ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299533
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 4
XP: 0/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The meteor crashes. You see an opening and creatures of the meteorite emerged. One of them fires a flame shot at you.

I conjure a shield of shadows and attack those creatures by shooting pellets of shadows at them.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
XP: 0/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

For the record, it's turret, not turrent.

Sorry bout that

I launch a pole at him (energy constructed) and roll away, I place a turret where I am now while moving away preparing to launch more spears at him.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 37/50
--
HP: 115/150
Hunger: 20/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 140/140
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I run away from the crocodile and try to get back the every one.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 29/80
--
HP: 300/350
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

If you keep on repairing, the metal defense will lose its size gradually. Tom couldn't do step two. He's already protecting you with the metal defense.

And, it's almost impossible for you to topple it unless it hits itself, just like weeks ago. With Tom's metal, impossible.

So, no. No profit. Not yet, though.

Quick, before you starve.

ok, time to get out. i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs (i am a human again by the way) made out of extreme bouncy rubber. i grow three pairs of wings on my back and make myself very thin and light so i can run/fly/jump faster/better. i dodge every shadow tendril by running, jumping and flying towards the golem, always avoiding the tendrils, drawing them closer so they are behind me while i am in front of the golem. just before the tendrils would hit me, i jump/run/fly out of the way so the golem gets hit by his own tendrils. after he got hit by his own shadow tendrils, i dash forward to his runes to stab them with my blade-arms (i extend them so i can hit both runes at the same time).

is it a coincidence that there are black tendrils everywhere? i am not the only one who gets attacked by black tendrils...
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 5/35
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I conjure a shield of shadows and attack those creatures by shooting pellets of shadows at them.

The shield diminished after a few shots. But during those few shots, the pellets of shadow pierced through the monster, killing it.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

The man behind the meteorite suddenly appears in front of you, then swings his hand to grab your throat.

Also, the black tendrils successfully covered the whole sky.

-----

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Sorry bout that

I launch a pole at him (energy constructed) and roll away, I place a turret where I am now while moving away preparing to launch more spears at him.

When you summoned the pole, he was already at melee range. He swung his fire sword at the pole and it reflected, but you rolled away. You place a turret and it shot at the vulnerable man. He died.

(5 XP)

But when he died, his corpse opened a portal. You got sucked into it and you see a whale with its mouth opened, waiting for you as food.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 19/100
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I run away from the crocodile and try to get back the every one.

You get back to everyone. They are resting there with the lady trapped in a binding rune.

But, what do you do?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

ok, time to get out. i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs (i am a human again by the way) made out of extreme bouncy rubber. i grow three pairs of wings on my back and make myself very thin and light so i can run/fly/jump faster/better. i dodge every shadow tendril by running, jumping and flying towards the golem, always avoiding the tendrils, drawing them closer so they are behind me while i am in front of the golem. just before the tendrils would hit me, i jump/run/fly out of the way so the golem gets hit by his own tendrils. after he got hit by his own shadow tendrils, i dash forward to his runes to stab them with my blade-arms (i extend them so i can hit both runes at the same time).

is it a coincidence that there are black tendrils everywhere? i am not the only one who gets attacked by black tendrils...

It's not a coincidence. It's from the golem.

And just avoiding tentacles wouldn't do anything. The tendrils are unavoidable because there's just too much. It's like hair.

But the tendrils can be cut away.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

It's not a coincidence. It's from the golem.

so everyone is either on the same planet or the golem can spread them trough portals or so to other planets.

And just avoiding tentacles wouldn't do anything. The tendrils are unavoidable because there's just too much. It's like hair.

But the tendrils can be cut away.

i change the muscles of my legs so that i can jump on air (like the moonwalk/Geppo in one piece). i shift the wings away, grow new eyes on my whole head (they can shoot lasers) and two new pairs of arms so i have now six blade arms to get faster to the golem. shooting and cutting my way through the golem! i cut the shadow tentzacles/tendrils like hair and eat them (i changed my mouth and stomach so that i can eat them). now i jump on the air (or on the air above/in front of the tendrils/tentacles) to get to the golem, cutting and shooting through the tendrils/tentacles, leading some of them towards the golem so that he gets hit by his own shadow tendrils/tentacles so i can stab his runes at the same time (very long blade arms) with my six blade-arms.

if i can not eat the tentacles/tendrils even by changing my body, then please subtract that part from my plan!!!

tom uses his metal formcreate a metal storm of anything sharp and pointy to cut as many shadow tentacles/tendrils as he can, even when they grow back. lets see if tom can weaken the golem with this tactic and even if not, then he still does it to defend himself.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

God that was close...WTF?! I create a minature propellor powered watercraft to get away from the whale (SINCE WHEN DID WHALES EAT PEOPLE?!) I launch spikes at the whale as I swim?get propelled? away. Once I reach the surface of the water, I set down as many rubber platforms with turrets on them as a I can ordering half to fire at the tendrils and half at the whale. If the whales skin is too thick then I create a harpoon and launch it at the whale, I also send a few saw like objects into the air to try and get rid of the tendrils

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 19/100
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change back to human form, "We need to get out of here now." I then turn to the Aqua-manser, "If you agree to help us and do not attack us in anyway I'll let you go."

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 5/35
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The man behind the meteorite suddenly appears in front of you, then swings his hand to grab your throat.

