ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299578
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 2
XP: 4/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The whale's eye went blind and it retorted backwards. The whale is charging towards you like a shark.

I conjure up a Halberd of shadows, and brace for impact.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 18/80
--
HP: 350/350
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 245/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

Your strategy.. worked!

The golem fell, but the runes are still intact. Do you remember Xas in a boss fight against one of these things? You have got to kill the golem through the runes, not just anywhere. And the rune is on its head.

oh, yeah...i remember that fight. well, i distract the golem with lasers, sonic sound waves and lightning while tom uses his metal form to destroy the rune on the head of the golem by using liquid metal and metal weapons.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

I'll need to catch up with Ghalagor, for now I haven't worked out a plan so maybe next post..

Jason will Moisten the ground and make it like quick sand while Jaysee keeps him occupied with fireballs, I create a lot of minions to distract him so he won't know we're creating quicksand, I will then infuse my fire bolts with Jaysee. After a while Jason will create water minions and it will kinda form a bubble around the commander while Jaysee electrocutes him.

Um, Jaysee doesn't shoot fireballs. She can use only lightning.

I can assume Jaysee uses lightning bolts.

The commander shot light rays at Jaysee's projectile with one arm while the other shot light balls that explode on his command, at your infused fire bolts. He's trapped, but he took care of your water minions.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 20/50
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 31/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 140/140
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my wolf form, (or whatever form works best) I try to get out from under the torrent of water.

You turn to your wolf form and the torrent of water missed you.

(3 XP)

Guardian brought up one of his markers and got pushed back. The water was turned into cursed water. Brandon put a rune on Guardian to make his markers fly faster.

The woman summoned water blades and swung them towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I conjure up a Halberd of shadows, and brace for impact.

Brace for impact? The whale could eat you up, chomp you to pieces. Unless you describe the halberd.

-----

--
XP: 21/80
--
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

oh, yeah...i remember that fight. well, i distract the golem with lasers, sonic sound waves and lightning while tom uses his metal form to destroy the rune on the head of the golem by using liquid metal and metal weapons.

Of course I won't make it that easy.

The golem's rune on the head was broken.

(3 XP)

But, it isn't defeated yet.

New runes were summoned, one at the left, one at the right. The golem split into two. Smaller, but faster. And now, shadow tendrils were formed from the golems.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I make the mud thing hot so it is kinda like concrete and then Jaysee will make a lightning chain to chain the commander while Jason shoot water, after all the I fly up make minions to attack and create a huge fireball to shoot at the commander.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 31/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change quickly to my knight form and bring my shield up to block the attack.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I shadow travel to the inside of the whale and travel to it's heart. I give the heart a few slashes with the halberd.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Of course I won't make it that easy.

is it ever easy? that would be too boring if it was too easy.

The golem's rune on the head was broken.

(3 XP)

But, it isn't defeated yet.

New runes were summoned, one at the left, one at the right. The golem split into two. Smaller, but faster. And now, shadow tendrils were formed from the golems.

tom targets the golem on the right, attacking his rune with metal blades and metal dust so he can distract the tendrils with the blades while his dust destroys the rune by forming small nails. like chrona did in soul eater.

i attack the other golem. i shift my skin so that i have now tentacles with spikes (i can solify them so that they are as hard as metal), spin around myself and fly towards the golem, aiming for the rune. my plan is to get stuck by his tendrils so i can use a laser beam, a sonic sound wave, lightning and spikes to destroy the rune.

if the tendrils would hurt/kill me, then i fly around the other golem and try to hit his rune with lasers and lightning.

if this plan fails too, then i will distract the golems with lasers, lightning, spikes and sonic sound waves while tom attacks their runes with metal dust (like chrona in soul eater).

if that will not work then we try to trap them with quicksand-like liquid metal, then metal tendrils destroy the runes after other metal tendrils hold the shadow tendrils. or i use my energy form to create light tendrils to counter the shadow tendrils and to attack the runes too.

if everything fails, then i use my energy form and try to hit the runes with light swords after i blinded the golems. also, i use the light swords to cut the shadow tendrils. and if that attack only distracts the golems, then tom attacks the runes with metal blades.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I make the mud thing hot so it is kinda like concrete and then Jaysee will make a lightning chain to chain the commander while Jason shoot water, after all the I fly up make minions to attack and create a huge fireball to shoot at the commander.

Lightning chain? His light ray destroyed her lightning chain, but he got soaked in water, that's it.

When you made your minions, he made his own minions, light minions (Obviously) and charges his light ray and shot at the huge fireball.

