Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:51am

LeonKP

LeonKP

232 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 21/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well i boost up, surround myself with light making a shield and boost to the air manipulator goomba stomping him.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 10:58am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 18/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

nice, but why is it shown as dollars?

Because in this universe, some things don't make sense!

of course! *asking everyone where that portal is*

Alright, you go to the portal.

You are set in..

World War 2!! Well, it's not the real deal, it's just a similar war, with two countries versus three countries.

I assure you, this is gonna be long. (I don't know everything about WW2)

Alright, a napalm bomb is dropping on you.


i shift into a fire golem (or a lava golem) and eat it!

if i can not do that, then i shift into the blob (the one that can diggest everything) and eat it (but only if it will not kill and/or hurt me).

if i can not do that either, then i shift into a shaolin monk and dodge it (but only if i can get the abilities of a shaolin monk by shifting into one).

if that will not work too, then i will wait before it hits me, only to use my energy form in the last second to absorb the fire/napalm. after i did that, i change back.

another plan would be to shift into extreme bouncy rubber to jump away while i boost myself with my rocket propulsions on my back between each jump.
 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:54pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 16/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 60/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I activate the shields and hope their strong enough to stop his attack.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 10:30pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,021 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

Sorry for being inactive >.<

I dodge it and run out of the factory in case it explodes I will make a few fire minion and run away while the minion runs to ignite the nuclear waste, we will also have an elemental shield around us Fire,Lightning and Water but fire and water are seperate


Dude, you've been inactive for too long that I forgot what happened. But luckily, you said 'factory'. Now, I remember, partly.

Alright. The nuclear waste exploded, just like you expected. The shields went down because of the explosions, but you're okay.

(3 XP)

The commander shot a ?light ray? at you. I forgot his powers, but that'll do for now.

-----

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 2
XP: 5/25
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to see if I can throw my scythe once more at this spider.


You throw it, but it dodges it, two times, because it saw what you did to the spider and learned from it.

The spider lunges at you.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 26/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 36/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well i boost up, surround myself with light making a shield and boost to the air manipulator goomba stomping him.


Alright, he's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You're now standing on a piece of floating debris. The crystal is located somewhere in this place (well, duh). You see two possible places with the crystal, a floating building, but with separated parts and a land, floating, but not broken.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 21/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 89/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift into a fire golem (or a lava golem) and eat it!

if i can not do that, then i shift into the blob (the one that can diggest everything) and eat it (but only if it will not kill and/or hurt me).

if i can not do that either, then i shift into a shaolin monk and dodge it (but only if i can get the abilities of a shaolin monk by shifting into one).

if that will not work too, then i will wait before it hits me, only to use my energy form in the last second to absorb the fire/napalm. after i did that, i change back.

another plan would be to shift into extreme bouncy rubber to jump away while i boost myself with my rocket propulsions on my back between each jump.


Aah, the first plan worked.

(3 XP)
(20 Hunger)

And now, soldiers are running towards you with mutated arm-blades. And they are strong against all types of attacks. I said strong, not immune.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 21/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I activate the shields and hope their strong enough to stop his attack.


You enhanced your shields and the shot was deflected. Back to him.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Yay!!!

And now, an infinite number of soldiers are appearing and attacking. No way you can defend yourself.
 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 10:52pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 21/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I set the robot engines to over drive and try to plow my way into the crystal room.

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:40am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

(I think his powers were rainbow or something...)

I dodge and we try to escape on foot.

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 8:20am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 21/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 89/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

Because in this universe, some things don't make sense!


makes sense to me.

Aah, the first plan worked.

(3 XP)
(20 Hunger)

And now, soldiers are running towards you with mutated arm-blades. And they are strong against all types of attacks. I said strong, not immune.


in that case: i shoot lava/fire balls at them while i breath dragon lightning too. not to forget the toxic gas that i emit while i fly upwards by using my wings. did i forget to say that i shifted into a mix of a fire/lava-golem-dragon who is also poisonous?
 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 6:40pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

232 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 26/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 36/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I go to the land.

 

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 4:50am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,021 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 0/50
--
HP: 150/150
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I set the robot engines to over drive and try to plow my way into the crystal room.


You break through and notice a person hitchhike you as you grabbed the crystal. He's not a soldier, don't worry.

(24 XP)

Level up!!!

The person who hitchhiked you was a boy of seven. He has a power that supports other people's power. Whether it could be a pyromaniac or a water manipulator. He enhances or twists powers around, in a negative way or a positive way. And, he can go invisible. He doesn't attack, he supports.

He apologized and wanted to get out of the building longer than you would of imagined. He requests to be your ally.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

(I think his powers were rainbow or something...)

I dodge and we try to escape on foot.


Rainbow? The rainbow commander was the previous one you killed. This one is different..

But now, it's a light commander.

You dodge and you try to escape, but the commander set up a light barrier, disallowing you from escaping.

The light commander charges a large light ray.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 41/70
--
HP: 250/300
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

in that case: i shoot lava/fire balls at them while i breath dragon lightning too. not to forget the toxic gas that i emit while i fly upwards by using my wings. did i forget to say that i shifted into a mix of a fire/lava-golem-dragon who is also poisonous?


Oh, no. You're gonna get weaker and weaker if you don't do anything.

Okay, lava slowed them down. But they still came. And slowly, their legs melted, then their heads.

(20 XP)
-(40 NP)

Alright, your Nightmare Points are gone, finally.

Then, a meteor crashed from behind you and you get flung off.

-(50 HP)

Then, another meteor came.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 26/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 35/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I go to the land.


Alright. You fly to the land. You see farms, actual people that don't hurt you, instead minding their own business and not giving a single sh*t about you. Really, they're not.

Okay, now, they give a sh*t about what happens next. A meteor. Meteor rainstorm, on you, on them, on this land. Don't worry, the possible crystal here will not be destroyed.
 

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:05am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 41/70
--
HP: 250/300
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

Oh, no. You're gonna get weaker and weaker if you don't do anything.

Okay, lava slowed them down. But they still came. And slowly, their legs melted, then their heads.

(20 XP)
-(40 NP)

Alright, your Nightmare Points are gone, finally.

Then, a meteor crashed from behind you and you get flung off.

-(50 HP)

Then, another meteor came.


i shift my head into a drill, make my body slim, change into diafram-mode and drill through the meteor.

if i could get stuck, then i just eat it like the other one and spread lethal poison gas around the whole place while i prepare a paralyzing thunder/lightning-breath-attack. after the attack is ready, i unleash my wrath of thunder/lightning, poison and thousands of fire balls. i spread the attacks in all directions. time to end this war.

by the way, where is tom?
 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!