Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 12:33pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

No since i can control the light i can control the amount of light that pushes me so i can move at speed of light or not.

to move at the speed of light you have to be light. if light surounds you then you can increase your speed but it would not make you as fast as light.

light manipulation means you can manipulate the light that is around you. you can not create light, you can not absorb light and you can not become light (unless you get a light form, then you could become light). you just can manipulate light.

i created a word for telekinetical light manipulation: luminakinesis/luminokinesis

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:16pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

to move at the speed of light you have to be light. if light surounds you then you can increase your speed but it would not make you as fast as light.

light manipulation means you can manipulate the light that is around you. you can not create light, you can not absorb light and you can not become light (unless you get a light form, then you could become light). you just can manipulate light.

i created a word for telekinetical light manipulation: luminakinesis/luminokinesis

No if you move your hand you're hand moves at a certain speed but if a bug is on your hand the bug moves at the same speed that your hand does.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:34pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 160/160
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
N/A

I climb his ankle to his chest and between his eyes.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 1:01am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 85/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

"Grrr." I charge at him shooting fire at his rifle hoping it would melt before he started shooting.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 6:08am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 39/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 140/140

(Thanks you :), I forgot about the evaporation thing =.=)

We dodge it so we are at far away from him.
I will make fire hands come out from the ground and grab the commander while Jason is there with a water wall surrounding the space not the commander because it's just in case he gets out, there will be a door so I will walk in and I will also make a minion to distract the ray maybe it's heat-seeking? Then I will summon minions to surround the commander to shoot very intense fire, I will make the largest and most intense fireball every and all the minions will combine their powers and I will throw it at the commander.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 7:03am

Rapyion

Rapyion

645 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

Thank you for the more detailed explanation.

assuming that he thew the blades, i yell at him: "hey, what did i do to become your practice target?" then i fly towards him, re-creating the blades/my body into diafram (diamond and wolfram) blades.

Short ranged teleportation? Every two post? Is that fair enough?

Okay. You turn yourself into diafram swords. The floating man charges towards you. It's a surprise.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

No if you move your hand you're hand moves at a certain speed but if a bug is on your hand the bug moves at the same speed that your hand does.

Yeah, but that's your hand, not light. Light isn't solid. When you make light push you, it's heavier because it's solid, moving slower. If you have the Light Form, you can become light, but I'll have to make it fair.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

-----

--
XP: 15/55
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I climb his ankle to his chest and between his eyes.

You feel power drained from you.

Well, it's basically VERY vulnerable.

So, you both stab the eyes.

(5 XP)

Stage 5.

The monster suddenly become air and dust. It's not a golem anymore. More like a dust golem. Now, it's one rune, and it'll be at the head, but you can't hit it yet.

The golem shot up a hurricane.

-----

--
XP: 8/40
--
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

"Grrr." I charge at him shooting fire at his rifle hoping it would melt before he started shooting.

It was actually an ice rifle. It was a bad idea, but he was going to try it anyway. You shot it off, melting the rifle.

(3 XP)

The backup is coming!

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 39/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 140/140

We dodge it so we are at far away from him.
I will make fire hands come out from the ground and grab the commander while Jason is there with a water wall surrounding the space not the commander because it's just in case he gets out, there will be a door so I will walk in and I will also make a minion to distract the ray maybe it's heat-seeking? Then I will summon minions to surround the commander to shoot very intense fire, I will make the largest and most intense fireball every and all the minions will combine their powers and I will throw it at the commander.

That's a really long one.

Oh no, rainbow rays don't follow you. Ignore the first rainbow ray ever shot by this commander.

Oh yeah, that plan would have happened, when the leader turned into his Rainbow Form. It deteriorates everything in a 50 centimetre radius. But, he can only use this for two posts. If you survive this (Which will be a heck of a challenge), he will be weakened when he transforms back to normal.

He charges a rainbow ray. It's super fast this time.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 7:16am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

--
XP: 15/55
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I get near Amy and sink into the ground for protection.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 10:32am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

Thank you for the more detailed explanation.

your welcome (sorry if i used the "your" wrong, i am from germany...)

Short ranged teleportation? Every two post? Is that fair enough?

so i could use it only every two posts? i thought about in each post but only some meters. like the blue guy in x-men. but IF i die then i will chose something else, maybe telekinesis (i mean, i could use then telekinetical punches or telekinetical force fields) or the power to create portals (i could create only two at the same time and the farthest i could travel would be 10-100 meters by using the portals) and sumoning (like a necromancer but with creatures from another dimension, the stronger i get the stronger minions can i sumon)...something like that, i have not decided yet.

Okay. You turn yourself into diafram swords. The floating man charges towards you. It's a surprise.

i charge towards him and swallow him to tear him apart.

can i grow and cut my hair and shift/change it after it does not belong to my boddy anymore? that would be my second plan in case that guy can roast me. i will then let my hair grow, cut it and shift it into swords made out of the hardest material and the most heat ressistent material (both combined) to attack him while the other blades change into that material too.

my third plan would be a combination of the two plans above but without the hair growing part.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 11:08am

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Air and water aren't solid and they can push humans so why cant light.
But i guess going at the speed of light is overpowered so how about you
throw 3 enemies at me so i can get my first form?

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 6:23pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
XP: 5/40
--
Hunger: 85/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I run from him,now that he is weaponless and try to melt the door behind me.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!