ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299797
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
ChaoticShadow64
ChaoticShadow64
1 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:

Name: Jack Oaches.
Super Power: Shapeshifting
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 55/90
--
HP: 305/375
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Okay, then.

This man is invulnerable to cowardly attacks, even though powerful. It includes all ranged attacks. Only melee attacks work, and not all work.

This guy is kinda like Deadpool. Except when it comes to a few forms of melee attacks.

ok, he is immune to ranged attacks, sharp weapons and blunt weapons...

i run/fly towards him and try to punch his stomach and chest with my fists (i doubled the size of it and turned it into very hard and dense diamond; i changed the muscles of my arms to add more strength to the punches and i use the speed of this form to increase the impacts of my punches too).

if he tries to attack me, then i use the speed of this form to dodge his attacks and attack his upper body (stomach, chest and back).
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
XP: 15/20
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a wall of wind to stop the monster.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 33/35
--
HP: 50/95
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

We both dig underground, then wait for the right time when we're under them. We then proceed to launch ourselves up and stab or cut their wings off. If one is still alive, the armor would transform itself into a jail orb and get it.

The ravens still did not move. They sent a big blast of tornadoes now.

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 3
XP: 11/30
--
HP: 45/85
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I'm just going to drag it underground as a precaution if anything happens. If they shoot, for example, I will take the metal out of the ground and use it to protect me. I keep following them and I ask, "What is this place?" If they don't answer, I ask again. I also ask them, "Who are you?"

They don't answer you. They don't know that language. You see a flash of red.

-----

Name: Jack Oaches.
Super Power: Shapeshifting
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Another shape-shifting guy.

Alright, let's start. You wake up in a warehouse. You see a man walking towards you.

-----

--
--
HP: 265/375
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

ok, he is immune to ranged attacks, sharp weapons and blunt weapons...

i run/fly towards him and try to punch his stomach and chest with my fists (i doubled the size of it and turned it into very hard and dense diamond; i changed the muscles of my arms to add more strength to the punches and i use the speed of this form to increase the impacts of my punches too).

if he tries to attack me, then i use the speed of this form to dodge his attacks and attack his upper body (stomach, chest and back).

You still believe Anti-Matter Form has benefits? When did I say they offer you benefits?

The man caught your arm and slammed you down again. Then he kicked you away.

-(40 HP)

He has a reaction, you know..?

-----

--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a wall of wind to stop the monster.

Good. The monster smashed into it.

(3 XP)

It does its last attack. Spiky vines went towards you from every direction.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
Level: 4
XP: 33/35
--
HP: 50/95
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The ravens still did not move. They sent a big blast of tornadoes now.

When you enter the world of ravens, there's no going back.

I make a huge sheet of rock rise before me to block the tornado, if there is still some left I get on it and make it move toward the wretched birds. I also make Earth armor, I send spears towards the ravens to get their attention but discreetly make a wall behind them, then another one to their right, and another one to the left.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

They don't answer you. They don't know that language. You see a flash of red.

I examine the flash of red and see if it is harmful or not. I still let them lead me, but if they lead me into somewhere harmful, I make my escape.

Also, can you describe the scene and the soldiers for me?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I summon a large whirling dome of wind around me, (with the wind stronger out than in.) hopefully forcing the thorns back at the tree.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

You still believe Anti-Matter Form has benefits? When did I say they offer you benefits?

The man caught your arm and slammed you down again. Then he kicked you away.

-(40 HP)

He has a reaction, you know..?

ok, i change my body so that i have increased strength, speed and reflexes. i try to punch one of his vital points and try to dodge his attacks. if he still manages to hit me, then i just shift my whole body into diamond and try to hit him as hard as i can too, aiming for the nearest vital spot.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Golem
--
Allies:
N/A

When you enter the world of ravens, there's no going back.

I make a huge sheet of rock rise before me to block the tornado, if there is still some left I get on it and make it move toward the wretched birds. I also make Earth armor, I send spears towards the ravens to get their attention but discreetly make a wall behind them, then another one to their right, and another one to the left.

Unless you find a purple crystal and touch it.

They're dead.

(10 XP)
-(2 NP)

Level up!!!

Alright, new form. Golem. You turn into a gigantic rock golem, but cannot control earth. It's a high risk; high reward form. Your strength becomes immense with the golem.

Alright, you see the crystal.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I examine the flash of red and see if it is harmful or not. I still let them lead me, but if they lead me into somewhere harmful, I make my escape.

