ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299519
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 6/45
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The walrus screamed and darkness spread, destroying everything in its path, but it's slow.

I change to Dark Melee and conjure two katanas. Slice like a motherf'ucker.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 0/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yeah. That logic.

Alright, then.

(All XP)

Level up!!

You both get back, and suddenly, you see Syt fighting a water demi-god.

i help syt and attack/distract the water demi-god with dragon lightning while tom counters the attacks of the water demi-god with metal shields syt and i can attack him.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 0/60
--
HP: 145/185
Hunger: 0/100
NP: 31/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

"Every one get out of the way of that fire ball." after everyone dodges it I charge forward and start clawing and biting the Blue flame manipulator.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I change to Dark Melee and conjure two katanas. Slice like a motherf'ucker.

You crazy? The darkness will destroy your katanas, then you. Yes, you instantly die if you touch it. But it's slow, you still have time.

-----

--
XP: 3/85
--
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i help syt and attack/distract the water demi-god with dragon lightning while tom counters the attacks of the water demi-god with metal shields syt and i can attack him.

The metal shields were instantly destroyed. The dragon lightning blocked by solid ice, but of course, was broken.

But it was enough time for Syt to turn the other demi-god to stone.

(3 XP)

But only parts of him anyway. The demi-god summons tsunami waves from all sides. Dense waves.

-----

--
--
HP: 135/185
NP: 32/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Every one get out of the way of that fire ball." after everyone dodges it I charge forward and start clawing and biting the Blue flame manipulator.

Yeah, but the manipulators moved away and shot blue flames at you. It's only you this time. The fireball was dodged.

You'll get burned pretty badly if you don't do anything.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Am I not darkness myself? More darkness will only make me stronger no? I didn't touch it, my sword did. How am I supposed to kill it if I die the moment I touch it. That's overpowered, also ranged attacks don't do anything cause it's too strong as well I suppose.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Anyway, I conjure multiple barrages of shards at very high speeds and pack huge punches.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 135/185
NP: 32/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(If only I had a water form, then I can help our water manipulator.[i] I think as I continue to dodge their attacks. I then change to human and start shooting electric bullets from my rifle. (while dodging.)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

The metal shields were instantly destroyed. The dragon lightning blocked by solid ice, but of course, was broken.

But it was enough time for Syt to turn the other demi-god to stone.

(3 XP)

But only parts of him anyway. The demi-god summons tsunami waves from all sides. Dense waves.

i use dragon ice breath (three heads, three mouth-tails and six mouth-arms) to freeze the tsunami waves.

in case my dragon ice can not freeze/stop the tsunami waves: tom uses his metal form to create metal giants and/or giant metal walls to push the water back or to at least defend us so we can fly out of the waves reach.

while tom and i defend, syt attacks (can i command him like tom or do you say what syt does?).
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Am I not darkness myself? More darkness will only make me stronger no? I didn't touch it, my sword did. How am I supposed to kill it if I die the moment I touch it. That's overpowered, also ranged attacks don't do anything cause it's too strong as well I suppose.

Anyway, I conjure multiple barrages of shards at very high speeds and pack huge punches.

It's corruption darkness. You can't absorb corruption, can you?

You see the darkness explosion fading.

(3 XP)

But, you see the walrus run out and charged at you.

-----

--
--
HP: 125/185
NP: 33/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(If only I had a water form, then I can help our water manipulator.[i] I think as I continue to dodge their attacks. I then change to human and start shooting electric bullets from my rifle. (while dodging.)

Dodge flames? How does that work?

The water manipulator swung a thick whip of water at the two fire manipulators. It bled them to death. You don't have XP from it, though.

But, an elite fire manipulator battled the water manipulator. They fought, distracted and busy.

Only you, Brandon and Guardian against a whole lot of fire manipulators as they charged up a gigantic fireball.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i use dragon ice breath (three heads, three mouth-tails and six mouth-arms) to freeze the tsunami waves.

in case my dragon ice can not freeze/stop the tsunami waves: tom uses his metal form to create metal giants and/or giant metal walls to push the water back or to at least defend us so we can fly out of the waves reach.

while tom and i defend, syt attacks (can i command him like tom or do you say what syt does?).

Nope. I command Syt. And he's never to be your ally. Never.

The tsunami froze in time, but it also created a roof.

You hear Syt fighting fire with water. Wonder what's going on..
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You see the seal run out and charged at you.

Focus a beam of darkness and direct it at the seal, when it gets at a pretty close range, I shadow travel above and pew pew pew at it.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Nope. I command Syt. And he's never to be your ally. Never.

The tsunami froze in time, but it also created a roof.

You hear Syt fighting fire with water. Wonder what's going on..

no exp for defending?

anyway, tom uses his metal form to fly above the frozen tsunami waves while i use my wings to follow him so we can see what is going on.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 125/185
NP: 33/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

OOC:You know get out of the way of the fire balls and flamethrower-like attacks.
IC: I fire several round at the fire manipulators, "Brandon, Guardian, if you got anything to beat fire I suggest you use it now."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 54/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Focus a beam of darkness and direct it at the seal, when it gets at a pretty close range, I shadow travel above and pew pew pew at it.

The seal was pushed back. Then, it twisted its head upside down and cast a corrupted beam. Well, it's slow this time.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

no exp for defending?

anyway, tom uses his metal form to fly above the frozen tsunami waves while i use my wings to follow him so we can see what is going on.

Oh, no. Not yet.

Hey, the roof is there. You can't fly out.

-----

--
--
HP: 115/185
NP: 34/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

OOC:You know get out of the way of the fire balls and flamethrower-like attacks.
IC: I fire several round at the fire manipulators, "Brandon, Guardian, if you got anything to beat fire I suggest you use it now."

You don't know what they're capable of, do you?

Guardian used his three markers and charged towards you. Brandon set a water rune on his hand and rushed forwards.

They decided to stop the fireball from being charged.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 115/185
NP: 34/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I need to help, is there anything I can do to help Brandon and Guardian.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Oh, no. Not yet.

so you sum it up and give me the exp at the end of thisfight, right?

Hey, the roof is there. You can't fly out.

then tom and i combine our powers to crush the roof. i shift my arms into a giant drill (after i hold them above my head) and tom uses his metal form to cover my drill with a metal layer and to rotate me and push me forward so i and his metal drill-tentacles can get through the roof. i am above tom by the way, protecting him while he protects me.
Showing 1126-1140 of 1815