He shot a laser beam underneath and he broke free, flying up.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 30/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change quickly to my knight form and bring my shield up to block the attack.

The moment you change to your Knight Form and brought your shield up, the woman shapes one of her blades to become a curved blade, like a scythe, and her other hand a water ball. She reeled you in like a fish using her curved blade and brought up the water ball to your face.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I shadow travel to the inside of the whale and travel to it's heart. I give the heart a few slashes with the halberd.

It means boosting, right?

The heart exploded and blood flowed. You see the whale deflating, the mouth closing.

-----

--
--
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

tom targets the golem on the right, attacking his rune with metal blades and metal dust so he can distract the tendrils with the blades while his dust destroys the rune by forming small nails. like chrona did in soul eater.

i attack the other golem. i shift my skin so that i have now tentacles with spikes (i can solify them so that they are as hard as metal), spin around myself and fly towards the golem, aiming for the rune. my plan is to get stuck by his tendrils so i can use a laser beam, a sonic sound wave, lightning and spikes to destroy the rune.

if the tendrils would hurt/kill me, then i fly around the other golem and try to hit his rune with lasers and lightning.

if this plan fails too, then i will distract the golems with lasers, lightning, spikes and sonic sound waves while tom attacks their runes with metal dust (like chrona in soul eater).

if that will not work then we try to trap them with quicksand-like liquid metal, then metal tendrils destroy the runes after other metal tendrils hold the shadow tendrils. or i use my energy form to create light tendrils to counter the shadow tendrils and to attack the runes too.

if everything fails, then i use my energy form and try to hit the runes with light swords after i blinded the golems. also, i use the light swords to cut the shadow tendrils. and if that attack only distracts the golems, then tom attacks the runes with metal blades.

The thing is, you need to go melee with the runes. Ranged attacks won't really work anymore. Like, stabbing it.

When you trapped the golems with quicksand-like liquid metal, they jump and their tendrils grabbed on towards some buildings.

The tendrils came forth and attacked.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 30/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(She's good.) I think as I hold me breath and swing my sword furiously at her.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

The thing is, you need to go melee with the runes. Ranged attacks won't really work anymore. Like, stabbing it.

When you trapped the golems with quicksand-like liquid metal, they jump and their tendrils grabbed on towards some buildings.

The tendrils came forth and attacked.

good...tom uses liquid metal and metal dust/sand to stop the tendrils. i use my energy form to attack the golems runes as fast as i can in this form with my energy blade-arms. also, i dodge their attacks with the speed that i have in this form.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The heart exploded and blood flowed. You see the whale deflating, the mouth closing.

Out of the blowhole I go. What next?
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 115/150
Hunger: 29/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(She's good.) I think as I hold me breath and swing my sword furiously at her.

Yeah, but holding your breathe won't do any good.

You swing your sword and cut her halfway, but she reacted and forced your blade away while your face is blasted away by her water ball.

(3 XP)
-(20 HP)

The woman floats with four water balls and two curved blades.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

good...tom uses liquid metal and metal dust/sand to stop the tendrils. i use my energy form to attack the golems runes as fast as i can in this form with my energy blade-arms. also, i dodge their attacks with the speed that i have in this form.

Yeah, but the tendrils moved their way through the equivalent metal tendrils of Tom's and they pierce through Tom.

Tom; -(50 HP)

He fell to the ground, blood flowing.

Tendrils are now attacking you in front.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Out of the blowhole I go. What next?

You get out and hit land. You see two spiders guarding a cave entrance. In the cave sits a purple crystal. Grabbing it in the only way for you to escape this world. Beware, the two spiders shoot acid webs.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You get out and hit land. You see two spiders guarding a cave entrance. In the cave sits a purple crystal. Grabbing it in the only way for you to escape this world. Beware, the two spiders shoot acid webs.

Acid can't corrode shadows, I shoot up a barrage of shards made of shadows directed at both the spiders.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yeah, but the tendrils moved their way through the equivalent metal tendrils of Tom's and they pierce through Tom.

Tom; -(50 HP)

He fell to the ground, blood flowing.

Tendrils are now attacking you in front.

...but...i never said that tom gets in front of them...

ok, thats it! i use my energy form to fly as fast as possible towards their runes, destryoing them by stabbing them with my energy-blade-arms.

tom uses his metal form to stop the bleeding, then he collects the metal in this area to heal himself. if there is still some metal left after he healed, then he keeps it so we can eat it later.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 115/150
Hunger: 29/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I take out my electric riffle and start shooting at her. (water + electric = zap)

Showing 946-960 of 1815