Crouch and conjure a giant fist, uppercut him and while he's midair, I slam my fist down on him right into the ground.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i change the muscles of my legs so that i can jump on air (like the moonwalk/Geppo in one piece). i shift the wings away, grow new eyes on my whole head (they can shoot lasers) and two new pairs of arms so i have now six blade arms to get faster to the golem. shooting and cutting my way through the golem! i cut the shadow tentzacles/tendrils like hair and eat them (i changed my mouth and stomach so that i can eat them). now i jump on the air (or on the air above/in front of the tendrils/tentacles) to get to the golem, cutting and shooting through the tendrils/tentacles, leading some of them towards the golem so that he gets hit by his own shadow tendrils/tentacles so i can stab his runes at the same time (very long blade arms) with my six blade-arms.

if i can not eat the tentacles/tendrils even by changing my body, then please subtract that part from my plan!!!

tom uses his metal formcreate a metal storm of anything sharp and pointy to cut as many shadow tentacles/tendrils as he can, even when they grow back. lets see if tom can weaken the golem with this tactic and even if not, then he still does it to defend himself.

Finally. Plus, you found a purple crystal that was powering the golem. That was the reason why 100 tendrils spawn every second.

(All XP)

Level up!!

Even though it's dead, the tendrils are still in the sky, covering the whole planet.

The corruption of the tendrils spread and a monkey with purple eyes came running towards you.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

God that was close...WTF?! I create a minature propellor powered watercraft to get away from the whale (SINCE WHEN DID WHALES EAT PEOPLE?!) I launch spikes at the whale as I swim?get propelled? away. Once I reach the surface of the water, I set down as many rubber platforms with turrets on them as a I can ordering half to fire at the tendrils and half at the whale. If the whales skin is too thick then I create a harpoon and launch it at the whale, I also send a few saw like objects into the air to try and get rid of the tendrils

Here's what the whale did.

It almost ate you. And, the bullets couldn't penetrate. You throw harpoons, but it eats it without damage at all.

It comes up to shore and its mouth looms over you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 18/100
NP: 29/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change back to human form, "We need to get out of here now." I then turn to the Aqua-manser, "If you agree to help us and do not attack us in anyway I'll let you go."

Aqua-manser? I thought you wanted a limited number of forms.

But, she could still understand your language if you're not affiliated with water.

Remember the black tendrils? Yeah, they're spreading corruption throughout the world now. You see a human with purple eyes. He runs towards you.

-----

--
XP: 10/35
--
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Crouch and conjure a giant fist, uppercut him and while he's midair, I slam my fist down on him right into the ground.

His dead body lay still on the ground.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

The black tendrils has spread its corruption. The dead body was revived as a corrupted corpse. It walks to you. The meteorite disappeared, so no meteorite monsters will spawn.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

huh wonderful, metal eating whales... I launch 3 spears into its mouth and I create as many propellers as I can to get away from the whale. I create a turret again but this time order it to fire at the eyes or inside the mouth.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Finally. Plus, you found a purple crystal that was powering the golem. That was the reason why 100 tendrils spawn every second.

(All XP)

Level up!!

Even though it's dead, the tendrils are still in the sky, covering the whole planet.

The corruption of the tendrils spread and a monkey with purple eyes came running towards you.

tom uses his metal form again to destroy all the tendrils/tentacles with sharp and pointy metal weapons while i jump around the monkey, only touching it with my six blade-arms. not to forget that i shoot laser beams at him too.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Not me her.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 10/35
--
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The black tendrils has spread its corruption. The dead body was revived as a corrupted corpse. It walks to you. The meteorite disappeared, so no meteorite monsters will spawn.

Touch his chest and send a shadow into him, releasing a shadow toxin into his heart, eating up his insides, devouring his blood cells, causing him to almost die.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 8/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

huh wonderful, metal eating whales... I launch 3 spears into its mouth and I create as many propellers as I can to get away from the whale. I create a turret again but this time order it to fire at the eyes or inside the mouth.

In the eyes? Sure.

The whale crashed into the land. You fire projectiles into the eyes and the whale takes damage.

(3 XP)

It roars and sends a pulse of water like a tsunami.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 21/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

tom uses his metal form again to destroy all the tendrils/tentacles with sharp and pointy metal weapons while i jump around the monkey, only touching it with my six blade-arms. not to forget that i shoot laser beams at him too.

Destroy all? No, no, no. The tendrils will stay there forever.

The monkey blocked the blade-arms with its arms and blocked the laser beams with its arms, again.

Corrupted enemies will be much tougher than usual enemies. On top of that, they don't deplete your NP.

The monkey shot dark beams at you now. Remember, they are tougher than usual.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 17/100
NP: 30/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Not me her.

Then you would have said 'She then' instead of 'I then'.

Anyway, your NP is getting higher and higher to the point of fatigue. You are tired, actually.

And since the black tendrils are still there, corruption is spreading. Darkness starts to take over. If you are taken over, you will not see anything and start taking damage. And, the crystal is in front of you.

-----

--
XP: 15/35
--
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Touch his chest and send a shadow into him, releasing a shadow toxin into his heart, eating up his insides, devouring his blood cells, causing him to almost die.

The corrupted dead swung its arms over you as you sent a shadow into him. The attack caught and you were slashed at with nails.

-(20 HP)

You were knocked back. You see your shadow eating him up.

(5 XP)

The corruption is taking over. Darkness will spread. When you are in the darkness, you will not see anything and start taking damage.

As the darkness takes over, new purple crystals are formed all over the place.

One spawns at the far side of the city you're in.

And, you see a rival running towards it. Since crystals are here, they can send you to another world now.
Showing 1006-1020 of 1815