ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299554
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Lel. Unleash a cloak of shadows to hide me from them. Then sneak past them, not stepping on the sour crap of course.

You moved past them. The sour candies melted the ground.

Acid candies.

The small candies don't know exactly where you are, so they vomited sour candies all over the cloak of shadows.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 32/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 16/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift my brain so that i can use telekinesis, stopping the monkey some hundred meters in front of me. i throw him into the air and when he falls down to the ground i add telekinesis to increase the force of the impact.

tom carryied me out of the way so the monkey will hit the ground.

if the monkey shoots anything at me, then i throw it back by using telekinesis (i growed two new heads with brain capable to use telekinesis too so i can defend myself while i pull the monkey towards the ground).

oh, and just in case the monkey tries to defend himself: tom covered the whole ground under the monkey with giant deadly metal spikes.

Telekinesis alone couldn't carry the monkey. Its weight is hundreds of kilograms. And before the metal spikes hit it, it exploded darkness again, but it died. So, it's like a suicide explosion.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 5/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 11/100
NP: 24/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

(Oh scrape.) I think as i brace for impact.

Your teammates could help you with it..

The water crushed the armor and you're a bit crushed too.

-(50 HP)

It will crush more the next few seconds.

-----

Name: James Grovan
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
Level: 2
XP: 8/25
--
HP: 70/70
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I drop a few spikes from the air, I vanish the energy constructed armor leaving a gaping hole under the frost which makes it easy to destroy the frost covering (if i cant physically then with energy constructed projectiles). I fade the energy constructed sword as well. I then use a power armor to boost my physical abilities and use it to place some distance between me and the frost person. I place turrets from a distance to fire at him, I also throw some spikes at him while I'm moving.

You deserve a kill.

(5 XP)

Oh, yeah. You would have a system in your sheet the moment you grabbed that crystal. I forgot to put it in.

NP stands for Nightmare Points. If it reaches 100, you die, and your character sheet disappears. No more sheet. The only way to deplete this is to kill. Any life. Humans deplete 10 while others deplete one.

Alright.

You hear something digging underground, and it's getting louder.
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Name :Mikacinikac
Super Power: Super blue laser
--
Level: 82
XP: 1,284/2,000
--
HP: 560/562
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The small candies don't know exactly where you are, so they vomited sour candies all over the cloak of shadows.

Well ****. Take off my cloak and Spray them with shadow shards.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I try to swing my sword to at least stop the torrent and get out of it, if I make it out I say, "I need so help here!"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Oops I meant some not so.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 32/80
--
Hunger: 16/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Telekinesis alone couldn't carry the monkey. Its weight is hundreds of kilograms.

that is the reason why i growed two new heads to increase the strenght of the telekinesis.

And before the metal spikes hit it, it exploded darkness again, but it died. So, it's like a suicide explosion.

tom creates a metal wall around us while i use telekinesis (all three brains) to get the darkness away from us, then i open my heads and release a feiry storm of thunder and lightning to destroy the darkness.

i hope i can still eat the monkey...or is this darkness un-corrupted so i could eat it by shifting into a darkness devouring creature? meh, i should have enough money to buy some food in a city/village...

but it died. So, it's like a suicide explosion.

i killed the monkey but i did not loose any nightmare points?
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Well ****. Take off my cloak and Spray them with shadow shards.

The creatures move away, and also shot sour candies at the shadow shards, melting them away.

Tougher than you thought?

You see a gigantic candy heading towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 25/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I try to swing my sword to at least stop the torrent and get out of it, if I make it out I say, "I need so help here!"

Well, you can command your allies, except maybe Brandon when it comes into powerful and specific runes. Guardian shoves his three markers around and causes side effects.

Guardian and Brandon already know you need help. Bran applied a rune on Guardian that makes his marker faster and he swung it towards the water. It was cursed.

It moves back, taking damage every second. It's weakened.

-----

--
XP: 40/80
--
Hunger: 15/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

that is the reason why i growed two new heads to increase the strenght of the telekinesis.

Three heads can't even lift it up, bro.

i killed the monkey but i did not loose any nightmare points?

