Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 2:38am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Okay, I throw my sword at him, while he is distracted I change into my fire wolf form and try to burn him badly.

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:07am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

I don't think gear, weapons nor armor can be helpful to you. Since you can transform into armor, weapons and gear,

But, oh well.

you are right, but if i am too hungry to use my powers or if i are too weak because my NP are too high, then it would be nice to have a weapon so i can still attack, the same goes for armor.

You buy some food and eat.

-($10)
(40 Hunger)

You go to stores and check. There are a pair of six shooters, a shotgun, a useless bracelet and some repair powder. Well, it will be restocked with new items tomorrow.

in this case: i ask around where i can find the wild runners so i can hunt them down.

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:23am

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 3/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I now send a blow straight into the zombie's stomach, and rip out.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 7:03am

Rapyion

Rapyion

657 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Okay, I throw my sword at him, while he is distracted I change into my fire wolf form and try to burn him badly.

The boss just moved and blocked your flames with his tendrils.

I'll give you a tip.

R _ _ _ _.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

you are right, but if i am too hungry to use my powers or if i are too weak because my NP are too high, then it would be nice to have a weapon so i can still attack, the same goes for armor.

I see. Being cautious and not power hungry. If I were you, I would kill for NP. That's just me, though.

in this case: i ask around where i can find the wild runners so i can hunt them down.

Okay, the Wild Runners are located here, in this town. But they only attack at a certain time. You don't have time until then. So, the Wild Runner's hideout may be in the basements of a store, a saloon or a resident's house.

-----

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 9/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I now send a blow straight into the zombie's stomach, and rip out.

Okay, you got a kill.

(6 XP)

And time for you to get sucked into a portal!

You do, and end up in an island. To get out, you need to touch a purple crystal in the only cave on the only island.

A monkey with super strength comes at you.

Okay. This is the limit of your weapon. It cannot break. Ever. But, you need the endurance to stand against a strong attack. If the monkey punches you, you need to be almost as strong as it to defend. If you don't have what it takes, yeah, your scythe won't be destroyed, but you will be.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 10:15am

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 9/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Interesting... I'll see what I can do.

I wait for the monkey to charge at me, and I attempt to move aside and swing at its back.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 1:47pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I boost out of the way.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 5:47pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my Raven form, it's speed should allow me to dodge his attack, (by the way, my raven has the weakest attack, it more of a scout than a fighter).

 

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 1:28am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

I see. Being cautious and not power hungry. If I were you, I would kill for NP. That's just me, though.

if i can not use my full powers then i can still kill with a weapon to reduce my NP.

Okay, the Wild Runners are located here, in this town. But they only attack at a certain time. You don't have time until then. So, the Wild Runner's hideout may be in the basements of a store, a saloon or a resident's house.

i get out of the town, wait till it is midnight, shift into a shadow crawler (a dark skinned reptile who has sharp teeth, can climb on walls, is very silent and has far better eyes than a cat to see in the dark) to get into the basement of the saloon by shrinking so i can go through a crack or a mouse-hole or anything like that.

 

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 9:10am

Rapyion

Rapyion

657 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 12/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Interesting... I'll see what I can do.

I wait for the monkey to charge at me, and I attempt to move aside and swing at its back.

The monkey blocked your scythe, but accidentally had its hand stabbed.

(3 XP)

The monkey swings its other fist at you.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I boost out of the way.

You dodge, and see the cause.

A man that manipulates air. He sends an air slice.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 10/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my Raven form, it's speed should allow me to dodge his attack, (by the way, my raven has the weakest attack, it more of a scout than a fighter).

Oh, no. Not Raven. It's another word.

Of course, the tendrils missed.

(3 XP)

Then, the boss sent a massive attack that one thing only can stand against it.

The r _ _ _ _.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

i get out of the town, wait till it is midnight, shift into a shadow crawler (a dark skinned reptile who has sharp teeth, can climb on walls, is very silent and has far better eyes than a cat to see in the dark) to get into the basement of the saloon by shrinking so i can go through a crack or a mouse-hole or anything like that.

Alright. You chose the saloon.

You see..

A brothel. Really.

One human sensed you and sent a hypnotic wave to put you to sleep. That's one night. As the days go longer, the bounty goes lower.

Two more choice: Store and resident's house.

 

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 9:18am

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 12/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I attempt to dodge the blow, and make a sideways sweep to the abdomen with my scythe.

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!