Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shoot: lethal poison at their bodies, diafram-spikes at their heads and dragon lightning at their chests.

Aah, well.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

Ghalaghor came and grabbed you from behind.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 6/50
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 47/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I get to an altitude that won't kill me and change into my knight form, hopefully the weight will punch me to the under ground, just in case I have my sword pointed to the ground underneath me.

Okay, you smashed through the ground and dropped into a gigantic room. It holds nothing but the crystal.

But a man came out of nowhere.

"What do you want?"

Crocodiles won't go in here, don't worry.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 3:07pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 57/70
--
HP: 230/300
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Aah, well.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

Ghalaghor came and grabbed you from behind.

i emit a poisonous gas cloud that contains a mix between lethal paralyzing poison, lethal sleeping poison and lethal poison. and, just to be sure: i grow very sharp and pointy diafram spikes (they are at least 5 meters long) over my whole body. also, my tails shoot diafram-spikes over the whole place, direct after i shifted my skin into diafram too! and then there is the acid that comes out of my pores...i am immune to my own acid, by the way.

to much?

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 5:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

--
--
Hunger: 47/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I'm not here to take that crystal, but who are you?"

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 2:24am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i emit a poisonous gas cloud that contains a mix between lethal paralyzing poison, lethal sleeping poison and lethal poison. and, just to be sure: i grow very sharp and pointy diafram spikes (they are at least 5 meters long) over my whole body. also, my tails shoot diafram-spikes over the whole place, direct after i shifted my skin into diafram too! and then there is the acid that comes out of my pores...i am immune to my own acid, by the way.

to much?

Not much. But too little.

Ghalaghor notices that you released a poisonous gas cloud and he teleports away from you.

He charges a lightning strike with extra amount of force in it.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I'm not here to take that crystal, but who are you?"

"I have no name. I am guardian and protector of the crystal that protects all reptilian creatures, as commanded by the Goddess Azure, who has now deceased. I have sworn to protect this crystal with my life. Now, I ask again, what is your objective here?"

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 2:59am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

--
--
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"A ally want me to destroy the crystal, but aside from the alligator, it's not doing any harm, so I don't know why he wants me to destroy it."

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:59am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Not much. But too little.

Ghalaghor notices that you released a poisonous gas cloud and he teleports away from you.

He charges a lightning strike with extra amount of force in it.

then i have to think bigger.

i fly out of the range of the lightning strike and charge my lasers. while i prepare my laser beams, i shift my arms so that they can shoot rockets, bullets and napalm. i shoot then charged lasers, rockets, napalm, piercing bullets, dragon lightning breath, dragon fire breath, dragon ice breath (i growed a third head), poisonous diafram spikes, poisonous gas, acid, poison and a cloud of nano-bombs at him. i am doing all these attacks while i charge towards him, avoiding his attacks, just to get close enough to him to slice his head of after i growed a third pair of arms (blade-arms). not to forget that i spread the poisonous gas and the nano-bombs over the entire place. when he breathes the nano-bombs in, then i can let him explode from the inside. i am immune to my own nano-bombs, by the way. also, if he teleports away: i spread the poisonous gas cloud and the nano-bomb cloud over the whole place so he gets affected by both of them as soon as he re-appears.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 1:21am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

--
--
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"A ally want me to destroy the crystal, but aside from the alligator, it's not doing any harm, so I don't know why he wants me to destroy it."

"If you destroy the crystal, the real purple crystal will be revealed somewhere on this world," said Brandon. "And besides, the crocodiles are gonna eat you up if you don't destroy the crystal. It brings down their shields, remember?"

But the guardian didn't hear Brandon speak.

"No, you cannot destroy the crystal! It is sacred and holy! It is what keeps the nature of this world!"

Remember, Brandon doesn't want to destroy the crystal. He gives advice on how you can kill your enemies.

The guardian pushes his hand onto the ground and three markers surrounded him.

"Over my dead body."

-----

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

then i have to think bigger.

i fly out of the range of the lightning strike and charge my lasers. while i prepare my laser beams, i shift my arms so that they can shoot rockets, bullets and napalm. i shoot then charged lasers, rockets, napalm, piercing bullets, dragon lightning breath, dragon fire breath, dragon ice breath (i growed a third head), poisonous diafram spikes, poisonous gas, acid, poison and a cloud of nano-bombs at him. i am doing all these attacks while i charge towards him, avoiding his attacks, just to get close enough to him to slice his head of after i growed a third pair of arms (blade-arms). not to forget that i spread the poisonous gas and the nano-bombs over the entire place. when he breathes the nano-bombs in, then i can let him explode from the inside. i am immune to my own nano-bombs, by the way. also, if he teleports away: i spread the poisonous gas cloud and the nano-bomb cloud over the whole place so he gets affected by both of them as soon as he re-appears.

A way to make your attacks null? I have it.

Ghalaghor teleports back to the prison and shut out the windows in the control room.

Any other way?

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 1:38am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

--
--
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I am not going to destroy that crystal, I just want off this rock. Please Guardian of Azure, what would she think of attack one of her other creations?"

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 8:54am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

A way to make your attacks null? I have it.

i never doubted that...

Ghalaghor teleports back to the prison and shut out the windows in the control room.

Any other way?

yeah, i use dragon fire, dragon acid, rockets, acid, diafram spikes, piercing bullets, glue-bombs and my nano-bombs to destroy the prison. and napalm, lots and lots of napalm.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 3:30am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

--
--
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I am not going to destroy that crystal, I just want off this rock. Please Guardian of Azure, what would she think of attack one of her other creations?"

"I will obey Azure's commands even if she slumbers!"

One of the markers was shot like a dagger. Brandon stuck a rune on the guardian's clothes, making his markers uncontrollable.

That's the only rune he can charge up right now. But it wouldn't be a problem to you. The markers can also disintegrate himself. And you can't really dodge it. You touch the markers, you can either get:

1) Poisoned
2) Burned
3) Shocked
4) Cursed
5) Stabbed
6) Suffocated

Either of them. Just do something about them, I don't wanna use the dice.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 1/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

yeah, i use dragon fire, dragon acid, rockets, acid, diafram spikes, piercing bullets, glue-bombs and my nano-bombs to destroy the prison. and napalm, lots and lots of napalm.

Ghalaghor uses the power of the crystal he has captured to take advantage over it and it sends a purple shield, rendering your attacks useless.

Tom; -(All to 1 HP)

Because of the purple crystal, but now Tom is free from the mind-control, but still has magical powers until Ghalaghor is defeated.

And plus, the purple shield is expanding. You need something to keep it at constant size.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!