Okay, let me see if you survive this explosion. Didn't I say it before that corrupted living beings don't deplete your nightmare points?

i hope i can still eat the monkey...or is this darkness un-corrupted so i could eat it by shifting into a darkness devouring creature? meh, i should have enough money to buy some food in a city/village...

Darkness that is caused by the corrupted tentacles is corrupted. Darkness made from the light isn't.

tom creates a metal wall around us while i use telekinesis (all three brains) to get the darkness away from us, then i open my heads and release a feiry storm of thunder and lightning to destroy the darkness.

Your power is shape-shifting, so even with three heads, your telekinesis powers are limited.

But, at least you destroyed the darkness.

(8 XP)

You see that the darkness is spreading. Purple crystals now form everywhere. But there's only one in this area, currently.

And one guy decided to go for it. If you don't grab it, you'll die.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You see a gigantic candy heading towards you.

Ignore the little candies for now. Shadow travel behind the giant candy and give it a nice shotgun blast of shadows.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 25/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my Fire Wolf form and try to turn the water monster to steam.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 8/25
--
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I create a craft that uses propellers to get me into the air and away from the floor. I place a turret with orders to shoot anything that comes out and drop spikes from the air to where I was previously. I create a heavy hand cannon as well whose recoil is transferred throughout the craft.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 15/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Darkness that is caused by the corrupted tentacles is corrupted. Darkness made from the light isn't.

good, then i have to find something else.

Your power is shape-shifting, so even with three heads, your telekinesis powers are limited.

But, at least you destroyed the darkness.

(8 XP)

You see that the darkness is spreading. Purple crystals now form everywhere. But there's only one in this area, currently.

And one guy decided to go for it. If you don't grab it, you'll die.

i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs, shift the two extra heads away and run towards the crystal. i use telekinesis to keep the other guy away from the crystal while tom shoots exploding metal bullets at him.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 8/40
--
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Ignore the little candies for now. Shadow travel behind the giant candy and give it a nice shotgun blast of shadows.

It certainly got damaged.

(3 XP)

But, it just turned around at you and stomped the ground. Sour candy tsunami.

-----

--
XP: 10/55
--
Hunger: 9/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my Fire Wolf form and try to turn the water monster to steam.

Yay! You killed it!

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Okay, the darkness is spreading more and more. You're hungry and your NP is still dangerously high.

Time for something else.

You four got sucked into a portal. When you were released, you see bombs below you. When touched, it activates, taking a few seconds until it blows up.

-----

--
XP: 11/25
--
Hunger: 89/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I create a craft that uses propellers to get me into the air and away from the floor. I place a turret with orders to shoot anything that comes out and drop spikes from the air to where I was previously. I create a heavy hand cannon as well whose recoil is transferred throughout the craft.

Alright. You see a gigantic metallic worm with a flying helper than goes invisible when you touch it, even.

The turrets, spikes and your hand cannon helped, but it didn't die yet.

(3 XP)

It shot lasers at you and went back to the ground.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs, shift the two extra heads away and run towards the crystal. i use telekinesis to keep the other guy away from the crystal while tom shoots exploding metal bullets at him.

The man was aware you were there. So, he created a wall of dirt and you pushed against the wall instead of the man. The exploding metal bullets were ineffective against his just-made anti-blast shield.

75% his way.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 9/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my human form, "Run!"

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

But, it just turned around at you and stomped the ground. Sour candy tsunami.

Make a giant shadow force to contain the tsunami and slowly inch closer, after I'm quite near, I direct the entire shadow force right in the middle of it then shadow travel out of the the tsunami's range.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my human form, "Run!"

Whoa, whoa whoa. Are you sure you're gonna run?

And besides, you're still in the air. Come on, think of something. Brandon is here too, you know.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Make a giant shadow force to contain the tsunami and slowly inch closer, after I'm quite near, I direct the entire shadow force right in the middle of it then shadow travel out of the the tsunami's range.

Okay, stop right there. The tsunami is too large for you to contain. And besides, the acidic level of this tsunami is huge. Your shadows may not even touch it and they might melt.

So, use another tactic.
Showing 1051-1065 of 1815