ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299792
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 46/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 25/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

Just.. Eat it? Like that? Yuck.

hey, skin is at least tastier than barf...

(3 XP)
(20 Hunger)

Not all the clones will succumb to your vacuum. Actually, none will.

They can stick themselves to the ground. With skin. And, they shot nets of skin, everywhere. So, a group of clones shot nets at the paralyzing gas, containing it. And eventually, it will trap you, again. But they went with a different plan. The skin will melt your face off.

i shift into a hydra-human (half-dragon half-human but with five heads) to breath dragon fire at the skin.
each of the heads can shoot heat-lasers too, which is what i do too (to sum it up: i breath dragon fire and shoot heat-lasers at the skin).
also, i shift my skin/body so that i can emmit/shoot an EMP in every direction (could be useful).
if i can not still fly by using wings, then i continue to jump on the air to dodge their attacks.

Go for it.

thanks for the permission, here i go:

@Shadow

you could combine your powers with the powers of your allies. or you could combine your powers with your weapons. or your weapons with the powers of your allies. or a combo of the above. or a combo with a combo that is made out of a combined combo. combo-ception...

hint: ask your allies what they can do or try to command them to do something related to their powers to help you to win a fight. to-ception...

maybe they can enchant your forms to create a new form or to give you the ability to breath under water (combine that with electricity and the immunity against electricity for example, but since she is not in the water too, i would suggest something hotter or colder or something that involves both to create another tornado to counter her own; fire-tornado?).

also, you could either use a new form (maybe a combo of your other forms) or a wall/shield of runes/markers to defend your group. maybe one of them can enchant your speed, strength etc...

Aureus Petra: just ask when you need help, it looks like you can handle your own fights.

for everyone else: just ask when you can not think of something to beat your enemy/enemies.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 2
XP: 10/25
--
HP: 45/65
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Well, the arms basically dodged your attacks and pushed you off and slammed you into the wall.

-(20 HP)

The arms continue to grab you and now, they're attempting to break you in half.

Hmm... tough situation. And ouch, 20 HP from getting thrown into a wall? I must have broken it then.

While it is grabbing me, I shape the piece of the steel I have into a saw and I cut off it's arms while it's grabbing me.

If it dodges or moves back, I then shape the piece of the steel into a spear and throw it at the mouth of the giant spider, while holding my hooks up in a guarding position to avoid receiving too much damage from a counter attack.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 42/60
--
HP: 5/185
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

That's why I asked for the plant runes, to take care of the water tornado.

LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 12/35
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I duck then sweep my legs under him with my rock leg. I then jump down then continue running away. I also leave a dummy up there that continues martial arting him.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 49/85
--
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 26/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift into a hydra-human (half-dragon half-human but with five heads) to breath dragon fire at the skin.
each of the heads can shoot heat-lasers too, which is what i do too (to sum it up: i breath dragon fire and shoot heat-lasers at the skin).
also, i shift my skin/body so that i can emmit/shoot an EMP in every direction (could be useful).
if i can not still fly by using wings, then i continue to jump on the air to dodge their attacks.

What's the EMP for?

The skin was burned to ashes.

(3 XP)

You see three clones a few feet from you, with extended arms. They fling them at you.

-----

--
XP: 13/25
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Hmm... tough situation. And ouch, 20 HP from getting thrown into a wall? I must have broken it then.

While it is grabbing me, I shape the piece of the steel I have into a saw and I cut off it's arms while it's grabbing me.

If it dodges or moves back, I then shape the piece of the steel into a spear and throw it at the mouth of the giant spider, while holding my hooks up in a guarding position to avoid receiving too much damage from a counter attack.

Did you read what AyJay said?

Cutting off its arm works.

(3 XP)

The spider immediately moves towards you and tries to gobble you up.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

That's why I asked for the plant runes, to take care of the water tornado.

Plants sap water slowly. They don't do it so fast.

Okay. The water tornado swept through and you get sucked in, along with Guardian, but not Brandon. He can't die.

You're gonna drown.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I duck then sweep my legs under him with my rock leg. I then jump down then continue running away. I also leave a dummy up there that continues martial arting him.

Martial arting. Martial. Freaking. Arting.

Why run away when you can kill? The first ever escape, made by Aureus Petra. No one really wanted to back down from a fight.

Well, you ran away. No more corrupted beings for a while.

You accidentally went into a portal. Accidentally, yes.

You enter the world of crows. You're standing on a ground of crows. Literally.

And a crow with three eyes (Totally from Game of Thrones) flies towards you.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

( I didn't mean to end the combat with the corruption guy so quickly, meh)
Time for roasted crow. (If I ever find a kitchen in this place T.T) I make rocks cover it's wings so it can't fly. I then make a claw made of earth and walk towards the crow. I then proceed to slash/poke the eyes of the crow, then I finish with a dual earth spire uppercut then try to slice its head off.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Did you read what AyJay said?

Cutting off its arm works.

(3 XP)

The spider immediately moves towards you and tries to gobble you up.

