Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 11:19am

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge o... HAAAA so tempting.
I fire a laser at the pressurized air heating it up making it not pressurized.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 2:36pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

Okay, you see that they are planning out the murder of the town, which will happen the day after tomorrow.

i shift my organs so that i can put them to sleep with colorless and non-smellable sleep gas, then, after they fell asleep, i shift back into a human, get their plans (maps and everything else as evidence), tie them with ropes and go to the sheriff to tell him/her everything, showing the evidence. not to forget that i recorded their plans with my camera-eye so i can show the sheriff more evidence by showing him/her the recorded material.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 7:33pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 13/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

When are my robots rockets charged?

I try to dodge his next attack while I still wait for the rocket to charge.

 

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 3:33am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 2
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

If I can't have stealth, I'll try speed. I rush up to one of the spiders and deliver a downwards blow into its body. Hopefully I can do this quickly enough.

The first spider died.

(5 XP)

The other spider took notice and shot an acidic web.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 21/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge o... HAAAA so tempting.
I fire a laser at the pressurized air heating it up making it not pressurized.

Okay, the blast of air just passed through you.

(3 XP)

The man suddenly let his guard down, lowering himself to a floating debris.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 18/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift my organs so that i can put them to sleep with colorless and non-smellable sleep gas, then, after they fell asleep, i shift back into a human, get their plans (maps and everything else as evidence), tie them with ropes and go to the sheriff to tell him/her everything, showing the evidence. not to forget that i recorded their plans with my camera-eye so i can show the sheriff more evidence by showing him/her the recorded material.

Okay, that was cool.

So, you caught the Wild Runners, alive. But it wouldn't matter. They wanted them dead anyway.

(5 XP)
($3000)

By the way, your money is universal.

So, the last mission you take is finding an artifact through a portal located nearby Mire. Wanna take it?

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 13/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

When are my robots rockets charged?

I try to dodge his next attack while I still wait for the rocket to charge.

Alright, it charges.. every two posts.

You dodge the tendrils' attack, which was a massive fling. But, your shields can also be a weapon.

 

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 7:41am

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 2
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I roll out of the way of the web, and attempt to throw my scythe at the spider like a throwing axe.

 

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 12:32pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 18/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

By the way, your money is universal.

nice, but why is it shown as dollars?

Okay, that was cool.

So, you caught the Wild Runners, alive. But it wouldn't matter. They wanted them dead anyway.

(5 XP)
($3000)

So, the last mission you take is finding an artifact through a portal located nearby Mire. Wanna take it?

of course! *asking everyone where that portal is*

 

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 5:49pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 13/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Well since it was two posts since I got in the robot I fire my rockets at him.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 3:31am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 2
XP: 5/25
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I roll out of the way of the web, and attempt to throw my scythe at the spider like a throwing axe.

Aah, okay.

The scythe stuck on the spider. It died of bleeding.

(5 XP)

And magically, the scythe comes back to you, like a boomerang, only, it isn't like a boomerang, it comes back at you, like a projectile. It returns to your hands.

The entrance is up ahead. You see a spider lurking around.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 18/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

nice, but why is it shown as dollars?

Because in this universe, some things don't make sense!

of course! *asking everyone where that portal is*

Alright, you go to the portal.

You are set in..

World War 2!! Well, it's not the real deal, it's just a similar war, with two countries versus three countries.

I assure you, this is gonna be long. (I don't know everything about WW2)

Alright, a napalm bomb is dropping on you.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 16/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 60/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Well since it was two posts since I got in the robot I fire my rockets at him.

Alright, the rockets totally destroyed the tendrils.

(3 XP)

The boss has nothing! Except his elemental revolvers.

He flashed one out and aimed for the fuel tank.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:02am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 5/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

Sorry for being inactive >.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:48am

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 2
XP: 5/25
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to see if I can throw my scythe once more at this spider.

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!