ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299523
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
Level: 1
XP: 8/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I grab the crystal and get as far away as possible in case something unexpected happens with the whale.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 4
XP: 15/35
--
HP: 60/100
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Two can play at that game. Boost upward right behind him and give him a punch in his balls.

He stopped charging and shot flames when you boosted. You burned until the air extinguished it from your boost.

-(20 HP)

The rival is halfway to the crystal. He suddenly forgot you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 29/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 18/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

i jump out of the way and behind the monkey, staying away from him and shooting poison, poison gas and acid.

if that will not work, then i shift my whole body into a mirror to reflect the beam back to the monkey, distracting him so tom can kill the monkey with metal blades.

if i can not reflect the laser beam, then i use my energy form to literally eat the beam, then i shift back and distract the monkey with a sonic sound wave.

if i can not eat the laser beam, then i dodge it by jumping away. i distract the monkey so tom can use some metal blades to kill the monkey.

if everything fails, then i get out of the way of the laser beam, jump into the sky by jumping on the air again and again, breath dragon lightning at the monkey while i stay in the air by jumping around so i am never on the same place. tom uses his metal form to trap the monkey in liquid metal, then he adds pressure and pointy spikes (they go towards the monkey) to kill the monkey. and just in case the monkey escapes: tom uses his metal form to fly in the sky too so he can cover the whole ground in liquid metal from above, drowning the monkey in liquid metal. if tom can not uses enough liquid metal to flood the whole ground, then he uses a storm of metal blades to kill the monkey.

after we/i killed the monkey, i roast him with my dragon fire so i can eat him. i eat then the whole monkey.

It missed its laser beams, but it crushed the ground with its fists and darkness spread quickly around him and the darkness spread. If you touch it, you will get damaged, a lot. The darkness overwhelmed the liquid metal and your dragon lightning.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 5/55
--
HP: 165/165
Hunger: 14/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Okay time for some attacks.

I pull out my rifle and start shooting the crazy, pyro/aqua manipulator.

You're keeping the energy stored for later, then?

The bullets crashed him to the ground and electrocuted him.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Corruption is spreading.

You see a group of kids running towards you.

-----

--
Level: 2
XP: 0/25
--
HP: 70/70
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I grab the crystal and get as far away as possible in case something unexpected happens with the whale.

Hey, hey. The whale is still conscious, but blind-

Never mind. You grab the crystal and feel power surge through you.

(All XP)

Level up!!

You return to the normal world. Suddenly, frost was sprayed over you.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
Level: 4
XP: 15/35
--
HP: 60/100
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The rival is halfway to the crystal. He suddenly forgot you.

Shadow travel to the crystal as fast as possible, while laying mines of shadows everywhere behind me, once stepped on, it will cause a force that constricts and tightens with every movement.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 0/25
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"Hey!" I make a small shield in front of me, invisible to see my attacker.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 29/80
--
Hunger: 18/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

It missed its laser beams, but it crushed the ground with its fists and darkness spread quickly around him and the darkness spread. If you touch it, you will get damaged, a lot. The darkness overwhelmed the liquid metal and your dragon lightning.

i shift into a darknes devouring beast and eat all the darkness while tom uses the liquid metal to kill the corrupted monkey with sharp and pointy liquid metal tentacles, aiming for the head and the chest.

if i can not shift into a darkness devouring creature, then i shoot a combined mix of dragon lightning and dragon fire, laser beams and sonic sound waves at the monkey and his darkness, while tom uses the liquid metal to attack the monkey too. maybe one of us can distract the monkey so that the other one can kill the monkey...
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(I'm guessing they are not good kids?)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 5
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Shadow travel to the crystal as fast as possible, while laying mines of shadows everywhere behind me, once stepped on, it will cause a force that constricts and tightens with every movement.

One of the mines was activated by the rival. He got stuck.

(3 XP)

You grab the crystal, leaving him to die.

(All XP)
(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!

