ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299773
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 9/40
--
HP: 45/115
Hunger: 28/100
NP: 20/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a tornado, that does two things one It hopefully gets me away from the dots, and two will ether kill, injure, and/or scare the programer with everyone else.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 16
XP: 0/95
--
HP: 400/400
Hunger: 77/105
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 425/425
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

The lasers were kinda dodged.

Alright, then. The red, blue, yellow and purple move back. The black one stepped forward and changed you into a dragon. And you will stay in this form until they are killed. You can use different types of elements, though.

And no cyclops eyes anymore.

can i still use my shape-shifting and my forms?

if yes:

i shange my size to be ten times bigger than the dragon mother (only if i shrunk back to my normal size or something like that) and try to hit them with a combined attack: escapism form (to escape towards them), diafram fists (my skin is made out of rubber in case they can use electricity) and acid (that i emit from my pores) to punch them and to melt them with the acid at the same time.

if no:

i spit acid at the dragons while i charge towards them so i can scratch their faces with my poisonous fire-thunder-claws.

reed attacks the mother dragon whith punches, kicks and everything he can use without killing himself so i can i fight the other dragons without being worried that the mother will help her children.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack Skellington
Super Power: Necromancy
--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The doctor throws his saw at you.

Shoot out a green particle, just strong enough to intercept it. Then summon all the dead patients in this hospital to once again, swarm him, bite him and claw at him.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

(I think his powers were rainbow or something...)

I dodge and we try to escape on foot.

Rainbow? The rainbow commander was the previous one you killed. This one is different..

But now, it's a light commander.

You dodge and you try to escape, but the commander set up a light barrier, disallowing you from escaping.

The light commander charges a large light ray.

SUPER long ago xD.

Can you make like another story? maybe another commander enemy but if you want I cant continue, my last post was I think on page 85
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 12/40
--
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 21/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a tornado, that does two things one It hopefully gets me away from the dots, and two will ether kill, injure, and/or scare the programer with everyone else.

You can't kill the dots. You can only kill the 'rogrammer'.

But you did escape.

(3 XP)

Then, the dot shot a water tornado at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

can i still use my shape-shifting and my forms?

if yes:

i shange my size to be ten times bigger than the dragon mother (only if i shrunk back to my normal size or something like that) and try to hit them with a combined attack: escapism form (to escape towards them), diafram fists (my skin is made out of rubber in case they can use electricity) and acid (that i emit from my pores) to punch them and to melt them with the acid at the same time.

if no:

i spit acid at the dragons while i charge towards them so i can scratch their faces with my poisonous fire-thunder-claws.

reed attacks the mother dragon whith punches, kicks and everything he can use without killing himself so i can i fight the other dragons without being worried that the mother will help her children.

Yes, but you'll still be a dragon.

The black dragon blocked every punch you did.

Then, the red dragon charges towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Shoot out a green particle, just strong enough to intercept it. Then summon all the dead patients in this hospital to once again, swarm him, bite him and claw at him.

You can control them, like how I can control the doctor.

Though, the doctor makes an air blade and cut through all of them at once.

Then, he sent an air slice towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

SUPER long ago xD.

Can you make like another story? maybe another commander enemy but if you want I cant continue, my last post was I think on page 85

Okay, sure another story.

You wake up in a desert with your allies. There's a sandstorm coming. Probably sent by someone.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Then, he sent an air slice towards you.

Okay, this time I'll play it more strategically this time. This time, I summon 4 Skeletons, 2 in front of the doctor, and 2 behind him, The back 2 grab his legs before he can react, and one of the ones in front grab his face and try to rip his jaws out, and the other one grabs his hands and pokes his eyes. Then after that, I summon a giant one to rip his heart out. Gg
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Yes, but you'll still be a dragon.

The black dragon blocked every punch you did.

Then, the red dragon charges towards you.

nice...i use my escapism form, escape to the dead body of the dragon i killed earlier and eat it. then i spread a cloud of stunning gas around the whole place, followed by some lightning bolts. the gas is explosive, by the way. i repeat that combo three two more times, adding explosive acid the second and third time. the acid is sticky like glue so it melts the flesh away while it is very hard to get off of the body.

reed continues to attack the mother dragon with everything he got so she will not interfere my fight with her kids.