Yes, I read what he said. Although I appreciate it, it gives me a sense of accomplishment if I can do it on my own. Though I will consider asking for help in the future, should the need arises.

I shape the piece of steel into a spear. I wait until the spider is just about to eat me, then I force the spear into the mouth of the spider, while rolling away so that the spider does not have time to dodge.
I then quickly run under the spider, and using my hooks, I stab the spider's abdomen.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Uh, to try to turn this tornado to steam with a fire pulse.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 17/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

( I didn't mean to end the combat with the corruption guy so quickly, meh)
Time for roasted crow. (If I ever find a kitchen in this place T.T) I make rocks cover it's wings so it can't fly. I then make a claw made of earth and walk towards the crow. I then proceed to slash/poke the eyes of the crow, then I finish with a dual earth spire uppercut then try to slice its head off.

Well, that was easy.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

This is just the props. This is the real one.

Another crow flies towards you. And I'll make sure the attacks you make are defendable.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yes, I read what he said. Although I appreciate it, it gives me a sense of accomplishment if I can do it on my own. Though I will consider asking for help in the future, should the need arises.

I shape the piece of steel into a spear. I wait until the spider is just about to eat me, then I force the spear into the mouth of the spider, while rolling away so that the spider does not have time to dodge.
I then quickly run under the spider, and using my hooks, I stab the spider's abdomen.

The spear was dodged. The spider jumped and shot an acid wave at you.

-----

--
XP: 45/60
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Uh, to try to turn this tornado to steam with a fire pulse.

You turned it into steam.

(3 XP)

But, when you fell, there's a group of ice spikes waiting for you on the floor.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

This time, I try to capture it inside an orb, because that obviously won't work, I send out orbs of rock (or ravens, for it seems everything here is made of ravens.) towards the raven. When he almost near, I make a wall to stop him from attacking me.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The spear was dodged. The spider jumped and shot an acid wave at you.

I use my piece of steel to bend it into a shield to block the acid in front of me, then while the spider is in the air and unable to dodge, I launch my hook out like a cannon toward the abdomen.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 49/85
--
NP: 26/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

What's the EMP for?

The skin was burned to ashes.

(3 XP)

You see three clones a few feet from you, with extended arms. They fling them at you.

the EMP is for later...sorry, was for later.

i shift into a cloud/hive made out of many very tiny nanobots to destroy the cells of the skin and the clones.

if i can not do that, then i shift into an acid-blob and burn/melt the skin and the clones by spreading acid.

if that does not work, then i shift into a magma-blob and burn the skin and the clones by spreading magma over the whole place.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 45/60
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I fire an fast fire ball at the ground, to melt the ice spikes.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

This time, I try to capture it inside an orb, because that obviously won't work, I send out orbs of rock (or ravens, for it seems everything here is made of ravens.) towards the raven. When he almost near, I make a wall to stop him from attacking me.

The orb was broken. The jail orb, I mean.

There's a bit of rock here. You send orbs. The raven shot a wind blast that destroyed the orbs you sent.

The wall was raised, but the raven made a hole out of it and looks at you with a tilted head.

-----

--
XP: 18/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use my piece of steel to bend it into a shield to block the acid in front of me, then while the spider is in the air and unable to dodge, I launch my hook out like a cannon toward the abdomen.

Aah, but be careful. The acid can melt your shield. Not instantly, though.

The abdomen stab killed it.

(5 XP)

You see a purple crystal emerge from the spider. Now, the acid is still here, eating away at your shield. Puzzling, huh? Oh, the crystal's above you a few feet.

-----

--
XP: 52/85
--
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

the EMP is for later...sorry, was for later.

i shift into a cloud/hive made out of many very tiny nanobots to destroy the cells of the skin and the clones.

if i can not do that, then i shift into an acid-blob and burn/melt the skin and the clones by spreading acid.

if that does not work, then i shift into a magma-blob and burn the skin and the clones by spreading magma over the whole place.

Acid works.

(3 XP)

The clones shed skin and made platforms to get higher. A few clones ran away. Of course, one of them is the real one. And he has the crystal.

-----

--
XP: 48/60
--
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I fire an fast fire ball at the ground, to melt the ice spikes.

The ice spikes melted to become slopes for you to slide down.

(3 XP)

But you're sliding into the lady's swords.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 18/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Aah, but be careful. The acid can melt your shield. Not instantly, though.

The abdomen stab killed it.

(5 XP)

You see a purple crystal emerge from the spider. Now, the acid is still here, eating away at your shield. Puzzling, huh? Oh, the crystal's above you a few feet.

I sort of expected the acid eating away the shield thing. But still, it was a fine piece of steel. I throw away the shield by repelling it using magnetism.

I leave the cave, not taking the crystal.

Just kidding. I reach for the crystal to try and grab it. If I can't I try to use my hooks to try and hook the crystal down so it is reachable.

If that also doesn't work, I try to levitate myself by standing on the hooks and repelling it off the ground.
Showing 1276-1290 of 1815