ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299538
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 2
XP: 11/25
--
HP: 60/60
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I should start quoting like what AyJay did.

I decide to stay and when they come back I torch the ground (If there flamable) and focus on each one until it dies also dodging the others attack. If they throw some acid web I think the flamed ground will help if not then I will concentrate on neutralizing their attacks first.

You stay back and the four spiders ambush you. You torch the ground. The ground glows with fire constantly, burning the spiders.

(5 XP)

Then, you move on, encountering two more spiders.

But beware, they can be more capable than just shooting acid webs.

-----

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use the earth to bury him in the hole and attempt to run away.

You bury him in a hole, then he explodes, causing earth to crumble as well. At least it's better than nothing.

(5 XP)

And yes, one of those portals opened up and sucked you in. How? A purple feather touched the dirt and opened it up.

Escape is through the only cave in this world. But, along the way, there are monsters. Purple monsters.

One is a super-fast wolf capable of breaking the sound barrier. Like Felix Baumgartner dropping from the high sky.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

first, i look around, trying to find something or someone that/who could help me. if i can not find anything helpful then i try to get the attention of someone by shouting for help like crazy. if that does not work or make things worse, i try to find out wheither the string is bound around me or not. if it is bound around or on me so i die when i move, then i wait, if i will not die by moving, then i try to shift into something small...a skunk with with the legs of a cheeta...to get out of the chair and away from the acid.

And what tipping errors?

Nope, no one is here. It's just a tank of acid you're falling into. Nothing else. Well, there are walls.

The rope is tied around the chair. And another rope ties you up to the chair which is slowly lowering itself to the acid.

-----

Name: Zane Lockheath
Super Power: Alchemy
--
XP: 10/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:N/A

I hop onto the robot to alchemize it into some steampunk armor and to upgrade my sword and shield into iron instead of steampunk,then I gash the Mecromancer in the skull.

Before the guy could arm it, you ran to it and changed it into an armor and upgrades for your sword and shield. So, you bash him in the skull, knocking him out.

(5 XP)

As he collapses, yet another robot was summoned, as a last resort. An exploding one. From the core itself.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 18/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I command the earth to create a hall way to the cave to protect me from the monsters. (by the way it is breakable)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

And what tipping errors?

a tekinetical force field, to push enmies towards

i meant these two errors.

Nope, no one is here. It's just a tank of acid you're falling into. Nothing else. Well, there are walls.

The rope is tied around the chair. And another rope ties you up to the chair which is slowly lowering itself to the acid.

oh, i thought i am sitting on a chair and if i leave it the tank opens so the acid falls down on me or so...

in that case i grow dragon wings, cut the ropes with my blade arms and fly away so the acid will not kill me.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Hope I can join.
Name: Daniel
Super Power: Have you seen the old cartoon Danny Phantom? (Flight, invisibility, the ability to walk through walls) If that's overpowered, just pick one and I will play like that.
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I torch the ground again and keep shooting fireballs at them.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:N/A

I alchemisize all of my scrap metal tools,armor,and the rest of the scrap metal and parts from the previous robots to build titanium armor so I can protect myself from the blast.If I can,I try to take the core from the robot and launch it skyward out of the planet's atmosphere.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 3/25
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I command the earth to create a hall way to the cave to protect me from the monsters. (by the way it is breakable)

You make a hallway of earth for you. It's a nice idea! Since no animals here can detect you.

(5 XP)

Level up!

Detecting moving objects through the earth is now available, but only to a certain distance. You have to be in contact with the ground or anything connected to the ground.

As you walk closer, you hear screeches from the cave itself. You come into the cave and two spiders that are capable of shooting acid webs.

-----

--
XP: 5/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

oh, i thought i am sitting on a chair and if i leave it the tank opens so the acid falls down on me or so...

in that case i grow dragon wings, cut the ropes with my blade arms and fly away so the acid will not kill me.

You grow dragon wings from your back and escape. The chair falls into the tank of acid, it being deteriorated.

(5 XP)

When you got out, you see machines that generate electricity. They charge and shoot them to any beings in their range.

And you're in that range.

-----

Super Power:
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You have the freedom to choose what power. But this power only can be countered by other ghosts, and I don't plan to use ghosts in any battles at all. Normal superhumans won't be able to defeat you.

Please, choose another one. And yes, you can join.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I torch the ground again and keep shooting fireballs at them.

You torch the ground once more. But both the spiders shoot their acid webs to the roof of the cave, swinging towards you and safely away from the fire. And they have mobility like almost no one, so they dodged your fireballs.