@Jack Skellington

i do not know if this works in this universe, but:

necromants can control ghosts too, not only zombies and skeletons. you could use the remnants of the dead as a shield (bone shield or rotten flesh shield), use bones like weapons (sword, scythe and so on) and, when you leveled up, you might be able to control undead dragons and/or giants.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 12/40
--
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

That's I said get away from the dots, anyway, I send a fire-tornado to turn the water-tornado to steam.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 8/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, this time I'll play it more strategically this time. This time, I summon 4 Skeletons, 2 in front of the doctor, and 2 behind him, The back 2 grab his legs before he can react, and one of the ones in front grab his face and try to rip his jaws out, and the other one grabs his hands and pokes his eyes. Then after that, I summon a giant one to rip his heart out. Gg

Alright, dead.

(5 XP)

Then, you go through a portal. This is a standard routine. Be patient.

And now, you see humans inhabiting this island instead of wild animals.

And.. You see a spear flying towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

nice...i use my escapism form, escape to the dead body of the dragon i killed earlier and eat it. then i spread a cloud of stunning gas around the whole place, followed by some lightning bolts. the gas is explosive, by the way. i repeat that combo three two more times, adding explosive acid the second and third time. the acid is sticky like glue so it melts the flesh away while it is very hard to get off of the body.

reed continues to attack the mother dragon with everything he got so she will not interfere my fight with her kids.

Alright.

(All Hunger Points)

I'm also concerned about how Reed can attack. If I allow this, it'll be too easy for everyone else.

Alright, your series of combos.. Were defended. The red dragon defended the explosions and acid with its large wings. It covered the group.

-----

--
XP: 15/40
--
Hunger: 26/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

That's I said get away from the dots, anyway, I send a fire-tornado to turn the water-tornado to steam.

Alright.

(3 XP)

Then, you see a man launched from the ground. With red claw-like extensions coming out of his hands.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 8/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

And.. You see a spear flying towards you.

Crouch and summon a zombie as a meatshield. When it hits the zombie, I pluck it out of it and use it as a weapon.

@Ghalagor

Noted. Thanks for the advice.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I ask the other, "Do you guys have an idea where we are?"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I summon a fire wall to stop him from getting to close, but I leave a small window to keep him in view, (but small enough to that he can't jump through) I then ask "Who the hell are you?"

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Spear

Crouch and summon a zombie as a meatshield. When it hits the zombie, I pluck it out of it and use it as a weapon.

Alright.

(3 XP)

You see a man floating in midair, with six arms and five spears.

You see the spear in your hand slowly pointing at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 61/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I ask the other, "Do you guys have an idea where we are?"

Both of them said no. They have amnesia.

C'mon, what are you going to do about the sandstorm?

-----

--
--
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I summon a fire wall to stop him from getting to close, but I leave a small window to keep him in view, (but small enough to that he can't jump through) I then ask "Who the hell are you?"

"Hell," he smiled.

You see ice shards below you. Tons of them.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Spear

You see a man floating in midair, with six arms and five spears.

You see the spear in your hand slowly pointing at you.

Snap the spear in half. And chuck it back at the guy. Then, I summon several undead hawks, and make them fly at that disgusting creature. All at once.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright.

(All Hunger Points)

I'm also concerned about how Reed can attack. If I allow this, it'll be too easy for everyone else.

Alright, your series of combos.. Were defended. The red dragon defended the explosions and acid with its large wings. It covered the group.

yeah, i still do not know how i could use reeds powers except by letting him throw hot/cold punches, fly, throw powerful slicing kicks and using tornados by combining heat with cold. can he shoot his bones to or use them as weapons like a blade? can he turn his finger nails into sharp and deadly claws? i need more information, i will ask him later. for now he either defends himself so he will not die or just stands around.

i shot ice shards made out of dragon ice at the red dragon (there is dragon-lighting inside the ice shards), shoot black lightning at the blue dragon, spit acid at the yellow dragon, shoot a laser beam from my mouth (dragon-light) at the black dragon and use my escapism form to get behind the purple dragon to try to stab him in his chest from behind by using my sharp and deadly dragon claws.
i spread a mix of sleeping gas and paralyzing gas on the way, trying to knock them out.
i even try to mess with their enchanted hearing (dragons have very good ears) by screaming a sonic scream before i start my attacks and after i closed/plugged my own ears so i will not be affected by my own bloodcurling scream.

i growed enough heads as fast as i could so i am able to do all of these attacks at once (the lightning filled ice shards, the black lightning, the acid, the scream and the laser). if i counted right, then i have five heads at the moment. why should i need so many heads? so i can continue my attacks while i breath through my pores (i am unaffected by my own gas, of course).

@Ghalagor

Noted. Thanks for the advice.

you're welcome.

i wonder...did i add necromancy to my guide of super powers allready? i need to update that guide...
Showing 1651-1665 of 1815