ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299530
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Gratlevor
Super Power: Increased Brain Capacity(Super Genius and Telekenisis)
--
XP: 10/20
--
HP: 20/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You picked up the debris with telekinesis and looked out.

The man was limping towards you, striving for victory. He was hurt from head to toe, but looked resilient.

He proceeds to punch the ground. This time, earth spikes appear to travel towards you.

-----

Name: Blue Wings
Super Power: water manipulation
--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Really? I'd never make players meet each other. It makes it complicated already. And, this RPG makes logic fail. Though science still applies.

Water explodes under you and the pressure you made pushed you away. The earth pillars crashed into a tree.

(5 XP)

The earth manipulator looks exhausted even from a few pillars.

Your decision, before it's too late.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 10/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I jump from the hole that I made with the man's body.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

sorry. ill quit

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation (manipulation of electrons and electrical energy, remember?)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

YAY!!! Super Human's back!!

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

That was unexpected..

-----

--
XP: 13/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You quickly move from the hole with the man's body. The earth spikes didn't affect anyone.

(3 XP)

When you got out of the hospital, the man somehow broke the telekinesis wave. Obviously, the source of the power is unknown.

The man was huffing and puffing, when a small purple feather touched him. A portal opened on him, distorting every part of his body. Dead.

But you got sucked in as well, but not disemboweled or anything.

You entered a purple jungle. The only way to escape is through grabbing a purple crystal fragment from the only cave in this parallel world. But through the way, you'll encounter monsters.

Here comes one of them right now! It's a bear, but in purple fur. It shoots a fireball from its mouth to you.

-----

Super Power: Ion Manipulation (manipulation of electrons and electrical energy, remember?)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Oh yeah!

"Check-"

You open your eyes. Surrounding you stood surgeons of all kinds. And you're strapped to a chair connected to a switch. Electrical chair.

Beware, you are level 1, you cannot resist even your own element yet.

"Okay, go."

A surgeon reached for the switch.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

That was unexpected..

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You quickly move from the hole with the man's body. The earth spikes didn't affect anyone.

(3 XP)

When you got out of the hospital, the man somehow broke the telekinesis wave. Obviously, the source of the power is unknown.

The man was huffing and puffing, when a small purple feather touched him. A portal opened on him, distorting every part of his body. Dead.

You entered a purple jungle. The only way to escape is through grabbing a purple crystal fragment from the only cave in this parallel world. But through the way, you'll encounter monsters.

Here comes one of them right now! It's a bear, but in purple fur. It shoots a fireball from its mouth to you.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Oh yeah!

"Check-"

You open your eyes. Surrounding you stood surgeons of all kinds. And you're strapped to a chair connected to a switch. Electrical chair.

"Okay, go."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

That was unexpected..

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(3 XP)

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Oh yeah!

"Check-"

"Okay, go."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry for triple posting. I couldn't see the post that I submitted.

I AM NOT A DOUBLE POSTER.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use the telekenisis to curve the fireball back at the bear, and the fireball zooms back at the bear.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"What's going on?" I ask

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You use a telekinesis wave to curve the fireball back to the bear.

(5 XP)

But the fireball was absorbed by the bear. That, unfortunately, was only a warning shot.

The bear explodes itself, causing a fiery wave around itself. Then, it releases a fire pillar from the ground with its two paws, creating pyroclastic rock somehow as well. The fiery wave it caused also travels at the same rate as the fire pillars.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"We are going to electrocute you, is that not what you want, sir?"

You gathered that you are the head scientist that was going to be electrocuted to see if his powers are true or not.

You'll simply die and waste your life if you don't do something.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I put my hands up putting extra concentration. trying to push all that power back into the bear.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(Ooooookaaaaayy.....quite a strange beginning :/)

I did a read up of electrons and ions and stuff, and apparently if you remove all electrons from an atom, the atom will apparently just become like a ghost, in a way that if anything touches it, it just goes right on through. But don't ask me, i'm no rocket scientist :/

I concentrate on the switch, and remove all the electrons from the switch, and make them into an electrical to to rotate around me, kinda like this, except with more revolving around my head, and possibly less startled 18th century gentlemen, lol.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yes, you put all your concentration into telekinesis, but it couldn't hold everything. You are a mere level 1 telekinetic person.

"Boom!"

You don't feel burnt. But instead, you got knocked out, unconscious.

(Recover 10 HP from Unconscious State)

Being unconscious, sleeping and eating are the only ways to recover all your HP. But it's bad being unconscious for too long, especially when you don't have an ally to protect you.

When you woke up, you see a cave, but in purple. It seems that a person knocked you out as he saved you from the inferno. He killed the bear, of course. In fact, he's a teenager.

He sat cross-legged, looking at you with anxious eyes and realized you woke up.

"C'mon, let's get the purple crystal fragment."

I really should have explained it in the OP, but I forgot. The only way you can get out of the portal is through grabbing a purple crystal fragment. It empowers you, providing XP.

It's up to you whether you want to follow him or go alone, you'll encounter a giant tarantula that is capable of shooting acid webs.

Follow or no follow? And how to solve the problem at hand?

-----

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I've done a bit of research too.

Yeah, when you remove electrons, you create plasma energy from it. Or so I thought.

The switch becomes plasma energy as the scientist reaches for it.

(5 XP)

Well, there are no 18th century startled gentlemen. There are 21st century scientist more startled than them.

You begin to notice a crack on the wall. Then a crash.

A gang of mafia members broke through the wall and started to kill everyone in the room with superpowers.

Most of them got killed, but one being able to use air to his advantages.

You're strapped and a member is about to cut you up with a recently created steel blade.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Sorry if I'm late it just looked like only 2 people were playing.

Name: Xas
Super Power: The ability to move the earth(the ground not the planet)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A