ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299550
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 6/45
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 54/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The seal was pushed back. Then, it twisted its head upside down and cast a corrupted beam. Well, it's slow this time.

I guess I'll have to titty out of this! I conjure a barrage of spears and thrust them all into its face and asscheeks.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 0/60
--
HP: 105/185
Hunger: 0/100
NP: 35/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I need to help, is there anything I can do to help Brandon and Guardian.

You don't even know what to do anymore?!

I don't know. There are a few possibilities, but it's your choice how you want this played.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 3/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

so you sum it up and give me the exp at the end of thisfight, right?

Maybe.

then tom and i combine our powers to crush the roof. i shift my arms into a giant drill (after i hold them above my head) and tom uses his metal form to cover my drill with a metal layer and to rotate me and push me forward so i and his metal drill-tentacles can get through the roof. i am above tom by the way, protecting him while he protects me.

When you broke it, water came pouring down. Hot, simmering water, from the heat from the lava.

-----

--
XP: 11/45
--
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I guess I'll have to titty out of this! I conjure a barrage of spears and thrust them all into its face and asscheeks.

The seal staggers back and falls on its back.

(5 XP)

It laid dead there.

Three portals open up. Portal A, Portal B and Portal C. Choose one of those and complete the two others. If you survive all three, you'll have three guaranteed level-ups.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 105/185
NP: 35/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(I thought of one, I could change into my fire wolf form and absorb some of the energy, ether before they start to weaken the fire ball, or the left over energy that they couldn't dispel.) and I think I'll do just that..

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Mind if I join?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Maybe.

......or maybe not...

When you broke it, water came pouring down. Hot, simmering water, from the heat from the lava.

tom uses liquid metal to protect me with some kind of big and pointy rotating drill-shield while we both get further up so we can see what is going on.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Three portals open up. Portal A, Portal B and Portal C. Choose one of those and complete the two others. If you survive all three, you'll have three guaranteed level-ups.

I go through Portal A.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 95/185
NP: 36/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(I thought of one, I could change into my fire wolf form and absorb some of the energy, ether before they start to weaken the fire ball, or the left over energy that they couldn't dispel.) and I think I'll do just that..

You can absorb some. But you'll absorb too much and you actually burn.

Guardian shoved two of their markers, but two fire manipulators made pressurised fire and pushed the markers away.

But one hit a fire manipulator and the fireball weakened. This is my attack, not yours. You don't get any XP.

I don't think your plan will work. The fire manipulators can absorb your fire too.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Mind if I join?

Magnetism, but in what form?

Alright, where are you..?

You stand in the middle of an arena, and two earth manipulators sent a magnitude wave, causing earth to rise in a straight line. And it's heading towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

tom uses liquid metal to protect me with some kind of big and pointy rotating drill-shield while we both get further up so we can see what is going on.

But the hot water. You're gonna burn from that. And if Tom protects you, define how.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I go through Portal A.

Portal A brings you into a world of gladiators. There's one with a pair of fire swords. And! You're forced to go into Dark Melee, but without the hunger cost. He swings a ring of flame at you. Upright.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Magnetism, but in what form?

Alright, where are you..?

You stand in the middle of an arena, and two earth manipulators sent a magnitude wave, causing earth to rise in a straight line. And it's heading towards you.

Just simple magnetic powers that allow me to control metallic substances that have magnetic properties. I'm probably gonna make an iron sand sword as an ability later LOL.

I move out of the way and try to attract anything metal around me.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 95/185
NP: 36/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my raven form, fly over the fire manipulators change into my normal wolf form and attack them from behind.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

But the hot water. You're gonna burn from that. And if Tom protects you, define how.

try to imagine a mix between a shield, a drill and an umbrella made out of very dense liquid metal, floating some meters above me and tom. he should be able to do that since he uses his metal form. did i say that this drill-umbrella-shield is big enough so that even a grown-up orca would stay dry under it?
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Portal A brings you into a world of gladiators. There's one with a pair of fire swords. And! You're forced to go into Dark Melee, but without the hunger cost. He swings a ring of flame at you. Upright.

I shadow travel to the back of the gladiator and give him a 1, 2 uppercut in his asscheeks (I mean jaw).
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Just simple magnetic powers that allow me to control metallic substances that have magnetic properties. I'm probably gonna make an iron sand sword as an ability later LOL.

I move out of the way and try to attract anything metal around me.

Metal..?

Okay, you obtained two steel swords. That's it, though.

The two earth manipulators ran towards you, with enlarged boulders.

-----

--
XP: 3/60
--
HP: 85/185
NP: 37/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my raven form, fly over the fire manipulators change into my normal wolf form and attack them from behind.

Alright. You bit off a fire manipulator's flesh.

(3 XP)

The fire manipulators realised their friend has died, well, along with a few others. They dismissed their charged fireball and attack you with fire blades. Blue fire blades.

-----

--
XP: 9/85
--
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

try to imagine a mix between a shield, a drill and an umbrella made out of very dense liquid metal, floating some meters above me and tom. he should be able to do that since he uses his metal form. did i say that this drill-umbrella-shield is big enough so that even a grown-up orca would stay dry under it?

Nice explanation.

Alright, the water is kept out. You see Syt in a fiery dome with the other demi-god. He looks at you with a sad face and sends you into another world.

So, the fight will never know its victor.

(6 XP)

You were sent into a world of cubes. Semi-solid cubes. You are disabled from floating or flying. Anything related to being in the air except jumping.

But, you see bubble-like creatures flying and shooting super-acidic liquid at you. Remember, nothing too heavy, or you'll fall to your death. You're on a semi-solid cube.

-----

--
XP: 14/45
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I shadow travel to the back of the gladiator and give him a 1, 2 uppercut in his asscheeks (I mean jaw).

Okay, one thing for sure. You smashed him to the ground.

(3 XP)

The man got up and jumped up. He sent rings of flames all around you. And in between. So, there's no way you can shadow travel away.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 14/45
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The man got up and jumped up. He sent rings of flames all around you. And in between. So, there's no way you can shadow travel away.

Wait if I'm in the ring, then where's he? Is he in the ring or outside? Outside: I force myself out of the ring and smash his face against my fist.
Inside: Uppercut his jaw and use my elbow to elbow his head down, like a one, two combo.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(Sorry I posted late, I didn't remember that this was the superpower forum game I posted in.)

I make a small rectangular piece of stone to place itself just in front of the fire manipulator's feet. If he trips, I kick down on his head and smash a rock on his back.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Metal..?

Okay, you obtained two steel swords. That's it, though.

The two earth manipulators ran towards you, with enlarged boulders.

I use my magnetism to repel the swords like arrows, and if I miss, I attract them back to my hands and repeat this process.
Showing 1141-1155 of 1815