ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299518
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Shadow travel out of the range of the tsunami, like really far. Then conjure a giant beam of shadows and direct it and the giant sour candy spewing mother****er.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 40/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 14/100
NP: 24/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

The man was aware you were there. So, he created a wall of dirt and you pushed against the wall instead of the man. The exploding metal bullets were ineffective against his just-made anti-blast shield.

75% his way.

i use the telekinesis to boost my own speed and jumps (extreme bouncy rubber legs) to get the crystal first.

tom uses his metal form to:

1. spread metal dust (as big as nano-bots) around the place so the other guy has now metal inside his blood so he can hurt/kill him from the inside of his own body.

2. distract the enemy with metal blades, metal obstacles to block his way to the crystal and exploding metal bullets.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

(Me change that. Instead of me saying run when I change into my human form here is what I'll say.)

"Brandon give everyone but my a flight rune. Then we need to get out of here."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 11/40
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Shadow travel out of the range of the tsunami, like really far. Then conjure a giant beam of shadows and direct it and the giant sour candy spewing mother****er.

Alright. It got damaged.

(3 XP)

The monster regenerated, though. But it still had permanent damage.

Its fists travel towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 13/100
NP: 25/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i use the telekinesis to boost my own speed and jumps (extreme bouncy rubber legs) to get the crystal first.

tom uses his metal form to:

1. spread metal dust (as big as nano-bots) around the place so the other guy has now metal inside his blood so he can hurt/kill him from the inside of his own body.

2. distract the enemy with metal blades, metal obstacles to block his way to the crystal and exploding metal bullets.

Stop right there. The man made an organic wall of poison spikes. You're heading towards it instead. The man made an air barrier and all metal dust are now ineffective. The metal blades and obstacles are moved aside, even against Tom's will.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Me change that. Instead of me saying run when I change into my human form here is what I'll say.)

"Brandon give everyone but my a flight rune. Then we need to get out of here."

But you a flight rune?
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
Level: 2
XP: 11/25
--
HP: 70/70
Hunger: 89/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I energy construct a sonar (the earth equivalent, works off vibrations from the tunneling) to show me where he is and I follow using hand cannons to blast at him. I also place a cannon when I detect him surfacing (more powerful vibrations coupled with more detectors to position his exit area) and fire it point blank when he surfaces.

IF I manage to kill it then I'll also try to get some of the metal off its skin so as to make a permanent hand cannon (so I should only need ammunition from then on)

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 11/40
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

It's fists travel towards you.

Make a giant beam of shadows and direct it at the fist, tracking it's movement, slowly damaging it.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 13/100
NP: 25/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Stop right there. The man made an organic wall of poison spikes. You're heading towards it instead. The man made an air barrier and all metal dust are now ineffective. The metal blades and obstacles are moved aside, even against Tom's will.

i jump over the organic wall and use telekinesis to boos myself while i fly (i growed three pairs of wings on my back) towards the crystal. if he grows more walls or they start to shoot their spikes, then i dodge them with a combination of flying and telekinesis. not to forget the dragon fire breath just in case i am not fast enough so i can burn the walls and/or the spikes.

tom uses his metal form to get the control back over his metal so he can stop the enemy with metal obstacles (weapons, not walls, looks like this guy can control walls...good that tom uses blunt weapons to stop him).
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I meant me but I hit the wrong key, he is my fix sentence.

"Brandon give everyone but me a flight rune. Then we need to get out of here."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I energy construct a sonar (the earth equivalent, works off vibrations from the tunneling) to show me where he is and I follow using hand cannons to blast at him. I also place a cannon when I detect him surfacing (more powerful vibrations coupled with more detectors to position his exit area) and fire it point blank when he surfaces.

IF I manage to kill it then I'll also try to get some of the metal off its skin so as to make a permanent hand cannon (so I should only need ammunition from then on)

Hey, what happened to the lasers? Just miss you? You can instantly die from them.

-----

--
XP: 14/40
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Make a giant beam of shadows and direct it at the fist, tracking it's movement, slowly damaging it.

Well, they slowly melt.

(3 XP)

Until you realize, they are projectiles. The giant's fists were removed. It moves over you, attempting to stomp you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 12/100
NP: 26/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i jump over the organic wall and use telekinesis to boos myself while i fly (i growed three pairs of wings on my back) towards the crystal. if he grows more walls or they start to shoot their spikes, then i dodge them with a combination of flying and telekinesis. not to forget the dragon fire breath just in case i am not fast enough so i can burn the walls and/or the spikes.

tom uses his metal form to get the control back over his metal so he can stop the enemy with metal obstacles (weapons, not walls, looks like this guy can control walls...good that tom uses blunt weapons to stop him).