-----

--
XP: 13/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I alchemisize all of my scrap metal tools,armor,and the rest of the scrap metal and parts from the previous robots to build titanium armor so I can protect myself from the blast.If I can,I try to take the core from the robot and launch it skyward out of the planet's atmosphere.

You transform them into titanium, then equipping it, losing your sword and shield in the process too.

It exploded immediately after that. The explosion was so strong that it literally melted the armor and some of your skin.

-(20 HP)
(3 XP)

At least you didn't die.

Then, you notice a small purple feather touch the man. And the portal explained in the OP opened up from him. Body parts are now missing from him. And it sucked you inside.

The portal launched you into the air, only to be met with a killer whale that is capable of controlling its bones, or even creating more of its bones from the heart. It's a world of the oceans, but in purple. Inside the ocean, there's a cave nearby, which negates all water from flowing into it.

It prepares for its meal, which is you, by sharpening its teeth.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I will torch the ground in their area and then shoot fireballs to dissolve the web they're using to swing, then I will shoot fireballs at them.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 5/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

When you got out, you see machines that generate electricity. They charge and shoot them to any beings in their range.

And you're in that range.

sound like it is rubber time! i shift my skin into rubber so i am immune to the electricity. then i fly away from the machines, wondering what this place is. i look for any exits to leave this place.
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

There's alot of water then,eh?I put my hand in the water and use enough of it to create some more titanium armor and some bionic skin to repair myself.(Every post I'm more and more like Edward Elrich...)I then create some titanium claws to stab the whale in the eye(s).

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Super Power: Invisibility
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You have the freedom to choose what power. But this power only can be countered by other ghosts, and I don't plan to use ghosts in any battles at all. Normal superhumans won't be able to defeat you.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 3/25
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You come into the cave and two spiders that are capable of shooting acid webs.

(Sounds like I'm most likely with the pyromaster guy, but no matter.)

As the spiders shoot their acidic webs I swiftly dodge the webs with a wall(how many times am I going to do that) then I make a spike come up and lodge into one of the spiders.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 14/25
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I will torch the ground in their area and then shoot fireballs to dissolve the web they're using to swing, then I will shoot fireballs at them.

You torch the ground, which was already torched and shot fireballs at the webs they use to swing.

(3 XP)

The spiders fall, but flew up and glided towards you. Air manipulation.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

sound like it is rubber time! i shift my skin into rubber so i am immune to the electricity. then i fly away from the machines, wondering what this place is. i look for any exits to leave this place.

You shift into rubber, nullifying electricity as you flew away from the machines.

(5 XP)

Exits? You can barely see any exits here. There's only one exit that is the entrance. Located somewhere a few miles away in this big base. And everything here is as sturdy as bedrock in Minecraft, indestructible.

For now, a few guards have taken notice of you and started attacking you.

What power? The Incineration Squad.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

There's alot of water then,eh?I put my hand in the water and use enough of it to create some more titanium armor and some bionic skin to repair myself.(Every post I'm more and more like Edward Elrich...)I then create some titanium claws to stab the whale in the eye(s).

You mean Edward Elric.

Before you do that, the whale is capable of being faster than a speedboat. You do realize that, right? How? It can control its bones and combine its sheer energy to move faster.

-----

Super Power: Invisibility
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're going hardcore, ain't ya'?

With just invisibility, you will be rendered useless when you are found out. But, it is perfect for stealth situations. Like now.

You were hiding, using a wall as cover. When the purple light ran through everything, you became invisible.

For now, you'll have to escape this place. It's a highly destructive building. Bombs, everywhere.

-----

--
XP: 6/25
--
HP: 20/60
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

As the spiders shoot their acidic webs I swiftly dodge the webs with a wall(how many times am I going to do that) then I make a spike come up and lodge into one of the spiders.

Yeah, the pyromaster is somewhere here too. Maybe out at the ocean.

You dodge the webs with a wall that blocked them as well.

(3 XP)

Then, you make a spike below a spider and spike it.

(5 XP)

It's dead. But you didn't see an acid web coming at you. It splashes at you and part of your left arm melts.

-(40 HP)

It shoots another one.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for double-posting

-----

--
--
HP: 20/60
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

WAIT! STOP!! Use this character sheet. I forgot to add XP in.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 14/25
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a fireball so huge that they will have no time to possibly escape and then I hurl it at them.

If I do meeth earth manipulator it might be a good combination... What do you say Xas ? We might be able to kill stronger and more monsters thus mor exp for both.

Showing 61-75 of 1815