You got a new form. It allows you to go melee, but not do anything related to a range. You just have your swords. And, you look darker. It takes 10 Hunger Points away from you every post you use it.

You were sent to another world. This time, it looks like candies everywhere. You land into a cushion of candies. And, you see small creatures made of candy walking towards you.

-----

--
XP: 3/25
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"Hey!" I make a small shield in front of me, invisible to see my attacker.

The frost froze your shield in a millisecond. Ooh.

(3 XP)

The attacker came from behind with a frost blade.

-----

--
XP: 32/80
--
Hunger: 17/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift into a darknes devouring beast and eat all the darkness while tom uses the liquid metal to kill the corrupted monkey with sharp and pointy liquid metal tentacles, aiming for the head and the chest.

if i can not shift into a darkness devouring creature, then i shoot a combined mix of dragon lightning and dragon fire, laser beams and sonic sound waves at the monkey and his darkness, while tom uses the liquid metal to attack the monkey too. maybe one of us can distract the monkey so that the other one can kill the monkey...

Darkness-devouring creature? You'll be corrupted and you will die.

You broke the darkness!

(3 XP)

But then, the monkey only got damaged from the liquid metal.

It turned towards you and jumped towards you,

-----

--
--
Hunger: 13/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(I'm guessing they are not good kids?)

I dunno. Go and find out.

Brandon is apparently friendly to them, but he's still following orders from you.

One of them asks, "Have you tried burning someone alive?"
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You were sent to another world. This time, it looks like candies everywhere. You land into a cushion of candies. And, you see small creatures made of candy walking towards you.

Look closely at them, then lay down shadow-spiked traps that spring up the moment anything steps on it.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 13/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Uh, only the guy's who try to kill me. But I cant do it in this form."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I quickly energy construct a full body armor and construct a sword. I slash at him with the sword. I also try to place a turret to the side.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Look closely at them, then lay down shadow-spiked traps that spring up the moment anything steps on it.

Traps? They stopped their tracks and vomited candy. Extremely sour candy.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Uh, only the guy's who try to kill me. But I cant do it in this form."

"Good," said one of them.

All of them turned into water and they lunged at you. Not enough time to turn into a fire wolf and evaporate them.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I quickly energy construct a full body armor and construct a sword. I slash at him with the sword. I also try to place a turret to the side.

You were frozen in the armor. Your sword was also frozen in place.

The turret was also frozen.

His face wasn't visible. Frost was covering it.

Okay, one (obvious) tip. Putting a construct from a range. You can figure out the rest.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Traps? They stopped their tracks and vomited candy. Extremely sour candy.

Lel. Unleash a cloak of shadows to hide me from them. Then sneak past them, not stepping on the sour crap of course.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 32/80
--
Hunger: 17/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Darkness-devouring creature? You'll be corrupted and you will die.

You broke the darkness!

(3 XP)

But then, the monkey only got damaged from the liquid metal.

It turned towards you and jumped towards you,

i shift my brain so that i can use telekinesis, stopping the monkey some hundred meters in front of me. i throw him into the air and when he falls down to the ground i add telekinesis to increase the force of the impact.

tom carryied me out of the way so the monkey will hit the ground.

if the monkey shoots anything at me, then i throw it back by using telekinesis (i growed two new heads with brain capable to use telekinesis too so i can defend myself while i pull the monkey towards the ground).

oh, and just in case the monkey tries to defend himself: tom covered the whole ground under the monkey with giant deadly metal spikes.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Oh scrape.) I think as i brace for impact.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I drop a few spikes from the air, I vanish the energy constructed armor leaving a gaping hole under the frost which makes it easy to destroy the frost covering (if i cant physically then with energy constructed projectiles). I fade the energy constructed sword as well. I then use a power armor to boost my physical abilities and use it to place some distance between me and the frost person. I place turrets from a distance to fire at him, I also throw some spikes at him while I'm moving.

Showing 1036-1050 of 1815