ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300346
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 58/90
--
HP: 80/375
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

No, no, no. The telekinesis wave will be broken after a second of impact. It can't go inside the body unless it touches him, right?

The man charges towards you like a bull.

i dodge him at the last second, then punch him from behind and try to burst his chest open with a telekinetical punch.

if i can not dodge him in time, then i try to block him with telekinesis and grab him so i can try to telekinetical punch him.

telekinetical punch: a punch that shoots telekinetical force in the direction of the punch.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Geo-thermogenesis
--
XP: 12/20
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ok. Now that's impossible to dodge. Or block. Right? So I'll try to harden myself again, and hopefully that hardened rock which I am now made of will absorb the lightning.

Oh, and really sorry for double-posting, but I just wanna include that if the lightning was defended, when the pterodactyl comes close I will try and unharden myself and jump on top of him.

The lightning destroyed your armor, but not you.

(3 XP)

But the pterodactyl moved slightly to the right and let its wing cut you. Its wings are sharp.

-----

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 13/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 82/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make and up draft and force the spider to go over me, and to make sure it doesn't hit me with acid I make a whirlwind and a stone from the land into the spider hopefully it hits it and either knocks it out or kills it.

You can make stones now?

The spider shot a web to the side and dodged everything you make. Then, it shot acid at your right.

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 4
XP: 4/35
--
HP: 95/100
Hunger: 49/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

I dodge it, but I place a piece of metal in front of the dark beam to test it's damage. If the dark ray destroys the piece of metal, I continue to dodge the dark ray while I make metal shards above the cat and aim it at the cat's eyes.

If the cat's rays can destroy metal, while it is destroying it from above his head, I use metal to attack directly at him, assuming it can't attack at both sides. The metal that hits him will go into his eyes, blinding him.

You see the dark ray bit through the metal.

And what if the cat can attack both sides? The things you say will be used for and against you.

The cat shot its eyes out from its sockets and destroyed the metal. All of them. And now they turn towards you with the rays.

-----

--
XP: 61/90
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i dodge him at the last second, then punch him from behind and try to burst his chest open with a telekinetical punch.

if i can not dodge him in time, then i try to block him with telekinesis and grab him so i can try to telekinetical punch him.

telekinetical punch: a punch that shoots telekinetical force in the direction of the punch.

Oh my goodness. That works.

You burst open his back. You see the crystal floating in the middle of the body, like a heart. But you didn't have time to grab the crystal. It won't heal up, don't worry.

(3 XP)

The man immediately turned and shot dark rays from his eyes at you. Look at Rip's situation. The dark rays are as strong as the cat's.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

No, I make stones laying on the ground fly though the air like speeding bullets. Anyway I dodge the spit and continue to make rock laying on the ground fly though the air like bullets till it can't dodge anymore and possibly get get kill by my flying stones, "that I saw on the ground".

BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The lightning destroyed your armor, but not you.

(3 XP)

But the pterodactyl moved slightly to the right and let its wing cut you. Its wings are sharp.

Ok, I try to to shoot lava at the pterodactyl while he's still in the air and relentlessly assault him with flying lava.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Oh my goodness. That works.

You burst open his back. You see the crystal floating in the middle of the body, like a heart. But you didn't have time to grab the crystal. It won't heal up, don't worry.

(3 XP)

The man immediately turned and shot dark rays from his eyes at you. Look at Rip's situation. The dark rays are as strong as the cat's.

i try to dodge the rays and get to the crystal at the same time. i am dodging his attacks while i get closer to him so i can get the crystal.

needlees to say that i try to use telekinesis to get the crystal and, if i can not do that, then i use telekinesis to dodge his attcks by pushing myself away from the rays while i float/levitate towards the crystal in case i am not fast enough to dodge the dark rays.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 4/35
--
Hunger: 49/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

You see the dark ray bit through the metal.

And what if the cat can attack both sides? The things you say will be used for and against you.

The cat shot its eyes out from its sockets and destroyed the metal. All of them. And now they turn towards you with the rays.

Alright then... I distract the floating eyes by running around and flailing my arms. I also try to dodge the rays while doing this.

Then, I quickly hover and surround many metal shards around both of the eyes, and simultaneously rain down the metal shards at the eyes. While this is going on, I make a metal sword and shield and I attack the blind cat.

If the cat dodges, I quickly make a metal bullet and propel it into the cat's eye sockets so that it hits it's brain.

