouted Brandon.

He put a rune on you to make you lighter. Really.

All the crocodiles lunged at you. You can't defend yourself from it.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I toss my sword at the whale's eyes.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Okay, let's see..

The man dies, then you grab the crystal, as expected.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)
(All XP)

Level up!!!

Tom's runes got removed, but you see the same three people who summoned the golem, but they don't have the golem now.

i am running out of ideas...time for a new strategy...it becomes boring if i use the same strategy again and again and again for several times...oh, i had an idea...*evil grin*...

tom uses his metal form to create a metal coat around the enemies so he can crush them like gaara did in the anime naruto. just in case you do not know what i mean, here are some links:

then tom does something like this:

or in other words: tom uses his metal form to encase our opponents in a large amount of liquid, then he causes the liquid metal to implode so the enemies get crushed inside it. he uses so much pressure that even there bones will break/shatter.

but just in case they escape toms attack:

i shift into a sphere made out of black diafram. i call it the eye of doom. i can look and see in every direction. if someone tries to blind me, then i will just use the crystal inside me to absorb the light so i can shoot it back as a concentrated laser beam. i float by using a system involving many magnets. they allow me to shoot electricity too. also, i can grow/create diafram spikes on my "skin" so i can shoot them towards my enemies or to spin around to hit my enemies like a spiked, rotating wrecking ball.

first, i shoot diafram spikes, followed by lightning and, when they dodged my attacks, i gather enough light to shoot a charged laser beam at them, followed by more lightning and diafram spikes. tom uses his metal form to float behind me so he can direct more light towards me so i can prepare my laser faster (and so that i can shoot more laser beams).

You need food.

i know!

If I permit it.

if there where not the word if...german saying...
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name: Rohan
Super Power: Hand Shifter
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

hi i am back ... sorry for the one time i left ... i just couldnt continiue some probs ... its good to be back

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my raven form and swiftly try to dodge it.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 4/25
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I toss my sword at the whale's eyes.

That is the simplest but the most effective attack I've seen in months.

The whale's eye went blind and it retorted backwards.

(3 XP)

But now, you just dive into the water and swim. The whale isn't dead yet.

In fact, the whale is charging towards you like a shark.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i am running out of ideas...time for a new strategy...it becomes boring if i use the same strategy again and again and again for several times...oh, i had an idea...*evil grin*...

Finally, something different. I was trying to make you use a different tactic ever since you started using diafram. Well, you're still using it but it's a bit different now. So, that's something.

tom uses his metal form to create a metal coat around the enemies so he can crush them like gaara did in the anime naruto. just in case you do not know what i mean, here are some links:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_Binding_Coffin

then tom does something like this:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_Waterfall_Funeral

or in other words: tom uses his metal form to encase our opponents in a large amount of liquid, then he causes the liquid metal to implode so the enemies get crushed inside it. he uses so much pressure that even there bones will break/shatter.

but just in case they escape toms attack:

i shift into a sphere made out of black diafram. i call it the eye of doom. i can look and see in every direction. if someone tries to blind me, then i will just use the crystal inside me to absorb the light so i can shoot it back as a concentrated laser beam. i float by using a system involving many magnets. they allow me to shoot electricity too. also, i can grow/create diafram spikes on my "skin" so i can shoot them towards my enemies or to spin around to hit my enemies like a spiked, rotating wrecking ball.

first, i shoot diafram spikes, followed by lightning and, when they dodged my attacks, i gather enough light to shoot a charged laser beam at them, followed by more lightning and diafram spikes. tom uses his metal form to float behind me so he can direct more light towards me so i can prepare my laser faster (and so that i can shoot more laser beams).

That was creative. Here's the link to what I think you look like. But with multiple eyes, of course.

It's the final boss for the game's Normal ending.

Using magnets to float? Genius. But the magnets need to be strong in order for you to levitate. So beware.