Not quite so, AyJay. He has a power called Matter Manipulation, a power first introduced by Runescape124.

The man finally stopped running and created a dome of pressurized air around you, getting closer and closer.

He defended Tom's attacks with his own; striking weapons with simple titanium chunks.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 7/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Okay, if you insist.

You drop to the land of bombs. You detonated one and it's about to explode. The team looks at you.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Until you realize, they are projectiles. The giant's fists were removed. It moves over you, attempting to stomp you.

I shadow travel over it and keep focusing my beam on the giant, still aware of the fist.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 12/100
NP: 26/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Not quite so, AyJay. He has a power called Matter Manipulation, a power first introduced by Runescape124.

The man finally stopped running and created a dome of pressurized air around you, getting closer and closer.

He defended Tom's attacks with his own; striking weapons with simple titanium chunks.

i am slowly loosing my strenght...my hunger grows...i am injured...my friend is in danger...my face is expressionless...my eyes are dark like the never ending nothingness in a black hole (even the whites of the eyes)...i change...into a hungry monster...i shift...into a mindless creature...my instincts are taking over...i become...a beast, filled with rage...my muscles are strong enough to tear diamonds apart...my reflexes are fast enough to dodge a storm of bullets...my teeth and claws are sharp enough to bite/cut through diamonds...my skin is tough enough to withstand acid, lava, bullets, sharp and/or pointy objects and electricity...

i burst out of the dome of air, blindly charging towards the enemy, tearing everything apart, crushing anything down and devouring what i can devour.

tom uses his metal form to fly into the sky so i will not attack him, then he continues to attack the other guy with metal weapons (sharp weapons, blunt weapons, pointy weapons and sharp and pointy weapons), metal traps, liquid metal, metal tentacles, metal bullets, exploding metal, poisonous metal, very hot metal and lightning (he uses a generator to shoot lightning).
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 7/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

That is not what I wanted to happen, the reason I said,

Is because I would change into my raven form just before I hit the ground, and fly out of danger.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Sorry missed the lasers, I create a large mirror with heavy metal reinforcements to block/reflect the laser at him, and then do what i said last post.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I shadow travel over it and keep focusing my beam on the giant, still aware of the fist.

The fists missed, but it also caused a sour tsunami. The giant's foot is coming down on you also. The beam now didn't damage anything.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 11/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i am slowly loosing my strenght...my hunger grows...i am injured...my friend is in danger...my face is expressionless...my eyes are dark like the never ending nothingness in a black hole (even the whites of the eyes)...i change...into a hungry monster...i shift...into a mindless creature...my instincts are taking over...i become...a beast, filled with rage...my muscles are strong enough to tear diamonds apart...my reflexes are fast enough to dodge a storm of bullets...my teeth and claws are sharp enough to bite/cut through diamonds...my skin is tough enough to withstand acid, lava, bullets, sharp and/or pointy objects and electricity...

i burst out of the dome of air, blindly charging towards the enemy, tearing everything apart, crushing anything down and devouring what i can devour.

tom uses his metal form to fly into the sky so i will not attack him, then he continues to attack the other guy with metal weapons (sharp weapons, blunt weapons, pointy weapons and sharp and pointy weapons), metal traps, liquid metal, metal tentacles, metal bullets, exploding metal, poisonous metal, very hot metal and lightning (he uses a generator to shoot lightning).

So, a beast based on missing hunger points, huh?

The man saw you charging towards him and he moved aside. He added tons of weight on your body and created an acidic spike. Okay, now your armor can be broken (Maybe).

For Tom, he fought them with the same weapons. So, Tom is pretty much useless in this fight.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 6/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Is because I would change into my raven form just before I hit the ground, and fly out of danger.

Then you could've said that after what you said.

Reversing..

Okay, you turn into a raven and fly with them. But, you see a bomb hurled at you.

-----

--
XP: 14/25
--
Hunger: 87/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Sorry missed the lasers, I create a large mirror with heavy metal reinforcements to block/reflect the laser at him, and then do what i said last post.

Alright, mirrors.

(3 XP)

Then, you set-up a sonar. But it doesn't detect anything but a small vibration.

Then, you saw it. Its helper coming to ram you with hot metal.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 11/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

So, a beast based on missing hunger points, huh?

yes. i can not even use my light form so i have to use one or two emergency plans.

The man saw you charging towards him and he moved aside. He added tons of weight on your body and created an acidic spike. Okay, now your armor can be broken (Maybe).

For Tom, he fought them with the same weapons. So, Tom is pretty much useless in this fight.

looks like he was faster than my reflexes and speed...anyway, as said, i just devour everything that gets into my way. did i forget that my stomach can even digest the deadliest poison/acid and magma? looks like i forgot that part...
Showing 1066-1080 of 1815