If the eyes SOMEHOW destroy all of the metal shards simultaneously, I quickly keep doing the same thing over and over again to distract the eyes while I try to kill the cat.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

No, I make stones laying on the ground fly though the air like speeding bullets. Anyway I dodge the spit and continue to make rock laying on the ground fly though the air like bullets till it can't dodge anymore and possibly get get kill by my flying stones, "that I saw on the ground".

Alright, you dodged, but before you moved, the acid spread into a net. No way to dodge it now.

-----

--
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ok, I try to to shoot lava at the pterodactyl while he's still in the air and relentlessly assault him with flying lava.

Yeah, but what about its wings? It can dodge lava, like you dodge attacks too.

The wings cut part of your arm.

-(20 HP)

And now, it shot lightning at you, again.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i try to dodge the rays and get to the crystal at the same time. i am dodging his attacks while i get closer to him so i can get the crystal.

needlees to say that i try to use telekinesis to get the crystal and, if i can not do that, then i use telekinesis to dodge his attcks by pushing myself away from the rays while i float/levitate towards the crystal in case i am not fast enough to dodge the dark rays.

Yeah, unfortunately, you can't dodge it. It's Rip who can't defend it. But you can.

The rays get closer.

-----

--
XP: 7/35
--
Hunger: 48/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

Alright then... I distract the floating eyes by running around and flailing my arms. I also try to dodge the rays while doing this.

Then, I quickly hover and surround many metal shards around both of the eyes, and simultaneously rain down the metal shards at the eyes. While this is going on, I make a metal sword and shield and I attack the blind cat.

If the cat dodges, I quickly make a metal bullet and propel it into the cat's eye sockets so that it hits it's brain.

If the eyes SOMEHOW destroy all of the metal shards simultaneously, I quickly keep doing the same thing over and over again to distract the eyes while I try to kill the cat.

Okay. It gets hurt.

(3 XP)

It's sturdy. Very sturdy. Furthermore, you start getting attention, even from the soldiers.

The cat stopped shooting rays and rushes in.
BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yeah, but what about its wings? It can dodge lava, like you dodge attacks too.

The wings cut part of your arm.

-(20 HP)

And now, it shot lightning at you, again.

Well that was a big hit. I defend it by hardening myself again, and then I send lava streams shooting out from underground to attack the pterodactyl.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yeah, unfortunately, you can't dodge it. It's Rip who can't defend it. But you can.

The rays get closer.

i charge towards him, change my skin into a mirror and hop that i can reflect the dark rays back to him so that i can grab the crystal while he is distracted by his own attack.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

As a last ditch effort I try to make a large tornado strong enough to blow every thing not rooted, or part of the ground I'm standing on.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I forgot to put away in my last post, it is suppose to say,

As a last ditch effort I try to make a large tornado strong enough to blow every thing not rooted, or part of the ground I'm standing on away.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Well that was a big hit. I defend it by hardening myself again, and then I send lava streams shooting out from underground to attack the pterodactyl.

Usually, attacks like these will be either defended or dodged. Use a different attempt.

Now, the pterodactyl shot electrified water everywhere.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i charge towards him, change my skin into a mirror and hop that i can reflect the dark rays back to him so that i can grab the crystal while he is distracted by his own attack.

A mirror? Well, it definitely won't work.

The dark rays get reflected first, but the mirror got destroyed.

The man tore one of his eyes out and threw it at you, with the rays still shooting.

-----

--
XP: 16/25
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

As a last ditch effort I try to make a large tornado strong enough to blow every thing not rooted, or part of the ground I'm standing on away.

Okay, the acid was blown away.

(3 XP)

But you see the spider in the air. Towards your face.
BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Usually, attacks like these will be either defended or dodged. Use a different attempt.

Now, the pterodactyl shot electrified water everywhere.

An electrical pterodactyl. Okay. I transform to my hardened form again to absorb the electricity, then I shoot a lava heat-seeking missile to the pterodactyl that hardens its wings upon impact.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 16/25
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a wall of wind, to block any attack it makes and stops it from getting any closer.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

A mirror? Well, it definitely won't work.

The dark rays get reflected first, but the mirror got destroyed.

The man tore one of his eyes out and threw it at you, with the rays still shooting.

i try to change into a prism-golem so i can absorb the rays and shoot them back at him as concentrated beams while i charge towards this man to get behind him so i can grab the crystal.

if i can not do that, then i shift into a mirror-golem and reflect the light around me or his rays to blind him so i can get behind him and grab the crystal.
Showing 1441-1455 of 1815