Alright. Time for me to defend. Did you realize a long time ago that it was me fighting you and the players, and not the enemies fighting you? I was just handicapped.

The metal wave? A man shot lava and melted the metal wave.

Your laser beams? A woman made a disco ball out of her hands and reflected the laser beams to Tom.

Lightning and diafram spikes? Another man quick-summoned lightning bolts to compete against yours. The diafram spikes were trapped in a wall of lightning, with potential force, constant.

Remember, the laser beams are going to kill Tom.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

hi i am back ... sorry for the one time i left ... i just couldnt continiue some probs ... its good to be back

Wow, I can't remember the last time you posted in this thread. Hi! Welcome back!

You wake up in your home, on your bed. You heard the door being banged.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 36/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 140/140
--

I change to my raven form and swiftly try to dodge it.

Alright, when I said you couldn't defend yourself, I meant generally. Dodging would mean death as well.

Now how should I handle this..?

Alright. The spirit of the guardian rose and wiped out the crocodiles in here, saving you. Why? Because he has considered you a god. And swore that he will serve you for as long as he lived.

A kind of a grand alliance, ain't it?

He still has a kind of physical body in his spirit that allowed him to die if he has taken too much damage. Azure has already set him to die twice, instead of once, but Azure would regret it now.

Now, for the crystal. And I believe you don't need to be stealthy already, I suppose?

You see the crystal at sea level, but you see a woman surrounding the crystal with water.
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

i shout : alright !!! alright !! i am coming ... JESUS ... :P than i get up and go for the door and try to open it ...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Finally, something different. I was trying to make you use a different tactic ever since you started using diafram. Well, you're still using it but it's a bit different now. So, that's something.

yeah, finally. it is hard to use different tactics when the diafram one works so well.

That was creative. Here's the link to what I think you look like. But with multiple eyes, of course.

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Ameno-sagiri

It's the final boss for the game's Normal ending.

wow...and yes, i look like that creature but with eyes over the whole body.

Using magnets to float? Genius. But the magnets need to be strong in order for you to levitate. So beware.

i will.

Alright. Time for me to defend. Did you realize a long time ago that it was me fighting you and the players, and not the enemies fighting you? I was just handicapped.

that was still a hard fight...

Your laser beams? A woman made a disco ball out of her hands and reflected the laser beams to Tom.

Lightning and diafram spikes? Another man quick-summoned lightning bolts to compete against yours. The diafram spikes were trapped in a wall of lightning, with potential force, constant.

Remember, the laser beams are going to kill Tom.

so, a magma/lava manipulator, a lightning manipulator and a...light manipulator?

anyway, tom uses his metal form to create a giant metal mirror to direct the light towards me so i can absorb it.

now i use my sound generator to shoot sonic soundwaves at the enemies, trying to kill them by letting their heads explode.

i holded that back to surprise you^^
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

liquid metal

sorry for the double post, but the metal tom used was allready in a liquid form so he could still use it to attack them, right?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 36/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Who is that?) I wonder to myself.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

i shout : alright !!! alright !! i am coming ... JESUS ... :P than i get up and go for the door and try to open it ...

You open the door and a hand grabbed your head and attempts to crush it.

-----

--
XP: 3/80
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

sorry for the double post, but the metal tom used was allready in a liquid form so he could still use it to attack them, right?

Yeah, but less metal.

so, a magma/lava manipulator, a lightning manipulator and a...light manipulator?

anyway, tom uses his metal form to create a giant metal mirror to direct the light towards me so i can absorb it.

now i use my sound generator to shoot sonic soundwaves at the enemies, trying to kill them by letting their heads explode.

i holded that back to surprise you^^

Earth manipulator, sort of.

A sonic boom. Okay.

Well, they get stunned. I have no defense for it.

(3 XP)

-----

--
--
Hunger: 35/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Who is that?) I wonder to myself.

The water suddenly spread like a sphere spreading spears everywhere.

You know what that means.
Showing 916-930 of 1815