ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300512
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Super Power: Energy Constructs
--
--
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Energy: its supposed to be infinite though I have a limit on how far away and how many constructs I can make at the same time, the amount I can make increases as the complexity decreases. Umm if you want a more accurate method of getting energy tell me, I'll find a reasoning behind it soon enough.

On to the story: Well thats not scary at all... Grab the katana and create a sheate on my back which I slide it into. I observe him trying to find what weapons he's carrying.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

oh and is he physically on fire or just holding a torch or something?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 32/50
--
HP: 115/150
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 26/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 140/140
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change to my knight form take my rifle so it absorbs the lightning and start shooting.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Name: Cagen Fry
Super Power: Poison
--
Level: 2
XP: 8/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Simple enough- I coat my arms with deadly poison that hardens my fingertips into long claws, and walking up to the spiders, I claw the spiders with my poison claws.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 3
XP: 15/30
--
HP: 50/80
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use the "Grudge Settler". It's a bomb of shadows and negative psi energy that hurts everything in the radius. Even me.

Why are you willing to hurt yourself?

You make a self-hurt bomb and cast it out.

(25 XP)
-(30 HP)

Level up!!!

You reached the purple crystal. But are you sure you wanna grab it?

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 29/80
--
HP: 300/350
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

time for another plan. tom keeps the tendrils busy with metal tentacles while i charge towards the golem to stab his runes (tom raises the arms of the golems with metal so that i can stab them) with my light-sword-arms.

Oh c'mon. A hundred tendrils spawn every second. Tom doesn't have enough levels to compete against that. But the tendrils are easily cut off. Your plan wouldn't work.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Energy: its supposed to be infinite though I have a limit on how far away and how many constructs I can make at the same time, the amount I can make increases as the complexity decreases. Umm if you want a more accurate method of getting energy tell me, I'll find a reasoning behind it soon enough.

On to the story: Well thats not scary at all... Grab the katana and create a sheate on my back which I slide it into. I observe him trying to find what weapons he's carrying.

He's not on fire. A fireball is floating above his palm. He's a pyromaniac.

-----

--
XP: 37/50
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my knight form take my rifle so it absorbs the lightning and start shooting.

Alright.

(5 XP)

It's dead. But the meat was too messy to be eaten because of your rifle. Just use a sure-kill melee weapon.

-----

Name: Cagen Fry
Super Power: Poison
--
Level: 2
XP: 8/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Simple enough- I coat my arms with deadly poison that hardens my fingertips into long claws, and walking up to the spiders, I claw the spiders with my poison claws.

You'd think the spiders would let you slash them so easily? No!

The spiders attack you, instead with legs on fire and fire webs.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Right, I create a turret in front of him and use a speaker (and a mike) to ask him what he wants. (I should really start using the shoot first on principle, everytime I do this I seem to get attacked...)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Oh c'mon. A hundred tendrils spawn every second. Tom doesn't have enough levels to compete against that. But the tendrils are easily cut off. Your plan wouldn't work.

ok, this time tom defends us with metal. not destroying the shadow tendrils, just defending against them while i charge towards the golem to stab his runes with my blade-arms. tom uses some metal to raise the arms of the golem so i can attack the runes.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
Level: 3
XP: 15/30
--
HP: 50/80
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You reached the purple crystal. But are you sure you wanna grab it?

NOOO!!! I wanna stay in this deserted island where poisonous giant *** spiders and a ****ing whale just tried to kill me.... In other words, Yes.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Dang it.) I continue to walk when I see another one I stab it's head till it it's dead.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Right, I create a turret in front of him and use a speaker (and a mike) to ask him what he wants. (I should really start using the shoot first on principle, everytime I do this I seem to get attacked...)

You'll get attacked even though you don't attack. Everyone in this game is hostile, save your soon-to-be allies.

"What do I want? This."

He made a fire dome around you and he melted your turret down.

One on one. He throws a fireball at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

ok, this time tom defends us with metal. not destroying the shadow tendrils, just defending against them while i charge towards the golem to stab his runes with my blade-arms. tom uses some metal to raise the arms of the golem so i can attack the runes.

