ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300455
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 7/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

And again, the sheet. *Facepalm*

I make giant arms of sand on the beach, I control it far way, they are not on my arms. I position my left arm to stay in my midsection, blocking the spiders and their acid from me. I make a sweeping motion with my right arm, eventually slapping my left arm, trying to crush the spiders.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 34/45
--
HP: 30/130
Hunger: 43/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You have three more posts until you die.

... I didn't want to do this... I remove his armor and eat him...
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 35/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

I meant 'guess what?!', not 'get what?!'. Sorry.

And I can't read German because in my country, German isn't taught. Sorry.

But I'm pretty sure you're meaning reactions of silver with acid. Okay, it uses nitric acid, then.

But, won't the acid turn silver into silver nitrate? It's (According to Wikipedia) corrosive as well. I'm guessing it'll turn smaller and smaller. It's powdery too.

Well, I don't know.

Tom's attacks were useless. They couldn't twist it.

Trust me, there aren't any cubes leading to the stone. You have to find another way. Maybe attracting the cube, I don't know. The cube is an unknown matter to mankind.

you know that nitric acid can not harm gold? aqua regia can harm gold but it does not affect silver.

tom uses weapons made out of gold to distract/hurt the creature while i turn into a golden generator-golem. i use anti-gravity generators to float towards the stone. if that creature suddenly uses aqua regia, then i use anti-gravity to let the acid float away from me.

if i can not do this or it will not work:

i shift into a blob/golem made out of acid (a blob is a creature made out of a liquid, right?) so i can "ride" on the acid rain and use the other acid attacks to get to the stone on the creatures head. i wonder...can i eat acid while i am an acid blob/golem, right? i use an acid whip to destroy the stone.

if i can not do that either, then i dig into the inside of a cube to find out what kind of material they are. if i can not find that out, then i try to shift into a golem made out of this material by eating some cubes. maybe now i am able to float towards the stone so i can destroy it.

no matter what plan i use, tom uses his metal form to attack the enemy with weapons made out of all the noble metals just to distract/hurt it/him/her.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 28/60
--
HP: 5/185
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I jump out of the way of those flames. and I try to distract him to give aqua gal a chance to attack him.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
XP: 19/20
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

It seems the gorilla made a mistake, or Rapyion made a mistake, since he controls all NPCs.

Okay, you collected metal ores from the fissure to your right arm. Now what?

The gorilla comes charging at you.

It's not that you made a mistake; I just used what you told me to my advantage.

I but my right arm in front of me and I repel the metal ore strong enough to shoot out like a cannon.

If I miss, I attract all of the ore again and combine it with both of my arms and defend any attacks with it.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 17/25
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

And again, the sheet. *Facepalm*

I make giant arms of sand on the beach, I control it far way, they are not on my arms. I position my left arm to stay in my midsection, blocking the spiders and their acid from me. I make a sweeping motion with my right arm, eventually slapping my left arm, trying to crush the spiders.

Aah, well.

(10 XP)

You go deeper and see a wave of concentrated acid. Even titanium can dissolve in it.

-----

--
--
HP: 20/130
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

... I didn't want to do this... I remove his armor and eat him...

Human flesh gives you hunger points, but doesn't really heal you up. It's not proper food.

(30 Hunger Points)

You're near the crystal, but a dome covers it. It's quicksand.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

you know that nitric acid can not harm gold? aqua regia can harm gold but it does not affect silver.

tom uses weapons made out of gold to distract/hurt the creature while i turn into a golden generator-golem. i use anti-gravity generators to float towards the stone. if that creature suddenly uses aqua regia, then i use anti-gravity to let the acid float away from me.

if i can not do this or it will not work:

i shift into a blob/golem made out of acid (a blob is a creature made out of a liquid, right?) so i can "ride" on the acid rain and use the other acid attacks to get to the stone on the creatures head. i wonder...can i eat acid while i am an acid blob/golem, right? i use an acid whip to destroy the stone.

if i can not do that either, then i dig into the inside of a cube to find out what kind of material they are. if i can not find that out, then i try to shift into a golem made out of this material by eating some cubes. maybe now i am able to float towards the stone so i can destroy it.

no matter what plan i use, tom uses his metal form to attack the enemy with weapons made out of all the noble metals just to distract/hurt it/him/her.

I'm 15 years old. I haven't been taught chemistry. I'm sorry if I have less knowledge. Trying to understand chemistry is not working for me yet because I never took the time to memorise the periodic table.

Anti-gravity isn't possible unless you use anti-matter. And riding on the acid rain will get harder and harder every time you get up. You cannot consume acid.

It bends when you eat it and reforms when you rip it out. You didn't get anything out of the cube.

You still cannot fly or float.

The acid whip couldn't destroy the stone, since the monster moved its arm towards it and absorbed it.

The noble metals Tom lashed out were stopped by a wall of acid.

Yeah, cubes are everywhere here. It is a never-ending world of cubes. Plus, gravity force decreases as the altitude decreases. So that is one tip.

-----

--
XP: 33/60
--
Hunger: 37/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I jump out of the way of those flames. and I try to distract him to give aqua gal a chance to attack him.

Aah, the woman equips an ice blade and slashes his head off.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

The crystal now reveals itself. The lady rushes towards it. She also made an ice wall in front of your gang.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

It's not that you made a mistake; I just used what you told me to my advantage.

I but my right arm in front of me and I repel the metal ore strong enough to shoot out like a cannon.

If I miss, I attract all of the ore again and combine it with both of my arms and defend any attacks with it.

Which is also my mistake. I'm not supposed to give you advantages. Only a bit, though.

