ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300673
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Rohan
Super Power: Hand Shifter
--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

i shout : alright !!! alright !! i am coming ... JESUS ... :P than i get up and go for the door and try to open it ...

You open the door and a hand grabbed your head and attempts to crush it.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 3/80
--
HP: 350/350
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 245/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

sorry for the double post, but the metal tom used was allready in a liquid form so he could still use it to attack them, right?

Yeah, but less metal.

so, a magma/lava manipulator, a lightning manipulator and a...light manipulator?

anyway, tom uses his metal form to create a giant metal mirror to direct the light towards me so i can absorb it.

now i use my sound generator to shoot sonic soundwaves at the enemies, trying to kill them by letting their heads explode.

i holded that back to surprise you^^

Earth manipulator, sort of.

A sonic boom. Okay.

Well, they get stunned. I have no defense for it.

(3 XP)

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 17/50
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 35/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 140/140
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

(Who is that?) I wonder to myself.

The water suddenly spread like a sphere spreading spears everywhere.

You know what that means.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 3/80
--
Hunger: 66/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yeah, but less metal.

as long as it would crush the enemies...anyway, lets continue.

Earth manipulator, sort of.

A sonic boom. Okay.

Well, they get stunned. I have no defense for it.

(3 XP)

tom uses his metal form to suround them again with liquid metal to crush them to death.

if tom is not fast enough, then i will shoot a laser beam at the lightning manipulator while i shoot lightning at the lava manipulator. then i prepare a magnetic force to let the earth manipulator fly so high into the skie that he/she ends up in space, suffocating to death.
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

ill try to change my hands one into a mace and another into a blade than with mace ill try to crush the guys head and blade ill try to stab him ...

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 35/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Dang it) I change into my knight form, (if I wasn't already) and put my shield up, "Brandon, Guardian get behind me."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 18/80
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

tom uses his metal form to suround them again with liquid metal to crush them to death.

if tom is not fast enough, then i will shoot a laser beam at the lightning manipulator while i shoot lightning at the lava manipulator. then i prepare a magnetic force to let the earth manipulator fly so high into the skie that he/she ends up in space, suffocating to death.

That's how you'll execute them, eh?

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

But, before they all die, they summoned the golem. Runes support it. The stone is too hard for any attacks to destroy it.

-----

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

ill try to change my hands one into a mace and another into a blade than with mace ill try to crush the guys head and blade ill try to stab him ...

The hand dropped to the ground. Your enemy is dead.

(5 XP)

But, a portal opened up behind you. You get sucked in and landed on an island. A super-strength gorilla is charging towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 34/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Dang it) I change into my knight form, (if I wasn't already) and put my shield up, "Brandon, Guardian get behind me."

Brandon doesn't need to get behind you. He's immune to all attacks. His HP. But Guardian did as you say.

The water spears drove into your shield but stopped there. The woman looked at you and appears in front of you with a water sphere.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 34/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Who are you lady?"

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

That's how you'll execute them, eh?

eeyup xD

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

But, before they all die, they summoned the golem. Runes support it. The stone is too hard for any attacks to destroy it.

i try to throw the golem into the sun by using a great magnetical force.

if that will not work then i try to crush him with a great magnetical force.

or tom and i attack him with many different attacks (ice, fire, acid, lightning, metal, poison, sonic sound waves, laser beams and rockets) so the golem uses all his runes till no rune is left so we can destroy him with a combined attack of metal, lightning and sonic sound waves. and charged laser beams.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 33/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Who are you lady?"

Guardian realised the lady was harnessing the power of the crystal.

"Get back!!" he shouted.

The woman exploded her water sphere in an arc, causing a wave of pressurised water to force your face down to the ground. Well, you can't dodge it, unless...

-----

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i try to throw the golem into the sun by using a great magnetical force.

if that will not work then i try to crush him with a great magnetical force.

or tom and i attack him with many different attacks (ice, fire, acid, lightning, metal, poison, sonic sound waves, laser beams and rockets) so the golem uses all his runes till no rune is left so we can destroy him with a combined attack of metal, lightning and sonic sound waves. and charged laser beams.

The golem ignored all your attacks. The stone is too strong to be broken down by anything at all. ANYTHING.

Its hands are going to crash both you and Tom.
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

ill change one hand to steel shield (try to) and than ill change other one into a spear (one of those long spears used by greece soldiers) than ill try to kill the gorilla

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

The golem ignored all your attacks. The stone is too strong to be broken down by anything at all. ANYTHING.

Its hands are going to crash both you and Tom.

i fly/float out of the reach of the hand and directly into the face of the giants, only mere centimeters away from his skin. as soon as he tries to hit me with his fist, i fly/float away in the last second so he hits himself.

tom gets out of the way of the hand by the way.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 33/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I'd like a hint please.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 63/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

Again, inactive, sorry...

Jaysee will make a Lightning chamber around the commander and making it smaller so eventually wrapping him and Jason will take water from the ground and throw it at the commander and when all the water is cleared I will shoot intense fireballs at him. We are also flying in mid air by the way to avoid electrocution.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

ill change one hand to steel shield (try to) and than ill change other one into a spear (one of those long spears used by greece soldiers) than ill try to kill the gorilla

Hey, kill the gorilla? How?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 63/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i fly/float out of the reach of the hand and directly into the face of the giants, only mere centimeters away from his skin. as soon as he tries to hit me with his fist, i fly/float away in the last second so he hits himself.

tom gets out of the way of the hand by the way.

Your strategy.. worked!

The golem fell, but the runes are still intact. Do you remember Xas in a boss fight against one of these things? You have got to kill the golem through the runes, not just anywhere. And the rune is on its head.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 32/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I'd like a hint please.

The pressurised water is at your face. Your power is shape-shifting.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

Again, inactive, sorry...

Jaysee will make a Lightning chamber around the commander and making it smaller so eventually wrapping him and Jason will take water from the ground and throw it at the commander and when all the water is cleared I will shoot intense fireballs at him. We are also flying in mid air by the way to avoid electrocution.

Hey, no problem.

Alright. The lightning chamber was dispelled by his light explosion from within, so Jason splashing water on him was useless.

The intense fireballs were dodged.

You need to do something more complex. Something a light manipulator cannot defend from.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I'll need to catch up with Ghalagor, for now I haven't worked out a plan so maybe next post..

Jason will Moisten the ground and make it like quick sand while Jaysee keeps him occupied with fireballs, I create a lot of minions to distract him so he won't know we're creating quicksand, I will then infuse my fire bolts with Jaysee. After a while Jason will create water minions and it will kinda form a bubble around the commander while Jaysee electrocutes him.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 32/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change into my wolf form, (or whatever form works best) I try to get out from under the torrent of water.

Showing 931-945 of 1815