Also, can you describe the scene and the soldiers for me?

You're on a wall, a thick one, of course. A few guards surround you, holding their guns, pointed at you.

The flash of red came from one of the guns, meaning it's about to fire.

-----

--
Level: 2
XP: 1/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 92/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I summon a large whirling dome of wind around me, (with the wind stronger out than in.) hopefully forcing the thorns back at the tree.

Well, it ran away.

(3 XP)

Level up!!!

And now, traditionally, you get sucked into a portal and back to the island. Again, eh?

A spider spits acid at you from the front.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

ok, i change my body so that i have increased strength, speed and reflexes. i try to punch one of his vital points and try to dodge his attacks. if he still manages to hit me, then i just shift my whole body into diamond and try to hit him as hard as i can too, aiming for the nearest vital spot.

Speed, yes. Strength, yes. But reflexes, no.

The man doesn't have a vital point. He has no weaknesses. Except that accursed purple crystal. Too bad you can't find it right now.

Diamond doesn't work. When you tried and punched, he dodged. Or blocked.

He jumped up.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to dodge it, then I use a powerful gust of wind, going 100 mile per hour.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're on a wall, a thick one, of course. A few guards surround you, holding their guns, pointed at you.

The flash of red came from one of the guns, meaning it's about to fire.

First, I take out some metal from underground and try to block the gun's bullets by making a shield, and I try to use my magnetism to take anything metallic away from the guards, transform it into two swords, and simultaneously kill any guards on both sides.

If that doesn't work, I use some metal pieces from underground to plug of their guns so that it doesn't fire, then I force the metal pieces to transform into little bullets and I hit each of the guards with it.

I make sure to kill everybody with the metal sword or metal bullets. After I'm done, I check each of the soldier's uniform for anything useful, then I take off one of the soldier's uniforms and I wear it so that other soldiers won't attack me.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Speed, yes. Strength, yes. But reflexes, no.

The man doesn't have a vital point. He has no weaknesses. Except that accursed purple crystal. Too bad you can't find it right now.

Diamond doesn't work. When you tried and punched, he dodged. Or blocked.

He jumped up.

i shift my whole body into molten magma and follow him, hoping that my punches have now more effect.

if that does not work, then i try poison and acid (in that order).

and just to be sure: my third plan is to change my body so that i have the poisonous skin of a poison-dart frog combined with the electricity emiting skin of an electric eel while my whole body is covered in poisonous spikes.

if he hits me now, then he will be surprised (that counts for all the plans above).
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to dodge it, then I use a powerful gust of wind, going 100 mile per hour.

The spider jumps just right above it and shot another. You can't move to the right.

-----

--
XP: 26/30
--
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

First, I take out some metal from underground and try to block the gun's bullets by making a shield, and I try to use my magnetism to take anything metallic away from the guards, transform it into two swords, and simultaneously kill any guards on both sides.

If that doesn't work, I use some metal pieces from underground to plug of their guns so that it doesn't fire, then I force the metal pieces to transform into little bullets and I hit each of the guards with it.

I make sure to kill everybody with the metal sword or metal bullets. After I'm done, I check each of the soldier's uniform for anything useful, then I take off one of the soldier's uniforms and I wear it so that other soldiers won't attack me.

In Hitman: Absolution, the disguise system doesn't work. At all.

But, okay. This one will. And you killed three guards.

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

But what are you gonna do here?

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift my whole body into molten magma and follow him, hoping that my punches have now more effect.

if that does not work, then i try poison and acid (in that order).

and just to be sure: my third plan is to change my body so that i have the poisonous skin of a poison-dart frog combined with the electricity emiting skin of an electric eel while my whole body is covered in poisonous spikes.

if he hits me now, then he will be surprised (that counts for all the plans above).

Are you sure?

You touched him and you suddenly changed back to normal. With wings and whatnot. Two of them too.

Damage-over-time effects cannot be inflicted upon him.

He has super-strength and quick reflexes. You're gonna have to go melee with him. Non-elemental style.
BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

hi guys, im new to all of this but i thought ill try it out
looks like fun!

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Pyrokinesis (he's a lava man XD)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ok, so i made a guy who's just nothing but lava (lol) cant think of anything else... looking forward to starting!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge to the left then and use a 100 mph wind gust to fling the spider at least 10 miles.

Showing 1381-1395 of 1815