Okay, the gorilla caught the shot and only pushed it a few feet away. It threw it back at you. I don't have any other way to do it.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use my earth swords to block it, then I reform the ore and cover my arms in a metal-armor type of thing.

I connect the metal hooks to my arms, making it like a claw. Imagine a Wolverine type thing, only my arms are covered in metal and the claws have hooks at the end.

I then try to lure it into a forest with many trees and bushes, if i can find one.
If not, I circle around the gorilla.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

I'm 15 years old. I haven't been taught chemistry. I'm sorry if I have less knowledge. Trying to understand chemistry is not working for me yet because I never took the time to memorise the periodic table.

that is a good reason why i should describe everything better^^

Anti-gravity isn't possible unless you use anti-matter. And riding on the acid rain will get harder and harder every time you get up. You cannot consume acid.

It bends when you eat it and reforms when you rip it out. You didn't get anything out of the cube.

You still cannot fly or float.

The acid whip couldn't destroy the stone, since the monster moved its arm towards it and absorbed it.

The noble metals Tom lashed out were stopped by a wall of acid.

Yeah, cubes are everywhere here. It is a never-ending world of cubes. Plus, gravity force decreases as the altitude decreases. So that is one tip.

you mean the gravity decreases the higher i get? in this case i jump on the air till i am some miles in the air, then i shift into a golem made out of very dense noble metals and air-jump down, aiming for the stone on the head of this creature. i keep on air-jumping to increase my speed and i use air-punches (i have twelve arms) to dodge any attack till i hit that stone, crushing it with the force i brang down while i was "falling" down.

tom uses his metal form to get the metal weapons as fast as possible through/around the acid to hurt/distract the enemy while i attack.

if that plan will not work, then i shift into a big magma dragon and breath/shoot dragon magma at the creature, aiming for the stone on its head.

if that will not work either, then i try to get inside that creature after i shifted into a parasite made out of acid, using the acid rain to get to the underside of the creatures body. then i infiltrate it and destroy it slowly from the inside by eating its blood so that i grow and suck it dry.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 37/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Hey, don't you want us to protect you while you do your thing?" I yell.

LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a platform that is about 5 feet from the ground and jump on it, then I continue to make more platforms until I reach the sword of the acid.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
HP: 20/130
Hunger: 72/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You're near the crystal, but a dome covers it. It's quicksand.

Conjure a shovel and start shoveling away like a jackhammer on steroids.... When there's an opening, I shadow travel inside.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use my earth swords to block it, then I reform the ore and cover my arms in a metal-armor type of thing.

I connect the metal hooks to my arms, making it like a claw. Imagine a Wolverine type thing, only my arms are covered in metal and the claws have hooks at the end.

I then try to lure it into a forest with many trees and bushes, if i can find one.
If not, I circle around the gorilla.

Okay. You're in the forest now. The gorilla kinda lost you.

What do you do?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

you mean the gravity decreases the higher i get? in this case i jump on the air till i am some miles in the air, then i shift into a golem made out of very dense noble metals and air-jump down, aiming for the stone on the head of this creature. i keep on air-jumping to increase my speed and i use air-punches (i have twelve arms) to dodge any attack till i hit that stone, crushing it with the force i brang down while i was "falling" down.

tom uses his metal form to get the metal weapons as fast as possible through/around the acid to hurt/distract the enemy while i attack.

if that plan will not work, then i shift into a big magma dragon and breath/shoot dragon magma at the creature, aiming for the stone on its head.

if that will not work either, then i try to get inside that creature after i shifted into a parasite made out of acid, using the acid rain to get to the underside of the creatures body. then i infiltrate it and destroy it slowly from the inside by eating its blood so that i grow and suck it dry.

No, the gravity force decreases as you go lower. This world defies the laws of gravity, and instead, reverses the laws of gravity. Altitude means the level of height.

Um, you still can't get into the acid rain. Well, you can't get to the top. You'll just drop again.

The monster moves in on you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 36/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Hey, don't you want us to protect you while you do your thing?" I yell.

"NO ONE WILL DISTURB ME ONCE MORE!!"

She gathers the power and uses some of it and freeze you in a dome of ice. You can't move, unless...

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a platform that is about 5 feet from the ground and jump on it, then I continue to make more platforms until I reach the sword of the acid.

So, the wave passed through without melting you.

You see the mother of all spiders. The area here is huge and it looks at you with its green eyes and screamed. Twenty spiders jump towards you.

-----

--
Level: 7
XP: 0/50
--
HP: 150/150
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Conjure a shovel and start shoveling away like a jackhammer on steroids.... When there's an opening, I shadow travel inside.

Okay.

(All XP)

Level up!!!

You return to your world. But you're falling into a pit of lava. You're out of Dark Melee.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 36/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I give her an inch and she takes a parsec. Well fire wolf time." I chance to my fire wolf and try to melt the ice. (Fire + Ice = melted ice, a.k.a water)

LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

So, the wave passed through without melting you.

You see the mother of all spiders. The area here is huge and it looks at you with its green eyes and screamed. Twenty spiders jump towards you.

I make the roof in the spot before me drop, squashing the spiders. I then move towards the wall, making the earth disappear in front of me then disappear when I pass. If the mother spider is still there I lock her legs then make the wall to the right smash to the left. I lastly try to reach the crystal.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay. You're in the forest now. The gorilla kinda lost you.

What do you do?

Can I still see the gorilla?

If I can, then I try to slowly walk around it until I am behind it, then I sneak attack it with my metal claws by going up on a tree and jumping onto it's back.
Showing 1216-1230 of 1815