Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 7:35pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 31/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change back to my fire wolf form an I attack him before he has a chance to pull his rifle out.

 

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 8:30pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

It's just a room, no experiments, no lights, even.

The monster stomps the ground, a fire hurricane rushing towards you.

I dive out of the way and look for another exit.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 3:31am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 5/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 16/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

not even if they are an evolved form of the power that we had before?

Forms, yes. Powers, no. Unless you make a new character sheet.

"i am looking for some work so i can pay for my food."

"You want a job? Look there," He pointed to a bulletin board. The bounty quest and loot are stated in the board.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 30/35
--
HP: 55/95
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I wait till he trows the fireball and then i dodge to the side and charge at his arm again.

He throws it and you dodge, but the fireball exploded in a large radius, burning you too.

-(30 HP)

While you are recovering from the attack, the man shot another fireball, but not a whole lot of power in it.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 36/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change back to my fire wolf form an I attack him before he has a chance to pull his rifle out.

You change back to your fire wolf form and attack him. The man sheathed his knife and was about to take his rifle out, but you burned him alive.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

One of the robots were active. Though, not fully. It's not looking at you, detecting you nor is it attacking you. But if you do engage in combat, the robot will most likely win.

-----

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

I dive out of the way and look for another exit.

Another exit? Back, or behind the monster, which is sealed up by a fire wall until you defeat the monster.

The fire hurricane hit the wall and diminished.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 6:28am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 5/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 16/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

"You want a job? Look there," He pointed to a bulletin board. The bounty quest and loot are stated in the board.

i go to the bulletin board and look at it, searching for a job.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 5:47pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

Another exit? Back, or behind the monster, which is sealed up by a fire wall until you defeat the monster.

The fire hurricane hit the wall and diminished.

I run out of the room, slow enough to make sure it follows me. Then I run down the path way to the Ice monsters room.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 7:23pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 36/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I look for a way out.

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 3:53am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 5/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 15/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

i go to the bulletin board and look at it, searching for a job.

The bulletin board has multiple jobs. One includes you to hunt for a bandit group called, 'The Wild Runners'. One includes you to find an artifact that may or may not be there, only to get paid when you have the artifact, one has you searching for a monster called, 'Mire'.

-----

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 33/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 33/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

I run out of the room, slow enough to make sure it follows me. Then I run down the path way to the Ice monsters room.

You lure the monster to the ice monster room. And they froze and melted.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

So, you go down.

B4, I think.

You have three paths to go from here. The words are erected on top of the entrances.

'The Path of Might'.
'The Path of Silence'.
'The Path of Torture'.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 36/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I look for a way out.

You see two choices. A vent and a backdoor.

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 10:20am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 5/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 15/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

The bulletin board has multiple jobs. One includes you to hunt for a bandit group called, 'The Wild Runners'. One includes you to find an artifact that may or may not be there, only to get paid when you have the artifact, one has you searching for a monster called, 'Mire'.

i accept the last one and ask around where this monster was last seen.

sorry, english is not my first language...

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 1:08pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 30/35
--
HP: 55/95
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I fire 32 laser at him.

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 4:50pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 33/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 33/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

You lure the monster to the ice monster room. And they froze and melted.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

So, you go down.

B4, I think.

You have three paths to go from here. The words are erected on top of the entrances.

'The Path of Might'.
'The Path of Silence'.
'The Path of Torture'.

I go invisible, and go down the path of silence.

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!