ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299536
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 2
XP: 4/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Acid can't corrode shadows, I shoot up a barrage of shards made of shadows directed at both the spiders.

But what if I said acid can corrode shadows? If you made it solid, yes, it can be corroded.

The barrage of shards were melted off by the acid webs they shot.

The spiders lunged at you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 21/80
--
HP: 300/350
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

...but...i never said that tom gets in front of them...

ok, thats it! i use my energy form to fly as fast as possible towards their runes, destryoing them by stabbing them with my energy-blade-arms.

tom uses his metal form to stop the bleeding, then he collects the metal in this area to heal himself. if there is still some metal left after he healed, then he keeps it so we can eat it later.

Tom never did got in front, but some of their tendrils destroyed his and stabbed through him.

He got up slowly, then turned into his Metal Form. But he blinked back to normal. He couldn't transform. Not yet. Something's blocking him from transforming.

The tendrils grabbed you and slammed you to the ground.

-(50 HP)

You were left on the ground as the golems walked towards Tom.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 115/150
Hunger: 28/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 140/140
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I take out my electric riffle and start shooting at her. (water + electric = zap)

You shot, but she sent water and took the bullet in the water. But not in her, though.

She sent a water ball towards the ground, then a tsunami occurs from there.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 4/25
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The barrage of shards were melted off by the acid webs they shot.

The spiders lunged at you.

I conjure an *** ton of sharp stone made of shadows as a wall of defense, strafe to the right and chuck some stones to the first spider.
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Name: Cagen Fry
Super Power: Poison
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I hope you remember me, so I don't have to re-explain my power.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Tom never did got in front, but some of their tendrils destroyed his and stabbed through him.

He got up slowly, then turned into his Metal Form. But he blinked back to normal. He couldn't transform. Not yet. Something's blocking him from transforming.

The tendrils grabbed you and slammed you to the ground.

-(50 HP)

You were left on the ground as the golems walked towards Tom.

they were faster than me in my energy form?

i use my energy form to control the light around me so it blinds and attacks the golems at the same time. some light blinds them and some light attacks them in form of light beams and light swords, going straight through the tentacles, aiming for the runes.
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yes, I am male; sorry for forgetting to put in that.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 23/50
--
Hunger: 28/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Scrap, Brandon get a flight rune on Guardian." I say before changing into my raven form.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 9/25
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I conjure an *** ton of sharp stone made of shadows as a wall of defense, strafe to the right and chuck some stones to the first spider.

The wall was banged, then corroded, but your stones pierced through the first spider's flesh.

(5 XP)

The second one melee-spit acid webs at your face.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I do remember you. And you shoot liquid and gas poisons for a living.

Just kidding. I can kind of remember.

Okay, you wake up in a green room. Well, not green, it's poison everywhere, but you can inhale.

A mad scientist enters.

"TIME TO SEE!!!!"

He took out his sawblade and it approaches your body.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 31/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

they were faster than me in my energy form?

i use my energy form to control the light around me so it blinds and attacks the golems at the same time. some light blinds them and some light attacks them in form of light beams and light swords, going straight through the tentacles, aiming for the runes.

The tendrils were in front of you, ready to grab you.

And golems can't be blinded. And light beams in a ranged form only stagger them. But luckily, you said you were going through the tentacles using the beams.

You cut down the tendrils and reached one of the golems. The instant you touched the golem, it shakes itself, causing your balance to be broken. A fist approaches you.

-----

--
XP: 26/50
--
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Scrap, Brandon get a flight rune on Guardian." I say before changing into my raven form.

Scrap, to avoid censorship?

Nice, a rune not too strong nor weak.

Guardian flies now, and you too. Brandon turns invisible. The tsunami is avoided.

(3 XP)

You're gonna have a lot of XP from this woman, I assure you.

The woman dashes towards you.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

I quickly conjure up the wall of stones again and to defend, when the acid struck the wall of stones, I fire them at both the spiders, Shadow+Acid+Awesome = Super Awesome Shadowy Acid Stones of Stoniness.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 31/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

The tendrils were in front of you, ready to grab you.

makes sense.

And golems can't be blinded. And light beams in a ranged form only stagger them. But luckily, you said you were going through the tentacles using the beams.

You cut down the tendrils and reached one of the golems. The instant you touched the golem, it shakes itself, causing your balance to be broken. A fist approaches you.

i dodge the fist and use flying/floating light swords to destroy the rune of the nearest golem. if he uses his tendrils then my light swords just cut through them, continueing to fly towards the rune to stab it. i try to dodge every attack of the golem/s as fast as i can while my light swords fly towards the rune. i send more flying/floating light swords towards the other golems rune after i destroyed one of them.
Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I perspire a coating of metal-eating poison over my body in defense, and try to move away.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I land, change back into my knight form, and start shooting her with my rifle, wide burst. (One of them is got to hit.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I quickly conjure up the wall of stones again and to defend, when the acid struck the wall of stones, I fire them at both the spiders, Shadow+Acid+Awesome = Super Awesome Shadowy Acid Stones of Stoniness.

I see.

(5 XP)

The other one already died. Giving you 5 XP means one enemy is dead. 3 XP is something you do with your powers that achieved something.

Alright, time to go in.

An acid web was shot at you.

-----

--
XP: 26/80
--
Hunger: 30/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i dodge the fist and use flying/floating light swords to destroy the rune of the nearest golem. if he uses his tendrils then my light swords just cut through them, continueing to fly towards the rune to stab it. i try to dodge every attack of the golem/s as fast as i can while my light swords fly towards the rune. i send more flying/floating light swords towards the other golems rune after i destroyed one of them.

First one destroyed.

(5 XP)

The second golem turned back again, but preserving the same speed when it was smaller. The rune position changed. Under the armpits. Two of them.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I perspire a coating of metal-eating poison over my body in defense, and try to move away.

When you dodged, he threw the sawblade towards you. It will not kill you, but certain damage you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I land, change back into my knight form, and start shooting her with my rifle, wide burst. (One of them is got to hit.)

Well, yeah, one of the bullets did hit her, well, not her. Some more pressurised water instead.

She comes up to you with two water balls.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

An acid web was shot at you.

Strafe to the right. What next?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 26/80
--
Hunger: 30/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

First one destroyed.

(5 XP)

The second golem turned back again, but preserving the same speed when it was smaller. The rune position changed. Under the armpits. Two of them.

does he still have these shadow tendrils? if yes, then i distract him with light bombs and laser beams so my flying light swords can hit/stab the runes.

if not, then i charge towards the golem, dodge all his attacks and try to get his arms up (i use solid light spheres to do that, they suround the arms, solify and push the arms up), then i stab the runes with my light sword-tentacles.

i hope tom is allright...
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I take my stun rod out and hit her at close range.

Showing 961-975 of 1815