ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299564
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 10/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

This time I try to dodge the attacks and then I go between it's legs and shooting up.... Then I will shot on both it's legs until it can't stand anymore also dodging any attacks it might throw at me.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 15/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You dodge the lightning strike. The ground was struck with it instead. It caused a black mark on the ground. You move to between its legs and shoot both its legs. They get burned.

(5 XP)

But, the T-Rex falls, collapsing on you if you don't do anything.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Name:Zane Lockheath
Super Power:Alchemy/equivalent exchange
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

?_?

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 15/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try running to the left and shoot fire behind me to give a little boost.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Zane Lockheath
Super Power: Alchemy
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Trying to be like Edward Elric, eh? Do you have a rune imprinted on your palm or something?

You would have to explain more. But while explaining, you can fight a robot summoner like the Mechromancer in Borderlands 2.

He summons a kangaroo bot and jumps to the seat. It attempts to kick you in the face.

-----

--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You ran to the left and shot behind yourself which boosted yourself, dodging the T-Rex.

(3 XP)

Finishing it won't give you XP, since there is no challenge.

Well, there's the cave. If you do get in, you'll encounter two spiders that shoot acid. If you decide to stay out for a while, you'll encounter a bear that controls earth.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I attempt to run towards the Kangaroo's foot,jump onto it,then simply turn it into scattered scrap metal with a huge mess of gears,springs,and wires.I then alchemisize them into:

A:An iron steampunk-era sword
B:An iron steampunk-era shield

(You know about Fullmetal Alchemist? ._.)And yes,I do have a alchemical rune imprinted onto my hand...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: magic (teleportation, summoning creatures, fire, water, earth, wind and transformation) if that is too powerful then shape-shifting please
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 8/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make the earth under the minion break away leaving it in a hole. Then I create a dome around me to protect me against the firey storm.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I decide to go in the cave. When or if the spider pops out first I will shoot fireballs at the acid if they shoot it then I will continue to shoot both spiders with each hand.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I honestly think that Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the best anime ever. IMO, of course.

You run towards the robot's foot and jump onto it. The robot loses its footing, causing it to drop. You further join your hands and change the robot into scrap metal and make the equipment stated.

(5 XP)

The robot summoner falls, but quick enough to dodge shrapnel.

He tumbles away and summons another robot equipped with dual rocket launchers. I don't think your shield is enough for them.

----

Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Welcome back! And 'magic' is too strong.

So, ready to apply your skills back in the previous sequel?

You wake up in a factory, bound to a chair with metal straps. The chair is tied to a sturdy rope. leading the chair to a tank of acid. But no one is around.

-----

--
XP: 13/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You break the earth under the minion, leaving it in a hole. Then making a dome on top of yourself and the fire hurricane got nullified.

(5 XP)

You hear a shout, a shout of irritation.

Then, the pyromaniac enters the hole and attempts to explode himself. Like Self-Destruct in Pokémon.

-----

--
Level: 2
XP: 6/25
--
HP: 60/60
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You enter the cave and summon fireballs as soon as the spiders appear and shoot at the acid webs. They dissolve quickly.

(3 XP)

Level up!!

You can now absorb fire to a certain extent.

You shoot flames next, burning the spiders but only damaging the spiders, not killing.

(5 XP)

The spiders retreat, but more will come soon.

If you decide to stay, you encounter four spiders, but capable of doing more than acid webs. If you go on, six spiders.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
Level: 2
XP: 6/25
--
HP: 60/60
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I decide to stay and when they come back I torch the ground (If there flamable) and focus on each one until it dies also dodging the others attack. If they throw some acid web I think the flamed ground will help if not then I will concentrate on neutralizing their attacks first.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 13/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use the earth to bury him in the hole and attempt to run away.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Welcome back! And 'magic' is too strong.

thats why i shose my old power

So, ready to apply your skills back in the previous sequel?

yes, but is there a way to get a second and third power? like teleporting (imagine the portal-laser like the one in wakfu) or telekinesis (would be useful to create a tekinetical force field, to push enmies towards me or to increase my meelee atacks with telekinesis).

You wake up in a factory, bound to a chair with metal straps. The chair is tied to a sturdy rope. leading the chair to a tank of acid. But no one is around.

first, i look around, trying to find something or someone that/who could help me. if i can not find anything helpful then i try to get the attention of someone by shouting for help like crazy. if that does not work or make things worse, i try to find out wheither the string is bound around me or not. if it is bound around or on me so i die when i move, then i wait, if i will not die by moving, then i try to shift into something small...a skunk with with the legs of a cheeta...to get out of the chair and away from the acid.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for the double post and sorry for the tipping errors...i should use both hands...

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:N/A

I hop onto the robot to alchemisize it into some steampunk armor and to upgrade my sword and shield into iron instead of steampunk,then I gash the Mecromancer in the skull.

Showing 46-60 of 1815