The metal Tom is using is denting inwards. One hole broke and tendrils lurk inside, targeting you.

-----

--
Level: 4
XP: 0/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

NOOO!!! I wanna stay in this deserted island where poisonous giant *** spiders and a ****ing whale just tried to kill me.... In other words, Yes.

Okay, then.

You grab the crystal. It gave you power but a cost that will live inside you forever.

(All XP)

Level up!!

But, you get nightmare points. You appear in darkness. You see something white. Something you're scared of. Then, you drop to the road. NP means Nightmare Points. Once you reach 100, you will get killed and your character sheet will be deleted from the world. In order to keep depleting this, you need to kill. Humans take away 10 NP from you. Others take away 1 NP. The catch is, you will need to kill people. And since everyone has powers, it's gonna be hard. And, the more NP you have, the weaker you are.

Alright, before we move on..

A meteor headed towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 21/100
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(Dang it.) I continue to walk when I see another one I stab it's head till it it's dead.

There's another. But when you were about to stab it, the crocodile jumped away. Then, its teeth grew and bone came out of nowhere, attempting you pierce you through, whether through the armor or the gaps your visor has.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

A meteor headed towards you.

Shadow travel (Boost) as far away as possible.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

righty good to know. I create a wall construct then I create a turrent at my location while diving away, I drop the wall and create a machine gun over my arm and tell the turrent to fire. A semi-wall is pulled up and the machine gun locked in place (now recoil should be quite low) and I start firing.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

The metal Tom is using is denting inwards. One hole broke and tendrils lurk inside, targeting you.

i said tom defends us by using metal, but i never said how...now i have to face the consequences...

anyway:

1. tom uses liquid metal to destroy the tendrils, close the hole and to defend, all in once. if the metal coat will now get damaged, then the metal defence can repair itself.

2. after tom defended us again, he creates metal clones/golems with metal blade-arms which attack the runes of the enemy golem.

3. i dig a hole into the ground that is big enough so that tom can send some liquid metal into the ground to surprise the golem with liquid metal tendrils to paralyze/bind the enemy golem and to hold his arms upwards so toms metal golems/clones can destroy the runes with their metal blade-arms.

4. tom uses his metal form to do all the above steps.

5. ???

6. profit!
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 21/100
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I get back, change to my fire wolf, then try to burn it into cooked crocodile meat.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Shadow travel (Boost) as far away as possible.

The meteor crashes. You see an opening and creatures of the meteorite emerged. One of them fires a flame shot at you.

Also, you see black tendrils in the air.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

righty good to know. I create a wall construct then I create a turrent at my location while diving away, I drop the wall and create a machine gun over my arm and tell the turrent to fire. A semi-wall is pulled up and the machine gun locked in place (now recoil should be quite low) and I start firing.

For the record, it's turret, not turrent.

The man made fire pellets and accurately made them collide with the bullets in your guns. The man finally stopped and jumped with a fire blade.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i said tom defends us by using metal, but i never said how...now i have to face the consequences...

anyway:

1. tom uses liquid metal to destroy the tendrils, close the hole and to defend, all in once. if the metal coat will now get damaged, then the metal defence can repair itself.

2. after tom defended us again, he creates metal clones/golems with metal blade-arms which attack the runes of the enemy golem.

3. i dig a hole into the ground that is big enough so that tom can send some liquid metal into the ground to surprise the golem with liquid metal tendrils to paralyze/bind the enemy golem and to hold his arms upwards so toms metal golems/clones can destroy the runes with their metal blade-arms.

4. tom uses his metal form to do all the above steps.

5. ???

6. profit!

If you keep on repairing, the metal defense will lose its size gradually. Tom couldn't do step two. He's already protecting you with the metal defense.

And, it's almost impossible for you to topple it unless it hits itself, just like weeks ago. With Tom's metal, impossible.

So, no. No profit. Not yet, though.

Quick, before you starve.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 20/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I get back, change to my fire wolf, then try to burn it into cooked crocodile meat.

The flame was dodged, yet again. But the crocodile lunges towards you now.

Showing 991-1005 of 1815